Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   3289: YíNEVANO w/ Wali Collins (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21879)

Keith 07-01-2020 05:35 PM

3289: YíNEVANO w/ Wali Collins
 
Trumpís Celebrity Apprentice; BLM and the safe black man; Apollo turning on their own; architect turned comedian; Waliís 81-year-old mom remarried; Pakistanís fake pilots; George R.R. Martinís The Winds of Winter

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Apia resurrected 07-02-2020 02:19 AM

I liked him a lot.

porky2468 07-02-2020 05:06 AM

Keith: "I can't see my mum and dad dating again"

I'm not sure he'd have much luck, but Father Malley would be trying to date all over the shop if he was single. He's creepy enough as it is now!

porky2468 07-02-2020 05:11 AM

I'm a Game of Thrones book reader, and I want the books so bad! The ending of the show was shit, and there are so many different storylines that weren't in the show that need wrapping up.

Having said that, every year he says he'll finish the book and he still hasn't. He's been in lockdown for 3 months, and he thinks he might be finished NEXT YEAR?! I want it, but I call bullshit.

Archimedes_Screw 07-02-2020 06:15 PM

I liked the guest and please have him on again but címon. Drums? Not having your stomach pumped? No pregnancy scare? No suicide attempt? No being shot at by neighbors? Being kinda loud in the living room was him being challenging to his parents? How did he become a comedian?

Keith 07-02-2020 06:50 PM

Oh he sent them up a river, believe me.

Picture a kid making noise when the parents would rather they didn’t hear noise.

Now picture that kid was YOUR kid!!!

(It’s simply too much...)

FingerLakes 07-02-2020 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porky2468 (Post 884184)
I'm a Game of Thrones book reader, and I want the books so bad! The ending of the show was shit, and there are so many different storylines that weren't in the show that need wrapping up.

Having said that, every year he says he'll finish the book and he still hasn't. He's been in lockdown for 3 months, and he thinks he might be finished NEXT YEAR?! I want it, but I call bullshit.

I stopped reading in the middle of Dance with Dragons but I don't call bullshit on him being done in the next year. I am excited for the upcoming game Elden Ring, set in the world of the books and will have powers and shit based on the gods/cults/dragons of the story. He has been helping with directing the story in some capacity for the last couple years at least so and since it's entered the final phases of production I think he's been able to go back and focus on the books. Especially seeing as he also hated the ending of the show, I hope he feels he has something to prove.

Keith 07-02-2020 09:33 PM

Yummers

Scrumpty 07-03-2020 06:17 PM

Eye roll
 
I canít wait for last week on KATG because chemda hates this guest like ASAP. I thought he was interesting and enjoyed him. I felt cringy when he tried to reply normally or jokingly and I could hear the audible eye roll.
Hey Iíll celebrate Jesusís birthday for some free cake.

Apia resurrected 07-03-2020 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrumpty (Post 884224)
I canít wait for last week on KATG because chemda hates this guest like ASAP. I thought he was interesting and enjoyed him. I felt cringy when he tried to reply normally or jokingly and I could hear the audible eye roll.
Hey Iíll celebrate Jesusís birthday for some free cake.

You are right, now I remember I also thought this at one moment.
It was when he talked about being on and off with his now wife before marriage.

CherryLavender 07-08-2020 09:12 AM

"She's easy on the eyes, as they say." - Wali

"Niiiice." - Keith

:rolleyes: - Chemda

porky2468 07-09-2020 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 884198)
I stopped reading in the middle of Dance with Dragons but I don't call bullshit on him being done in the next year. I am excited for the upcoming game Elden Ring, set in the world of the books and will have powers and shit based on the gods/cults/dragons of the story. He has been helping with directing the story in some capacity for the last couple years at least so and since it's entered the final phases of production I think he's been able to go back and focus on the books. Especially seeing as he also hated the ending of the show, I hope he feels he has something to prove.

He's always finding some other projects to keep him busy. He wrote the encyclopedia, and the history of the Targaryans too. I hope he does finish it, but I think he lost the love a long time ago.

Game does sound cool though.

FingerLakes 07-10-2020 01:59 PM

I think the game will be hella cool!


no gameplay but, freakin cool trailer

starscream 07-26-2020 02:22 PM

Kurt Russell is from Springfield! Ya coulda known after all.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger