Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   3333: Raising the Roof w/ Tracey Carnazzo (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21986)

CherryLavender 10-23-2020 10:26 AM

I'll raise your losing a friend to losing a partner the first time around.

I'll raise my losing a partner the first time around to "it's not clear yet" if I'm losing the second partner the second fucking time around.

18 years together and this fucking guy.

Apia resurrected 10-24-2020 01:34 AM

Mr Apia and I are different in lots of areas Iím an extrovert he is an introvert ( or too lazy to communicate as I see it, haha) but luckily we have similar political views. In your world of just 2 parties it would be 100% always Democrat.

Here where we have more parties itís :

We are liberal, we want the environment and nature to be ok, free education, donít exploit the working class, equal rights for everyone and letís not go crazy with communism because that also never worked.

The Girl 10-24-2020 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryLavender (Post 886128)
I'll raise your losing a friend to losing a partner the first time around.

I'll raise my losing a partner the first time around to "it's not clear yet" if I'm losing the second partner the second fucking time around.

18 years together and this fucking guy.

Oh noooo what happened! Iím so sorry to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CherryLavender 10-26-2020 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Girl (Post 886144)
Oh noooo what happened! Iím so sorry to hear.

It seems that after having covid and while spending a month with the other partner because of it, she has decided that her political beliefs lie enough with Donald Trump to vote for him.

The Girl 10-26-2020 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryLavender (Post 886166)
It seems that after having covid and while spending a month with the other partner because of it, she has decided that her political beliefs lie enough with Donald Trump to vote for him.

Oh my! That is super rough

Rune 10-27-2020 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryLavender (Post 886166)

Iím wondering, does that completely erase the whole relationship? Did they change? What if you accept each otherís differences in your vote?

Iím starting to think partisanship in relationships doesnít seem to bode well, like as a country, Itís almost like itís a religion now.