Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   3248: Love in the Time of Corona (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21765)

SpareBen 03-20-2020 12:21 PM

Rosebud Baker is among the comedians stepping up their podcast output - 7 episodes this week.

punk'n 03-20-2020 12:50 PM

I just got approved for Unemployment in my state in less than 48 hours. Holy shit... the government has cut out red tape. This is baaaadd.

SLC Shawn 03-20-2020 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 882205)
I just got approved for Unemployment in my state in less than 48 hours. Holy shit... the government has cut out red tape. This is baaaadd.

Texas Workforce Commission apply for benefits page is crashed I think - you get only so far...

g001dfinger 03-21-2020 01:18 PM

Iím pretty sure Brother Love bought himself a starter pistol. That thing is only good for track and field. Haha.

Lanfear 03-21-2020 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g001dfinger (Post 882223)
Iím pretty sure Brother Love bought himself a starter pistol. That thing is only good for track and field. Haha.

'Murica QFT

If anybody ever asks why you have so many mass shootings and generally stupid high murder rate I'm gonna show this post.

Let's revisit in 2021 how many kids accidentally shot themselves or their siblings because they were locked up in quarantine, also let's keep track of domestic violence rates.

g001dfinger 03-22-2020 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 882232)
'Murica QFT

If anybody ever asks why you have so many mass shootings and generally stupid high murder rate I'm gonna show this post.

Let's revisit in 2021 how many kids accidentally shot themselves or their siblings because they were locked up in quarantine, also let's keep track of domestic violence rates.

If youíre going to buy a gun, do it correctly. Get educated. Get trained. Understand the severity of what your decision is. Based on the picture, it looks like BL did not do that. So point your anger at him.

Lanfear 03-22-2020 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g001dfinger (Post 882233)
If youíre going to buy a gun, do it correctly. Get educated. Get trained. Understand the severity of what your decision is. Based on the picture, it looks like BL did not do that. So point your anger at him.

Nope I'm gonna point my anger at you because your first instinct was to make fun of him for not getting a big enough gun. And also for now pretending that it wasn't about that.

g001dfinger 03-22-2020 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 882234)
Nope I'm gonna point my anger at you because your first instinct was to make fun of him for not getting a big enough gun. And also for now pretending that it wasn't about that.

Heís more likely to hurt himself with what he bought then if he bought an appropriate gun. That gun has no grip and looks to be way too big of a caliber. Heís more likely to hurt himself or others with that than an appropriate .22 or 380.

Apia resurrected 03-22-2020 08:03 AM

Just cough at any intruders. That's cheaper.

g001dfinger 03-22-2020 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 882236)
Just cough at any intruders. That's cheaper.

Or a big sign that says ďThis house protected by Coronavirus.Ē


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger