Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   3158: Summer House w/ Hannah Berner (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21570)

Scorpion 09-27-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piscean (Post 878416)
Hannah had a good point about notes on Keith's computer, but then we wouldn't have the much loved ripping of paper! You can't tear stuff up in obvious disgust when it's digital.

He could use a sound effects app on his computer

Piscean 09-28-2019 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion (Post 878446)
He could use a sound effects app on his computer

Initially that might seem like an option. However, the righteous indignation wouldn't be there and it would be obvious to all his loyal listeners. And if we've learned anything over the last 15 years, it's that Keith is all about sound quality and being authentic.

Scorpion 09-30-2019 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 878464)
This is probably the worst the idea you've ever had*

*(I don't know you so maybe you have a lot of terrible ideas)

It was intended to be taken in jest, I never thought Keith would consider it.

Cubeforce 09-30-2019 02:29 PM

I kept trying to figure out when she'd been on the show before because she came off like someone who'd been on for years. Aces ten new guest.

Scorpion 09-30-2019 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubeforce (Post 878473)
I kept trying to figure out when she'd been on the show before because she came off like someone who'd been on for years. Aces ten new guest.

So on last week is Bianca going to find out some behind the scenes shit! How she was tardy and failed to adequately say she was sorry for what she should be sorry?

We shall see, wont we. YOU'RE FEEBLE MINDS CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

(after listening to the Dad email episodes as a marathon I keep hearing Keith talk like FM. It's like having a song stuck in your head. At first you like it but then it starts to really get irritating and you feel the need to share.)

SpareBen 10-02-2019 12:21 PM

Mara Marek among recent guests on Hannah's podcast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinCrow (Post 878444)
Her ASMR voice had my cerebellum buzzing the whole drive home. Great guest.

craigish 10-08-2019 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piscean (Post 878448)
Initially that might seem like an option. However, the righteous indignation wouldn't be there and it would be obvious to all his loyal listeners. And if we've learned anything over the last 15 years, it's that Keith is all about sound quality and being authentic.

Agreed. I remember years ago when I was still feeling it out, I got hooked because of how much I loved the paper rips, the off-mic shouting, and the occasional background laughter. Still my favourite parts.