Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   1549: Cookie Monster (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16959)

sklXbns 03-12-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 721392)
(repeatedly - at nauseum)

Nauseum isn't an actual place, you idiot. Someone can't just go to nauseum or just meet someone at nauseum. The phrase is ad nauseum. Please, get a better working knowledge of one language before mutilating another one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 721394)
This is a lie. You started commenting on every post I made.

Bullshit. Show me a post I made to or about you that predates you shitting on me first. You aren't only completely fucking stupid, you're also a liar.

Enunciated Piffle 03-12-2012 06:32 PM

I am not going to waste any more of my, (or anyone else's time) here on the forums concerning your bullshit. Good luck.

dEadERest 03-13-2012 09:07 PM

i'm pretty much at nauseum

oh, and when i read youse two's posts i do it out loud, effeminately in your respective regional accents

Enunciated Piffle 03-13-2012 09:23 PM

HAha. I wouldn't have it any other way.

operababe 03-14-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 721392)
Excellent. It's agreed then. Nothing is more satisfying than having Keith or Chemda read whatever stupid shit you write here on the forums...but breaking little Joey's face...I mean, to actually create content..well, now...what's better? See, you're a bully, Joe. You may have this delusion that your some sort of pseudo-intellectual twat that recites Bill Hicks jokes and corrects people, (repeatedly - at nauseum) about their spelling and grammar, but in reality: you are simply a bully with a nerd mask. You are an asshole. Just a mean person with nothing but a big mouth to announce how important you are - you're not. My suggestion would be to start hitting the gym.

Not to toss more shit on the fire here... but it does seem like your spelling and grammar problem has gotten some help.... shown here with your correct usage of "you're" and spelling of "grammar".

So good things came out of this debate.

Icecream for everybody!

Keith 03-14-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by operababe (Post 721530)
Icecream for everybody!

Ice cream is two words.

When a red line appears under a word you type, that is an indication that you most likely typed the word wrong.

operababe 03-14-2012 03:00 PM

maybe icecream is one word in Canada? We have several different spelling here....

colour
theatre
centre
doughnut

BrianAlt 03-14-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by operababe (Post 721541)
maybe icecream is one word in Canada?

Yeah! Maybe! But, no.

Keith 03-14-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by operababe (Post 721541)
maybe icecream is one word in Canada?

And maybe Enunciated Piffle is Mexican.

operababe 03-14-2012 03:29 PM

One never knows...