Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   3240: TakE A hiKE w/ Myq Kaplan and Paul Hooper (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21750)

Michael's Servant 03-03-2020 06:00 PM

3240: TakE A hiKE w/ Myq Kaplan and Paul Hooper

Lack of sex; Love Is Blind; dating apps; Uncle MAtt tries to defend himself; coronavirus update; New York’s plastic bag ban; James Lipton died

Guests:
Myq Kaplan
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...EW-100x100.png

Paul Hooper
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...UL-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Scorpion 03-03-2020 08:48 PM

This should be a good show!

Edit: Not good, GREAT!

Keith 03-04-2020 02:58 AM

Also, after your message, please answer: What is your favorite word?

porky2468 03-04-2020 04:53 AM

I had some friends over last night and one asked if we'd seen Love Is Blind and then said how she fell for her current boyfriend over the phone (she'd called a company to buy something and was put through to him, and they ended up chatting for three hours). I reminded her that it probably helped that when they actually met each other at a work convention that they were both really hot. If either of then were unattractive it probably wouldn't have happened (I didn't say that part to her).

Keith 03-04-2020 05:09 AM

Luckily I read parenthesis.

Favorite word: clitoris

porky2468 03-04-2020 05:30 AM

I'm now up to the MaTt bit. If you don't know that it's seriously dodgy to DM a child, then you don't understand social boundaries and shouldn't be allowed to interact with children. He may not be the town rapist, but I wouldn't put it past him to take Benny on a fun after school trip without telling anyone. Or send a dick pic.

Fave word: bubble

Scorpion 03-04-2020 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 881809)
Also, after your message, please answer: What is your favorite word?

Laugh-tose

I ask my niece if she is Laughtose intolerant, because I make cheesy jokes.

I think it's a gouda word colby better though I know.

sorry... please don't get feta up with me and run me off the forums... although I know a lot of places that will take me:

Brie, Asiago, Camembert, Roquefort I bet Monterey is nice this time of year...

I'm getting whey out of line, I know, again sorry...

(was that too many commas do I risk sending Keith to a bad place, have I struck a curd?)

Scorpion 03-04-2020 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porky2468 (Post 881815)
I'm now up to the MaTt bit. If you don't know that it's seriously dodgy to DM a child, then you don't understand social boundaries and shouldn't be allowed to interact with children. He may not be the town rapist, but I wouldn't put it past him to take Benny on a fun after school trip without telling anyone. Or send a dick pic.

Even FM hasn't done this yet!

Scorpion 03-04-2020 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porky2468 (Post 881815)

Bubble is a fun word to say.

I like Moist, moistly because it bugs some people. I don't get that but its really fun. do they also hate the word hoist? is it the m? does appoint also offend? or anoint? I want to go on but I'll hold back, after the cheese thing I'm afraid it might go to far... I don't want to get on anyone's goat... HA, get it? Edit: (goat as in goat cheese...) I love ellipses more than FM likes comas!

NotARegularMom 03-04-2020 08:11 AM

I’m not sure how I would feel if I blew a guy for 1+ hours and then he finished himself off. So, I got lockjaw and you didn’t even need me?

Fave word: Cocksucker

Sparrow 03-04-2020 08:55 AM

i like when a guy finishes himself off. when i get tired or bored of gobbling cock, i’ll request it. very hot voyeur move making them put themselves vulnerable on display. turning myself into an untouchable object of animal desire scratches other itches. lots of control.

favorite word(s): Serendipitous. and others of similar quality; long, strange to hear in casual conversation, whimsical connotation. also maybe this:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...._AC_SY400_.jpg

Scorpion 03-04-2020 09:53 AM

Lockjaw

Setting the picture
In the hotel lobby
Eating scrambled eggs (with cheese if your curious)
Listening to the new episode.
I take a bite then Keith says “lockjaw” and I bend over trying not to spit out my food. Not fair Keith! Not fair.

Archimedes_Screw 03-04-2020 10:41 AM

Beautiful scheduling Chemda! Their energies matched up wonderfully.

Favorite word: dendrophilia. An arborist who really loves their job. Like a lot.

RFSwitchbox 03-04-2020 10:44 AM

Sooo...

...how does one answer this poll? Either way you're saying you "slide into children's DMs" I don't so, I guess I don't answer this poll? Creepy guys...creepy.

Sparrow 03-04-2020 10:53 AM

in the same way you don’t Netflix and chill Frozen while you’re babysitting.

theguy2009 03-04-2020 12:04 PM

Coronavirus scientists: You're all pricks. Here's some info.

Bucho 03-04-2020 01:03 PM

Paul is such a fucking GEM of a guest it hurts! Not only is he one of the funniest people on the planet verbally, he's also a guy who apparently loves to post thirst traps but doesn't actually have any thirst.

Myq responding to being called out for booking Chemda's ex was gold too.

Props to producer Marlon, you rule dude.

Favourite word: rapscallion

thirteen 03-04-2020 01:06 PM

Great show!

I was happy with Myq's words a few times in this episode. He seems to be more self-aware and has grown as a person.

littlp 03-04-2020 01:12 PM

That creepy MAt fuck knew he should have sent the hat to the PO Box in the first place but decided to be a creep about it. It is like Internet 101 for kids-don’t give your address to strangers on the internet. Does this guy have kids? How would he feel about someone doing the same thing? So fucking creepy.

Favorite word- Fuck. Just an excellent multiple purpose word that I use frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N8* 03-04-2020 03:16 PM

Whit folk crazy lol

Hell nah, I do fuck with em in any way, and if you “feel” bad about the misunderstanding, STOP and set the fuck back and stop over explaining your
acting. And If you have “friends or buddies” who are given you a hard time then just read the fucking room, and please stop responding, so quickly and wait for a proper response. Home training is a most.... drag him, MaTt, lol:eek:

Fave word:Audacity

FingerLakes 03-04-2020 03:37 PM

fave words:
Conjugation
Serendipitous
Digivolution

Sparrow 03-04-2020 03:47 PM

dappled
oily
opalescent
quim

color words:

amethyst
carmine
cerulean
chartreuse
indigo
saffron

Lanfear 03-04-2020 05:39 PM

Fav word:

quasi - I use it mostly in German but I think it means basically the same in English and it's just fun to say

porky2468 03-05-2020 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 881853)
FW: Philately- it means stamp collecting but sounds vaguely dirty

I've not seen you for ages!

Sorry man, I've been with Philately.

shoebootie 03-05-2020 08:58 AM

Paul Hooper is such a cutie, I'm surprised he's that single.

Favorite word: ambiguous

Sparrow 03-05-2020 09:14 AM

luminescent

littlp 03-05-2020 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 881872)
Paul Hooper is such a cutie, I'm surprised he's that single.

Favorite word: ambiguous

Have you heard his episodes lol? He is an anxious mess. Very cute and funny yes-but all that anxiety is holding him back.

shoebootie 03-05-2020 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 881877)
Have you heard his episodes lol? He is an anxious mess. Very cute and funny yes-but all that anxiety is holding him back.

As someone with a bunch of weird anxiety, I'm ok with this.

bluecrucial 03-06-2020 04:55 PM

It is refreshing to hear 2 mentally healthy people on the show.

Don't get me wrong, I also LOVE me a train wreck... but its also so nice to hear Paul and Myq rollin' with the stuff life throws at them. Legit inspired. Good job guys.