Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did Woody Allen molest Dyan Farrow?
Yes 106 82.17%
No 23 17.83%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree587Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2014, 03:59 PM   #221 (permalink)
Senior Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
 
Enunciated Piffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Montana
Posts: 4,118
You're right as to what was said, Bucho. However, Chemda's voice is calm and clear.

Peace, Love, and Dick Sandwiches for all.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 04:06 PM   #222 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 11,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Chemda (Interupting hysterically, her voice breaking as she's on the verge of tears): "KEITH HOW OLD WAS SHE WHEN HE TOOK NUDE PICTURES!?!?!?!?!"
For the record, you're being a dickhead too.

I've already said, weirdo, that if the age of 15 is your picture hangup than dismiss that from my points and address my many other points, like Woody meeting Soon Yi when she wasn't even at double digits in age and the witnesses that saw Woody being highly inappropriate.

WITNESSES! Not hearsay. WITNESSES!

You know I said this to you already. I won't fight you on it. But you'll hang onto this point because I don't know how to prove to you how wrong those pictures were, meanwhile you're ignoring everything else that is being said just to be right and not look dumb.

Fuck you.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 04:43 PM   #223 (permalink)
Senior Member
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Bucho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aotearoa
Posts: 3,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
You're right as to what was said, Bucho. However, Chemda's voice is calm and clear.
In case it hasn't already dawned on mofos from the blatant exaggeration in all my posts regarding Hysteriagate, I don't take the hysteria thing seriously. I can see why Pat responded like he did, but I disagree that Chemda was hysterical. I don't apologise for being (OBVIOUSLY) playful about it. I'm a playful guy. OBVIOUSLY. PLAYFUL.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
You know I said this to you already. I won't fight you on it. But you'll hang onto this point because I don't know how to prove to you how wrong those pictures were, meanwhile you're ignoring everything else that is being said just to be right and not look dumb.

Fuck you.
I'm not ignoring the other points princess (Copyright Scummo), I just only have the time to engage on one at a time. Although, now that it's Bucho 1 Keith 0 maybe I'll just quit while I'm ahead.

Cry about it.
skeetshart69 and PatDixonNYC like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:03 PM   #224 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Queens
Posts: 73
This contributes to RAPE CULTURE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lattaland View Post
I dunno. This picture of Woody and Soon-Yi is pretty damning.
When you post this, you are ripping out the hearts and lungs of rape victims.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:09 PM   #225 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
EllaMacFarlane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Israel
Posts: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDixonNYC View Post
When you post this, you are ripping out the hearts and lungs of rape victims.
I don't think anybody on this thread argued that comedy is a part of rape culture
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:14 PM   #226 (permalink)
Senior Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
 
Enunciated Piffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Montana
Posts: 4,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
I'm a playful guy. OBVIOUSLY. PLAYFUL.
Hmm. I dunno man. Seemed like you were trying to punk Keith out pretty hard there, but - ok.

I just hope everyone involved in this discussion doesn't lose sight of one fact. Keith and the Girl, KATG guests and KATG fans are far more important than an argument with no definitive end.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:19 PM   #227 (permalink)
Senior Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
 
Enunciated Piffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Montana
Posts: 4,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaMacFarlane View Post
I don't think anybody on this thread argued that comedy is a part of rape culture
I will. Gladly. Will it result in less Woody Allen talk?

I'm in.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:27 PM   #228 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Scumhook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Uranus
Posts: 19,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaMacFarlane View Post
I don't think anybody on this thread argued that comedy is a part of rape culture
I can't tell if you're hysterical or just on your period.
JSZilla and skeetshart69 like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:33 PM   #229 (permalink)
Senior Member
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
BrianAlt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 4,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
I can't tell if you're hysterical or just on your period.
Both?
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:37 PM   #230 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Scumhook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Uranus
Posts: 19,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
Both?
Good point.

I guess the 1st is a subset of the 2nd.

Or maybe she's just feeling guilty about the repression of the Palestinians.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger