Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did Woody Allen molest Dyan Farrow?
Yes 106 82.17%
No 23 17.83%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree587Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2014, 03:36 PM   #161 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
skeetshart69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Salem
Posts: 116
I <3 Pat

Not only is Pat putting a shitload of effort into making solid arguments against some of these nutty posters, his headers in each of the posts are cracking me up. I can't wait until the upcoming round 2 of debate on Michael Jackson. The series could be called "Allegations that made the news 20 years ago: fact vs. emotion".
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 07:55 PM   #162 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDixonNYC View Post
I wasn't trying anything!!!
She was really getting hysterical, didn't you hear that?

You're obviously a KATG loyalist. I wish you the best.
I'm not a KATG loyalist. Haven't listened in a couple years and before then it had been many years. But my internet went down recently and my Itunes had KATG episodes so I listened during a storm and this episode was on. I too, had to go find my old forum account just to post about this. You were infuriating Pat. You were immature, hypocritical and manipulative in a cheap way. It's just as the 17yo said about how they argue. I'm 28 and that's what I used to do when I was 17 to argue. It's really, really hypocritical and manipulative. I don't know how you can go back and listen to the episode and not see it.

I do think you're a really intelligent person and I appreciate the concept of trying to remain objective and arguing difficult standpoints. I get attacked a lot for arguing against bad arguments despite not necessarily holding an opposite conclusion all the time and it's frustrating that people take it so personally or automatically think that just because I'm arguing against argument (A) that I agree with argument (B)'s (opposing argument's) conclusion. My point being, I really wanted to side with you (but not necessarily with Woody Allen), but your tactics and behavior were abysmal. Chemda was hysterical? Really, hysterical? Man, you're the misogynist and you're wrapping it in a fallacy that you're arguing against misogyny. I could see it immediately when you were arguing about the 19yo girl being old enough to make her own decisions and that Keith saying they were not equal was misogynist.

This whole episode had me needing to take a valium it was so stressful to listen to (Pat) with no internet to get online and read/talk about or chime in on. Wow. You are so full of yourself and have your head so far in your ass if you can't admit to some really less than pure methods of arguing. We all use them when we get passionate, but you brought it to new levels. I have nothing against you as a person and don't mean to attack you, but wow are you full of it and hypocritical when arguing.
Keith and tubefusion like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:56 PM   #163 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
AlexHindley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Straya
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDixonNYC View Post
Everything I said was factual, there was no need to manipulate anything.



Woody Allen isn't a convicted child rapist, he was never even charged with a crime.



Keith and Chemda made themselves seem "further from fact and closer to blind anger" by saying inaccurate things and getting angry. You can't blame me for the behavior of the hosts or how you perceive them.



Keep your family issues out of this, junior.



Chemda presented no articles, and no credible evidence. What show were you listening to? In fact, when I asked for documentation of their claim that Soon-Yi was 15 when the polaroids were taken, they refused to even look. It's not true, she was in her 20's.

Is it possible you have a learning disability, because there's no shame in that, son.



No, that's what she does every OTHER day, when I'm not there.



If he's a convicted child rapist, as you claim, then obviously he did it. But he's not, he wasn't even charged. So tell me this: What have you actually read about this case?

But you're right, the fact that I knew more about the subject did annoy them.
Pat Dickson you are a true piece of shit. I used my "family issues" as a way of showing how immature the tactics you used against Kieth and Chemda were. Not only did you suggest I am disabled, you fuckhole, but you also insulted every guest and every other conversation Chemda ever has on any podcast without your appearance. You aren't some debating god, you are an asshole, you didn't make the show any richer, you dampened the atmosphere and I find it pretty fucking rich that you would insult Chemda and any other guests conversations. This isn't about the debate anymore, you have just provided evidence (ohh scary) that you are a rude, disrespectful and manipulative adult. You are useless and childish, if Woody Allen were to hug you today he would be jailed for child molestation. Fuck you.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:58 PM   #164 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Queens
Posts: 73
Lightbulb MOUTH BREATHER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gattaca View Post
I'm not a KATG loyalist. Haven't listened in a couple years and before then it had been many years. But my internet went down recently and my Itunes had KATG episodes so I listened during a storm and this episode was on. I too, had to go find my old forum account just to post about this. You were infuriating Pat. You were immature, hypocritical and manipulative in a cheap way. It's just as the 17yo said about how they argue. I'm 28 and that's what I used to do when I was 17 to argue. It's really, really hypocritical and manipulative. I don't know how you can go back and listen to the episode and not see it.

I do think you're a really intelligent person and I appreciate the concept of trying to remain objective and arguing difficult standpoints. I get attacked a lot for arguing against bad arguments despite not necessarily holding an opposite conclusion all the time and it's frustrating that people take it so personally or automatically think that just because I'm arguing against argument (A) that I agree with argument (B)'s (opposing argument's) conclusion. My point being, I really wanted to side with you (but not necessarily with Woody Allen), but your tactics and behavior were abysmal. Chemda was hysterical? Really, hysterical? Man, you're the misogynist and you're wrapping it in a fallacy that you're arguing against misogyny. I could see it immediately when you were arguing about the 19yo girl being old enough to make her own decisions and that Keith saying they were not equal was misogynist.

This whole episode had me needing to take a valium it was so stressful to listen to (Pat) with no internet to get online and read/talk about or chime in on. Wow. You are so full of yourself and have your head so far in your ass if you can't admit to some really less than pure methods of arguing. We all use them when we get passionate, but you brought it to new levels. I have nothing against you as a person and don't mean to attack you, but wow are you full of it and hypocritical when arguing.
As a stand-up comedian, journalist, podcaster and occasional television personality, I'm always trying to get my comedy, personality and ideas in front of as many people as possible. Some people just don't care for me. Obviously I can scratch you off the list of fans, and based on what I'm reading here, that was bound to happen sooner or later.

In the future, you might consider improving your listening skills. Instead of tuning into the emotional content of a discussion exclusively, try to focus on some of the ideas which are being expressed. If you find yourself getting angry, take a step away from the discussion. Breath deeply (try breathing through your nostrils) into your diagram, and release the breath slowly.

Look into meditation. Or if you already meditate, stop. Whatever you're doing, try the opposite. You've got nothing to lose.

Most of all, try to learn a few new adjectives. When you're forced to use the same words over and over, it comes off as repetitive and limits the range of ideas you're capable of expressing. I have a feeling that might be a big source of frustration for you.

Good luck in the future.
Bucho, JSZilla and Scumhook like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 12:16 AM   #165 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Queens
Posts: 73
The dumber they are, the harder they type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHindley View Post
Pat Dickson you are a true piece of shit. I used my "family issues" as a way of showing how immature the tactics you used against Kieth and Chemda were. Not only did you suggest I am disabled, you fuckhole, but you also insulted every guest and every other conversation Chemda ever has on any podcast without your appearance. You aren't some debating god, you are an asshole, you didn't make the show any richer, you dampened the atmosphere and I find it pretty fucking rich that you would insult Chemda and any other guests conversations. This isn't about the debate anymore, you have just provided evidence (ohh scary) that you are a rude, disrespectful and manipulative adult. You are useless and childish, if Woody Allen were to hug you today he would be jailed for child molestation. Fuck you.
This is starting to sound a little personal.

If you're currently on any doctor-prescribed medications, please find the pill bottle, take off the lid, and dump the contents of the bottle into your mouth.

Now, chew. Chew. Chew. Thaaaat's better. Niiiiccce boy.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 12:31 AM   #166 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
AlexHindley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Straya
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDixonNYC View Post
This is starting to sound a little personal.

If you're currently on any doctor-prescribed medications, please find the pill bottle, take off the lid, and dump the contents of the bottle into your mouth.

Now, chew. Chew. Chew. Thaaaat's better. Niiiiccce boy.
You couldn't be worse of human being if you tried.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 01:49 AM   #167 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Queens
Posts: 73
Facts are facts, and lies are lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by some.girl.23 View Post
Pat Dixon's approach to this issue is extremely problematic because it continues to promote the discrediting of sexual abuse victims and their stories. I also agree with Keith in that, if all the Hollywood bullshit was eliminated from the equation, nobody would side with the suspect abuser.
My approach to this is issue is actually not problematic.

It does not promote the discrediting of sexual abuse victims and their stories.

Facts are facts. If the facts discredit an accusation, they should be aired.

It has nothing to do with celebrity. Facts are facts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 01:59 AM   #168 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: stockholm sweden
Posts: 3
Car crash

This is like driving by a car crash. You just can't pull your eyes away. PaddyD must have stumps for fingers by now.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:01 AM   #169 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
lattaland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHindley View Post
You couldn't be worse of human being if you tried.
I dunno. He could molest children instead of disagree with you.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:24 AM   #170 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Scumhook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Uranus
Posts: 19,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHindley View Post
You couldn't be worse of human being if you tried.
You couldn't be worse of the English if you tried.

Fucktard.

Any problems you've experienced in your miserable, failed life have been your fault. Your parents hate you, and people who interact with you are counting the seconds until they can escape your noxious presence.

Fuck you.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger