Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   3183: Roid Rage w/ Lucas Connolly (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21607)

Michael's Servant 11-06-2019 10:59 PM

3183: Roid Rage w/ Lucas Connolly
 
Hemorrhoidectomies and hospital life hacks; Devilís advocates and relationship taboos; local elections; the return of the Popeyes chicken sandwich and murder; Emma Watson is self-partnered; meeting Father Malley

Guest:
Lucas Connolly
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...ly-100x100.png


Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Jay86 11-07-2019 01:55 AM

Look, I'm not saying I didn't deserve that reaming for devils advocating that poll but it's a little rich that ALL y'all were devils advocating through that whole bit. Just saying...

Keith 11-07-2019 02:02 AM

Jay and Myq up in a tree...

Shame on you.

Jay86 11-07-2019 03:18 AM

Am I really on a time out :(

I'd say, re. dad mails, titpic. Just have nnot-cat say something like "I know it's naughty but I know we both want this, so here you go! A little thank you for all your advice."

Bonus points if you can make a close up of your armpit hair or your ass cheeks to look like (respectively) bush and boobs, so you have the...errr... satisfaction of knowing your dad is beating off to pictures of you. (Which is okay for some people)

Keith 11-07-2019 03:58 AM

Youíre forgiven.

Hera 11-07-2019 08:05 AM

I had a similar situation as Lucas. After a colonoscopy the doc said i had the biggest rhoid sheíd ever seen and i would need surgery to get rid of it. It went away on its own a week later.

Sorin Markov 11-07-2019 08:20 AM

Not going to lie, Keith jokes but... this year Iíve actually told doctors and hospitals ďyeah. I canít pay this. Just send it to collectionsĒ

HAHA

Hera 11-07-2019 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 879157)
Dad emails are so creepy.
I hope it will end soon.

Agree. I know he was abused but maybe itís better to let his dad know in a straightforward way what the issues are.

littlp 11-07-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hera (Post 879163)
Agree. I know he was abused but maybe itís better to let his dad know in a straightforward way what the issues are.

Heís tried this. It never works. It will never work with a narcissistic sociopath. However Keith wants to handle it, Iím all for. Heís lived with this man and his manipulations, he knows what will and wonít work.

Keith 11-07-2019 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hera (Post 879163)
Agree. I know he was abused but maybe itís better to let his dad know in a straightforward way what the issues are.

I see what youíre saying. Like why donít I just sit him down and, like adults, explain my position and what is upsetting, and then we can deal with it like adult people? I think I get ya.

Youíre saying be open and honest and let him know how he was hurtful? I follow. Like letís heal instead of hurt, and then we can all grow.

sievo 11-07-2019 09:43 AM

I like the hotel idea a lot! Then he has to wonder is she really on a business trip? What are the odds she would stay in Somerset, is she just there for him, etc...

My own parents were pretty emotionally shut down growing up. I didn't suffer the same shit as Keith, so I get along with and love them, but if one of them did something so inappropriate I couldn't sit them down and talk about it either. That's their fault, not mine. I try not to feel guilty about being distant, they raised me this way and established this relationship in the first place.

FingerLakes 11-07-2019 11:45 AM

re: the poll
 
haven't listened to the ep
but the answer is to kill your father

bag of lazers 11-07-2019 01:46 PM

Why don't you have seat right over here, Father Malley?
 
Set up the "rendezvous" and have the whole crew set up in the hotel room waiting. A/V recording equipment, the whole shebang set up as an interview Chris Hanson style instead.

Hera 11-07-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 879165)
I see what youíre saying. Like why donít I just sit him down and, like adults, explain my position and what is upsetting, and then we can deal with it like adult people? I think I get ya.

Youíre saying be open and honest and let him know how he was hurtful? I follow. Like letís heal instead of hurt, and then we can all grow.

The thing is, I want your dad to hear and understand which specific actions were harmful to you. Whether he really gets it or not.

Hera 11-07-2019 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 879172)
But how to do the podcast from prison?

Contact Ear Hustle :D

The Girl 11-07-2019 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hera (Post 879177)
The thing is, I want your dad to hear and understand which specific actions were harmful to you. Whether he really gets it or not.



Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lizsquiz 11-07-2019 03:12 PM

Dad,

I want you to know that I know all about the email correspondence between you and a person purporting to be Cathryn. The content of your emails to her was shockingly inappropriate and hurtful to me, my girlfriend, my co-host and your wife.

I look forward to your apology, however I doubt it will be forthcoming.

FingerLakes 11-07-2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 879172)
But how to do the podcast from prison?

Father fuckup is the one who broke the rules. This would just be an Enactment of Keith's Justice

Keith 11-07-2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizsquiz (Post 879180)
Dad,

I want you to know that I know all about the email correspondence between you and a person purporting to be Cathryn. The content of your emails to her was shockingly inappropriate and hurtful to me, my girlfriend, my co-host and your wife.

I look forward to your apology, however I doubt it will be forthcoming.

I. Love. This.

And I do mean the word Love.

Rufio 11-07-2019 06:33 PM

I feel like the reveal should happen in person so that Keith can get to see the true reaction on his fathers face. Otherwise, we're just going to get some goofy email where he either refuses to believe it OR says he "knew the whole time".

Jay86 11-07-2019 06:36 PM

I was thinking the same. The very best Keith could hope to get out of this is that nanosecond of panic in his father's face before he turns it all around again into some other manipulative bullshit.

Hera 11-07-2019 06:45 PM

Does Cat know how far this whole thing has gotten?

Rufio 11-07-2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hera (Post 879191)
Does Cat know how far this whole thing has gotten?

fuck off

Keith 11-07-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hera (Post 879191)
Does Cat know how far this whole thing has gotten?

How many lawyers does this fuckiní Devil have?!

littlp 11-07-2019 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizsquiz (Post 879180)
Dad,



I want you to know that I know all about the email correspondence between you and a person purporting to be Cathryn. The content of your emails to her was shockingly inappropriate and hurtful to me, my girlfriend, my co-host and your wife.



I look forward to your apology, however I doubt it will be forthcoming.



I think this is perfect.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NotARegularMom 11-07-2019 07:30 PM

Hereís how it plays out: Keith kills FM. Goes to prison. The podcast becomes Andrea and the Girl. Turns out Andrea was sending the dad emails. Keith does prison podcasts from his cell 5 days a week & gets paid in prison commissary honey buns.

Enunciated Piffle 11-07-2019 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizsquiz (Post 879180)

I look forward to your apology, however I doubt it will be forthcoming.

Lizsquiz nailed it. It’s concise and it hits.

You could take it a step further though. It sounds like FM’s narcissism centers around how Christ-like and holy he sees himself. That illusion needs to be shattered.

I’m guessing there’s an actual priest in FM’s town that he looks up to. Maybe one that he worked with or better yet - was mentored by. You send him everything Lizquiz wrote, but end it with, “I look forward to your apology, however in the meantime I will be talking with [insert FM’s Priest name] in hopes that you see him and confess your sin. Maybe then you’ll realize the hurt you’ve caused. Or at the very least - Get right with the Lord.”

“I’ll pray for you.”

It’s over the top and a bit psycho but what the hell. We’re talking about a guy who’s hitting on your ex, insulting your profession, threatening your co-host with litigation, manipulating your poor mom, all while thinking everyone else is a degenerate. A sinner.

lizsquiz 11-07-2019 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 879197)

Itís over the top and a bit psycho but what the hell.

The thing about what I wrote is that itís all true.

Enunciated Piffle 11-08-2019 12:29 AM

Hey Liz, I wasnít referring to what you wrote. Everything you wrote was perfect. You nailed it. I was saying MY additional comments were a bit psycho.

I felt creepy writing it but at this point i donít like FM. Your writing was a classy/ concise out. But it pisses me off to think FM isnít going to be affected when confronted.

Sociopaths have no empathy. Heís not gonna care. So Iíd like to see an ending where heís put in his place.

Lanfear 11-08-2019 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 879199)
Hey Liz, I wasnít referring to what you wrote. Everything you wrote was perfect. You nailed it. I was saying MY additional comments were a bit psycho.

I felt creepy writing it but at this point i donít like FM. Your writing was a classy/ concise out. But it pisses me off to think FM isnít going to be affected when confronted.

Sociopaths have no empathy. Heís not gonna care. So Iíd like to see an ending where heís put in his place.

Why would Keith want to tell FM that religion will make this right? That's counterproductive and at best will confirm to him that he is forgiven and all is right in the world without any reflection needed at all.

Lanfear 11-08-2019 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizsquiz (Post 879180)
Dad,

I want you to know that I know all about the email correspondence between you and a person purporting to be Cathryn. The content of your emails to her was shockingly inappropriate and hurtful to me, my girlfriend, my co-host and your wife.

