Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   3121: Once Upon a TimeÖ w/ Kyle Ocasio (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21512)

AstoriaGirl 07-29-2019 10:37 AM

I'm so glad the emails were brought up. I thought I was going crazy, or else I was the asshole for bringing it up constantly and missed some memo that it was no longer a thing.

NotARegularMom 07-29-2019 11:55 AM

I love Kyle more every time sheís on the show. Her social media is also great if you donít follow her you should. Xerxes gets no compliments ever bc I donít want Chemda to stab me.

If the music was recorded after 1999 Iím not into it. I really didnít know Billy Ray Cyrus was still relevant other than being Mileyís dad.

Unless you are on the verge of death hospitals are often as useless as the cops.

Keith 07-29-2019 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 877171)
I saw the show pics and knew there'd be a movie review but after getting into heavy talk of murdering your parents and mothers losing their minds I certainly did not expect the talk to shift to old people arguing about seats in the movie theater.

Thereís always time for Movie Time.

And if thereís not, you make time.

panicBoy 07-29-2019 02:11 PM

Iím gonna need to hear more of Keithís song about how every manís plans go perfectly in their own heads.

Bucho 07-29-2019 02:44 PM

You know how things have to "make sense" Keith?

After 14 years listening to you guys tell us dozens upon dozens upon dozens of tales of horror from the NY hospital system it makes less than zero sense to me that you don't automatically hit "record audio" on your phone any time you walk in through the doors of one of those G-d-forsaken hellscapes and just leave it running until you exit.

Just in case.

Because EVERY TIME there's some manner of lunacy happening in there.

Every time.

Newsy 07-29-2019 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 877166)
Hickhop needs to die already.

Also Kyle is back! Woohoo!

Nope. Give black people country money. Give that black ass homosexual all the coins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lanfear 07-29-2019 03:19 PM

There is definitely old age dementia maybe Alzheimer's but that can be hard to distinguish from normal old age dementia in my bloodline on my mothers side.

My great grandma died when I was 9 and she was 87 and she was very messed up her last few years so I have memories of her being both normal and weird.
My grandma died just a few years ago and her last two years were in a home because there was no way she could be cared for even with a live in caretaker.

My mom is 70 so I guess we are starting the countdown clock to dementia-ville

Keith 07-29-2019 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panicBoy (Post 877177)
Iím gonna need to hear more of Keithís song about how every manís plans go perfectly in their own heads.

That's all the lyrics. All the great songs have the least lyrics.

AstoriaGirl 07-29-2019 05:05 PM

Alzheimers is a type of dementia. I think it's the most common type of dementia but there are certianly other kids. I think the only way to definitively diagnose would be an autopsy. It was found that Robin Williams actually had a type of dementia, not the parkisons that it was thought he had.

littlp 07-31-2019 06:17 PM

First-Kyle absolutely needs to report that nurse. Unacceptable for her to act that way. How is she responding to other people in distress. Is she bitching families out whose loved ones are dying? Reporting her is important.

Second- Dementia is the umbrella of memory issues (general diagnosis). Alzheimerís is a specific type of dementia (Lewy body dementia, frontal temporal dementia etc)

So is your dad neglecting her? She could be considered incompetent to make her own decisions and he could be found at fault. She needs to be evaluated by a geriatrician. Or have a memory test. There are many different kinds of home care available for people with dementia. It sounds like it would be best for her to be in a home since your dad is too focused on mind fucking your ex-wife to give a damn.

Is she still remembering to bathe? Brush her teeth? Iím shocked that she can still drive after that accident. It will continue to get worse. One day if she hasnít already sheíll forget to turn the stove off. Or as Chemda said, wander off.

I say this as a geriatric social worker who has worked with caregivers and Veterans who have the early signs/dementia for the past 7 years. I donít want to be an alarmist-but Iíve seen scenarios like this go bad too often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk