Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   3394: Cradle 2 the Grave (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22123)

Keith 04-09-2021 03:46 PM

3394: Cradle 2 the Grave

Keithís dad canít stop, and he wonít stop. After a Malley family update, KATG talks about the deaths of Prince Phillip and DMX and the relationship between Khloť Kardashian and Keithís stepson. Oh look, Rep. Matt Gaetz paid his teenage hookers through Venmo! Then Keith and Chemda discuss the instant classic What Movie Did Chemda Watch and How Old Is It, revealing that Keith saw Netflixís I Care a Lot and that movie reviewers are nothing but a group of sellout bitches.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Archimedes_Screw 04-09-2021 04:38 PM

DMX did it all for the nookie.

Keith 04-09-2021 06:28 PM

Limp worked with more than a couple great rappers. Man I wish ...

RIP

Apia resurrected 04-10-2021 01:04 AM

Dogs vs cats:
I read the book by Tina Fey, and she describes the event there when a stranger attacted her. So I knew immediately it was big pro cat pr bullshit when Liz said it.

I just looked up some link to prove it and people.com seemed legit. I work with science C and K.
At work and also here. Its my duty.

Apia resurrected 04-10-2021 05:50 AM

I agree with Keith about Khloe.
Itís her family who uses lots of plastic surgery and other procedures and also photoshop a lot.
They have all the money and no real jobs.
( I know they sell products and stuff, but you canít compare it to a 9-5 job)

How should all the other women feel who canít afford big lips and bis fake asses?
( I feel ok, but I might just have no time to think about it. Maybe thatís the secret. Get a job Khloe)

Apia resurrected 04-10-2021 05:53 AM

Cats. Cute but absolutely useless.

Thatís my stand.

punk'n 04-10-2021 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 888495)
Dogs vs cats:
I read the book by Tina Fey, and she describes the event there when a stranger attacted her. So I knew immediately it was big pro cat pr bullshit when Liz said it.

I just looked up some link to prove it and people.com seemed legit. I work with science C and K.
At work and also here. Its my duty.

Tina Fey's book is great!

Apia resurrected 04-10-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 888500)
Tina Fey's book is great!

It was great in so many ways. Entertaining, well written and also a good insight how her career developed.

FingerLakes 04-10-2021 09:02 PM

Feel pretty damned shitty about DMX dying :(

FingerLakes 04-10-2021 09:27 PM

just looked at the photos and I thought that picture of Whatsherface Kardashian was Tyra Banks on a very light-skinned day