I look forward to your apology, however I doubt it will be forthcoming.

1 babillion % this!

Liz you nailed it

Enunciated Piffle 11-08-2019 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 879202)
Why would Keith want to tell FM that religion will make this right? .

You are missing the point.

The point of ratting FM out to a hometown priest isnít to honor The Catholic religion. The point is to flip the script on FM. Put him in the position of sinner. Also maybe itíd make him sweat to think Heís exposed in his church community.

Iíve always felt that FM is getting away with this because what heís doing is online and intangible. You gotta bring it into the real physical world. How do you do this?

Print out the emails. Mail them to FM. Find someone religious. Like a priest that FM knows. Threaten to expose him.

Enunciated Piffle 11-08-2019 09:03 AM

Look. Iíd say expose Father Libido Jingles to TMZ but itís gonna confuse them when thereís no alter boys, ya know?

Lanfear 11-08-2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 879208)
You are missing the point.

The point of ratting FM out to a hometown priest isnít to honor The Catholic religion. The point is to flip the script on FM. Put him in the position of sinner. Also maybe itíd make him sweat to think Heís exposed in his church community.

Iíve always felt that FM is getting away with this because what heís doing is online and intangible. You gotta bring it into the real physical world. How do you do this?

Print out the emails. Mail them to FM. Find someone religious. Like a priest that FM knows. Threaten to expose him.

Nope

You specifically said find a priest FM looks up to. Any priest of that type will back him up over Keith. That is the church that doesn't like divorce, thinks women brought the original sin into the world and protects child abusers.
Why would they be shocked that FM tried his very best to reunite his wayward child and the poor misguided woman that divorced him?

Also Catholicism has the convenient concept that as soon as you confess you are forgiven your sins, so even if he thinks he might have don't something wrong (which he doesn't) he's not a sinner.

Rufio 11-08-2019 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 879211)
Nope

You specifically said find a priest FM looks up to. Any priest of that type will back him up over Keith. That is the church that doesn't like divorce, thinks women brought the original sin into the world and protects child abusers.
Why would they be shocked that FM tried his very best to reunite his wayward child and the poor misguided woman that divorced him?

Also Catholicism has the convenient concept that as soon as you confess you are forgiven your sins, so even if he thinks he might have don't something wrong (which he doesn't) he's not a sinner.

Why are you humoring him?

Lanfear 11-08-2019 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufio (Post 879212)
Why are you humoring him?

Very good question

shoebootie 11-08-2019 10:56 AM

You're not going to "find a priest" that FM looks up to.

He invented a church in his basement for a reason.

He's disassociated himself from the church at large - Mrs. Malley goes to church without him. A former priest who refuses to go to church, can you imagine?

Why?

The narcissism of him being the leader in his own church never faded, so he can't conform to a larger faith community. He's instead created his own pseudo-cult of one where he gets to be the ringleader. He only has to answer to God, so of course God is telling him the right things. It's almost like he'd be a great cult leader if he had an ounce of charisma. He's tried and failed at all the things that require charm - door-to-door sales, public speaking (both priesthood and magician work), insurance sales. He has all the charm of a UTI and will never see him as the problem, it's always everyone else is the problem. Fuck him forever.

theguy2009 11-08-2019 11:57 AM

Kat needs to ask Keith's dad if he can keep one secret. She then tells him she will show him the real reason they separated. Then she sends a dick pic. Just so it's clear I don't think it crazy to be with a trans woman, but could you imagine what Keith's dad's mind would do if he found he was flirting with a trans person?

FingerLakes 11-08-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theguy2009 (Post 879218)
Kat needs to ask Keith's dad if he can keep one secret. She then tells him she will show him the real reason they separated. Then she sends a dick pic.

I'm so conflicted. I *CERTAINLY* want Keith to send a his father a picture of his erect penis and for that picture to come onto the forums. But I doubt that will be done before the 26th and that's the agreed upon and necessary end to all of this.

Enunciated Piffle 11-08-2019 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 879217)
You're not going to "find a priest" that FM looks up to.

Yeahhhhh. Youíre probably right.

The Lizsquiz response is a good ending. But a great ending would involve an apology from FM to Keith. Extracting that apology is gonna be hard without applying pressure.

Thereís gotta be something.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger