Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   2167: Just Deserts (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19247)

Professor Subterfuge 04-27-2015 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 842539)
I would pay $6K to see a licking/biting match between Myka & cHemmo.

I would pay 6k just to see how Chemda wears her hair for a boxing match. In my mind she's got all that goodness pulled back with headphones. In studio style.

Ironlion27 04-27-2015 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 842527)
I'd give your Football Is Not Text-Exempt paper an F.

So the $ the steelers owners make is subject to Corporate taxes of ~45% and then their dividends/retained earnings are subject to Capital Gains tax at ~37%. Works out to about only ~35% of the profit from a teams revenue is ever realized as cash or cash equivalents.

P.S. Myka's tax move is legally problematic unless property was moved into corporate account and her expenses (rent) was paid by the company account.

Jessica332 04-27-2015 08:56 PM

Love Myka Fox but do you know what I love more then Myka Fox? My new Keith and The Girl shirt and hoodie that arrived while I was listening to this episode.

Scumhook 04-27-2015 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Subterfuge (Post 842541)
I would pay 6k just to see how Chemda wears her hair for a boxing match. In my mind she's got all that goodness pulled back with headphones. In studio style.

No fucking way she's got her hair pulled back.

cHemmo's going to blow dry the fuck out of her hair so it's extra boofy, for maximum effect when she launches off the top rope to clothesline Myka in her freshly aerated cooch.

Professor Subterfuge 04-27-2015 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 842549)
No fucking way she's got her hair pulled back.

cHemmo's going to blow dry the fuck out of her hair so it's extra boofy, for maximum effect when she launches off the top rope to clothesline Myka in her freshly aerated cooch.

:D. :D. :D


I picture all that boof puffed up into a glorious dark fro. With a What's My Name logo paint d in white.

I didn't factor in the newly aerated cooch. Or the cocaine. Are aerated coochy gashes powdered with coke an unfair fighting advantage??

Scumhook 04-27-2015 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Subterfuge (Post 842550)
:D. :D. :D


I picture all that boof puffed up into a glorious dark fro. With a What's My Name logo paint d in white.

I didn't factor in the newly aerated cooch. Or the cocaine. Are aerated coochy gashes powdered with coke an unfair fighting advantage??

Pretty sure that a reverse-queef of coke would be classed as a performance enhancing drug.

Might not be classed as that for the next dude who goes down on the sex camel though. Getting a nose full isn't going to help him out any.

invader 04-27-2015 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 842528)
The idea of wearing no underwear but whilst wearing sweats in order to "air out" your cootch sounds assbackwards and gross.

I wanted to make a joke about Katg selling "freshly" worn sweats that were worn by past female guests while they were airing out their pussies... pussys... pussy's? I didn't know how to make it not creepy, but I still wanted to throw the idea out there.

Scumhook 04-27-2015 11:44 PM

Is the ep title a play on the fact the Myka is a sex camel, which is also known as the ship of the desert?

Or did I miss something in the ep?

Keith 04-28-2015 01:29 AM

I like that.

But actually the phrase "just deserts," where one gets what they deserve, is spelled with only one S.

It can be looked up, just like, for example, the plural of pussy.

Scumhook 04-28-2015 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 842554)
I like that.

But actually the phrase "just deserts," where one gets what they deserve, is spelled with only one S.

It can be looked up, just like, for example, the plural of pussy.

Well fuck me sideways.

Who knew. I always pictured my just dessert being a nice big slice of baked Cheesecake.

Now when someone says that I'm going to get my just deserts, I'm going to picture Myka riding through the desert, desperately trying to air out her snatch while also trying not to fall of her camel.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger