Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   1549: Cookie Monster (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16959)

sklXbns 03-12-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzy1e (Post 721365)
It was great watching Chemda's interview on Mixergy even if it does take me 3 hours to watch a 1 hour-video online in this country - Nigerians dropping anchor? Some great insight on how to make it as an artist and I really learned a lot about the show. I had to devolve back into an IP for a bit thanks to aforementioned PC, but will join up again soon for sure. You guys are an inspiration.

Not only did I learn more about running a business and some behind the scenes stuff of KATG, I also learned about the differences between a forward slash and a back slash. It's a win/win\win!

Enunciated Piffle 03-12-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklXbns (Post 721351)
All of this effort is because I hate you. This is real and true hate.

I'll make you a deal. We'll settle this with our fists. I want it video-recorded. The winner gets to post the outcome here on the forums. The loser, must leave the forums. Agreed?

sklXbns 03-12-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 721367)
Your address would be appreciated.

First, let's see if you even make it here. And since I know you know how to PM me, just do that when you're in town. Be sure to give me a little notice, too. Maybe just a day or two; nothing too crazy - does that work for you?

I know you're just a dumb-fuck who is just yapping, but I couldn't be more serious. I would knock each of your four teeth out of your head if given the opportunity.

dEadERest 03-12-2012 01:02 PM

can we do a kick-starter for this?

Enunciated Piffle 03-12-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklXbns (Post 721370)
I know you're just a dumb-fuck who is just yapping, but I couldn't be more serious.

You fucked with the wrong stranger, kid. You have no idea who I am, or what I'm capable of. This is going to make the news. Guy drives all the way down from western Montana to Conway, AR to beat some fool's ass who runs his mouth on the internet. I assure you. This is very real. Just so you know, I AM going to find you. Your name is Joseph Morrison. Your a chiropractor. You live in a small town. It's not like I need a detective.

Enunciated Piffle 03-12-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dEadERest (Post 721371)
can we do a kick-starter for this?

Absolutely. I've thought about this and I do not wish for it to bring 'negative' publicity to KatG, though..

Keith 03-12-2012 01:40 PM

It's okay.

sklXbns 03-12-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 721373)
You fucked with the wrong stranger, kid. You have no idea who I am, or what I'm capable of. This is going to make the news. Guy drives all the way down from western Montana to Conway, AR to beat some fool's ass who runs his mouth on the internet. I assure you. This is very real. Just so you know, I AM going to find you. Your name is Joseph Morrison. Your a chiropractor. You live in a small town. It's not like I need a detective.

Your: possessive pronoun

You're: contraction of "you are"

I'll need you to pass a mental evaluation to prove that you have the mental capacity of an average adult. Do you think you can handle that, ace?

lizzy1e 03-12-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 721373)

In the words of Chris Gore: "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!"

dEadERest 03-12-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklXbns (Post 721378)
I'll need you to pass a mental evaluation to prove that you have the mental capacity of an average adult.

settin' the bar kinda low, donchathink?