Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   2167: Just Deserts (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19247)

dannyhatch 04-26-2015 07:28 PM

2167: Just Deserts

with Myka Fox – Street fairs; airing out your privates; Myka’s new… boyfriend?; owing the IRS; NY Mets; Jackie Martling calls; Mayweather vs. Pacquiao; Ex Machina review; Timehop; Brian Williams’ other lies; 3 new Bill Cosby accusers

Guest:
Myka Fox
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ox-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Sparrow 04-27-2015 01:43 AM

because baseball is soooOOOoOOOooOo interesting.

Sparrow 04-27-2015 03:59 AM

i just…i just /really/ love team spirit. all the teams i like are just teams of people who i love who get excited about it.

American football is very exciting to watch. timed. not too low scoring, not too high scoring. hot boiled peanuts to keep your hands warm. festive dips if you're at home. tail gating is rad.

basketball is very sweet. you go to one end and do your best and then you let the other team go to their end and do their best and you just swap back and forth like that.

rivalries all around, though. LOVE a good grudge. it's a wonderful place to get irrational rage out on another human being in a relatively civilized, socially sanctioned way.

Eric M 04-27-2015 06:22 AM

Uh oh. Deserts have cactuses and stuff. Desserts are the brownies and ice cream and such. Myka is my absolute favorite guest. Glad she's not going to jail.

Keith 04-27-2015 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric M (Post 842510)
Uh oh. Deserts have cactuses and stuff. Desserts are the brownies and ice cream and such.

I'm gonna let you sit on that for awhile. I enjoyed all the smugness that went along with it.

Eric M 04-27-2015 11:57 AM

Fair point that the text comes off as smug but it comes purely out of love.

Keith 04-27-2015 11:58 AM

I wonder when it'll hit you.

Peace and love.

thirteen 04-27-2015 01:59 PM

Double the Myka on a Monday. Best week ever did.

Eric M 04-27-2015 02:56 PM

Maybe next April 15. Only meant to be a friendly poke =\

Keith 04-27-2015 03:09 PM

I'm okay.

Ironlion27 04-27-2015 04:12 PM

In regards to the NFL being a not for profit.

snopes.com: Is the NFL Tax-Exempt?

Quote:

FALSE: The billions of dollars in profits made by the NFL's 32 teams are exempt from taxation. TRUE:The NFL League Office is a tax-exempt entity.

Keith 04-27-2015 04:20 PM

I'd give your Football Is Not Text-Exempt paper an F.

FingerLakes 04-27-2015 04:24 PM

The idea of wearing no underwear but whilst wearing sweats in order to "air out" your cootch sounds assbackwards and gross.

FingerLakes 04-27-2015 04:27 PM

also, in my KATG headcanon, Jackie Martling is secretly Keith's father using a silly voice and calls in just to be close to his son for a fleeting moment

Scumhook 04-27-2015 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 842528)
cootch sounds assbackwards

Maybe that's why it's called a frontbottom?

Professor Subterfuge 04-27-2015 05:57 PM

Blunt wraps

At this point I don't really care if pot gets legal or not. I'd rather see something else change. That thing where any drug or drug related item somehow equals a stop and chat poof we're friends uncomfortable thing. Everything should be treated like tampons. It's a purchase. Give me my shit. Take the money. The end.

Scumhook 04-27-2015 05:57 PM

There are good guests, there are great guests, and then there's Myka.

The hilarious dessertless sex-camel was fucking gold (as usual). That line about using the time where her bf(?) was talking about his job for "some personal reflection" made me howl with laughter, and I can totally understand why cHemmo lost control of her anus.

Myka's one of the few guests who can go toe to toe with Keith in the verbal boxing match that is a conversation with him, and after 12 rounds, the audience is the clear winner.

Unlike movies, any ep with Myka should be a minimum of 180 mins.

Professor Subterfuge 04-27-2015 06:31 PM

Myka and Chemda box

In a verbal freestyle I got $ on Myka. In a physical box match I go Chemda.

Does Vegas take bets on whether fighters shower after? Cuz I got the inside scoop.

Part of me hopes Manny comes out to Rack City Bitch and surprises everyone

Scumhook 04-27-2015 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Subterfuge (Post 842537)
In a verbal freestyle I got $ on Myka. In a physical box match I go Chemda.

Does Vegas take bets on whether fighters shower after? Cuz I got the inside scoop.

Part of me hopes Manny comes out to Rack City Bitch and surprises everyone

I would pay $6K to see a licking/biting match between Myka & cHemmo.

robotparker 04-27-2015 07:36 PM

https://instagram.com/p/r9y3DQMLyI/

50 Cent offered to donate $750k to a charity of Floyd's choice if he read a full page from a Harry Potter book out loud. He turned it down! What a piece of work.

Professor Subterfuge 04-27-2015 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 842539)
I would pay $6K to see a licking/biting match between Myka & cHemmo.

I would pay 6k just to see how Chemda wears her hair for a boxing match. In my mind she's got all that goodness pulled back with headphones. In studio style.

Ironlion27 04-27-2015 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 842527)
I'd give your Football Is Not Text-Exempt paper an F.

So the $ the steelers owners make is subject to Corporate taxes of ~45% and then their dividends/retained earnings are subject to Capital Gains tax at ~37%. Works out to about only ~35% of the profit from a teams revenue is ever realized as cash or cash equivalents.

P.S. Myka's tax move is legally problematic unless property was moved into corporate account and her expenses (rent) was paid by the company account.

Jessica332 04-27-2015 08:56 PM

Love Myka Fox but do you know what I love more then Myka Fox? My new Keith and The Girl shirt and hoodie that arrived while I was listening to this episode.

Scumhook 04-27-2015 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Subterfuge (Post 842541)
I would pay 6k just to see how Chemda wears her hair for a boxing match. In my mind she's got all that goodness pulled back with headphones. In studio style.

No fucking way she's got her hair pulled back.

cHemmo's going to blow dry the fuck out of her hair so it's extra boofy, for maximum effect when she launches off the top rope to clothesline Myka in her freshly aerated cooch.

Professor Subterfuge 04-27-2015 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 842549)
No fucking way she's got her hair pulled back.

cHemmo's going to blow dry the fuck out of her hair so it's extra boofy, for maximum effect when she launches off the top rope to clothesline Myka in her freshly aerated cooch.

:D. :D. :D

I picture all that boof puffed up into a glorious dark fro. With a What's My Name logo paint d in white.

I didn't factor in the newly aerated cooch. Or the cocaine. Are aerated coochy gashes powdered with coke an unfair fighting advantage??

Scumhook 04-27-2015 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Subterfuge (Post 842550)
:D. :D. :D

I picture all that boof puffed up into a glorious dark fro. With a What's My Name logo paint d in white.

I didn't factor in the newly aerated cooch. Or the cocaine. Are aerated coochy gashes powdered with coke an unfair fighting advantage??

Pretty sure that a reverse-queef of coke would be classed as a performance enhancing drug.

Might not be classed as that for the next dude who goes down on the sex camel though. Getting a nose full isn't going to help him out any.

invader 04-27-2015 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 842528)
The idea of wearing no underwear but whilst wearing sweats in order to "air out" your cootch sounds assbackwards and gross.

I wanted to make a joke about Katg selling "freshly" worn sweats that were worn by past female guests while they were airing out their pussies... pussys... pussy's? I didn't know how to make it not creepy, but I still wanted to throw the idea out there.

Scumhook 04-27-2015 11:44 PM

Is the ep title a play on the fact the Myka is a sex camel, which is also known as the ship of the desert?

Or did I miss something in the ep?

Keith 04-28-2015 01:29 AM

I like that.

But actually the phrase "just deserts," where one gets what they deserve, is spelled with only one S.

It can be looked up, just like, for example, the plural of pussy.

Scumhook 04-28-2015 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 842554)
I like that.

But actually the phrase "just deserts," where one gets what they deserve, is spelled with only one S.

Well fuck me sideways.

Who knew. I always pictured my just dessert being a nice big slice of baked Cheesecake.

Now when someone says that I'm going to get my just deserts, I'm going to picture Myka riding through the desert, desperately trying to air out her snatch while also trying not to fall of her camel.

Tequila Mocking Bird 04-28-2015 12:08 PM

Kept mishearing Myka's name.

Back to the Future starring Myka J Fox...

Bucho 04-28-2015 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 842554)
I like that.

Your winner: Malley by KO.