Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you a fan of how Keith deals with strangersí bad attitudes?
Yes 15 62.50%
No 9 37.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree6Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2022, 03:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: western society
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluenova View Post
The main reason I enjoy how Keith deals with stranger's attitudes is because I'm not going to push back and he is living out my fantasies.

Chemda is a capable of doing the same when she's in a car.
This whole interaction from Keith was stupid. Because she is female and wears upstanding clothes doesn't mean she won't feel threatened and defend herself if you keep closing distance on her. In fact I'd think the exact opposite...because she doesn't possess the physical capability she would be more likely to use a weapon and deception against the mongoloid walking her down in the subway. Don't be dumb!

This is the perfect encapsulation of how victim-hood mentality leads to aggression/bullying. You're the victim because she said something after you bumped into her...now you feelz entitled to escalation and you are the asshole...Chemda is right. How would you feel about the situation if Kyle was the female in this incident and random dude did the same to her?

Last edited by nordcharonmir; 03-23-2022 at 04:06 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 03:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: western society
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svage View Post
Let's play guess the race!

Shout out Rod and Karen, and early early early in the life of the show, iykyk, K&C 😁

I'll go first... hmmm mental episode... I'm gonna go with 'he's mentally disturbed, but he's not a bad guy' white
Great job...racist.



identified as 23-year-old Jaylin Backman


Probably said mental episode because it was a...mental episode. And "not a bad guy" probably because he didn't kill anyone. EVERYTHING ISN'T RACE...only racists think this way. Identity politics leads people to think this way by being racists first then form ideas after already accepting racist presuppositions that shape all following thought.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 04:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 12,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
This whole interaction from Keith was stupid. Because she is female and wears upstanding clothes doesn't mean she won't feel threatened and defend herself if you keep closing distance on her. In fact I'd think the exact opposite...because she doesn't possess the physical capability she would be more likely to use a weapon and deception against the mongoloid walking her down in the subway. Don't be dumb!

This is the perfect encapsulation of how victim-hood mentality leads to aggression/bullying. You're the victim because she said something after you bumped into her...now you feelz entitled to escalation and you are the asshole...Chemda is right. How would you feel about the situation if Kyle was the female in this incident and random dude did the same to her?
I’d feel great you fucking idiot. She’d deserve it. God you’re a douche. Are you that kind of person?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 05:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: western society
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Iíd feel great you fucking idiot. Sheíd deserve it. God youíre a douche. Are you that kind of person?
Dude bro...u are wrong. It's okay to be wrong sometimes. You said you wouldn't do this in TX and only cause she was dressed a certain way you thought you could get away with it. This implies preemptively that you knew you were in the wrong from the start.

She'd deserve being in a situation where she felt in dangered by a much larger unknown male in public for scoffing at something that person did to her? Wow, you should not ever bring this up with her...you will have a rough night brofessor. Maybe she deserves having dudes follow her around and stare at her because she didn't respond properly to their cat calls on the street too?

You are acting like a little baby faggot still. Be a man...don't try to physically intimidate women because "you can get away with it".
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 07:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer
 
Svage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Palm Springs, Ca
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
Great job...racist.



identified as 23-year-old Jaylin Backman


Probably said mental episode because it was a...mental episode. And "not a bad guy" probably because he didn't kill anyone. EVERYTHING ISN'T RACE...only racists think this way. Identity politics leads people to think this way by being racists first then form ideas after already accepting racist presuppositions that shape all following thought.
And that's why it's called 'guess the race" thanks for playing!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 11:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 12,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
Dude bro...u are wrong. It's okay to be wrong sometimes. You said you wouldn't do this in TX and only cause she was dressed a certain way you thought you could get away with it. This implies preemptively that you knew you were in the wrong from the start.

She'd deserve being in a situation where she felt in dangered by a much larger unknown male in public for scoffing at something that person did to her? Wow, you should not ever bring this up with her...you will have a rough night brofessor. Maybe she deserves having dudes follow her around and stare at her because she didn't respond properly to their cat calls on the street too?

You are acting like a little baby faggot still. Be a man...don't try to physically intimidate women because "you can get away with it".
What do quotes mean to you? I didn't say that. Also: "This implies preemptively that you knew you were in the wrong from the start." Oh so what I didn't wasn't nice? Fascinating shit. There's a poll. MAYBE you're wrong? Also, sincerely, please die.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 04:07 PM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: western society
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Oh so what I didn't wasn't nice? Fascinating shit.
huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
There's a poll. MAYBE you're wrong?
Popular opinion is in no way representative of right and wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Also, sincerely, please die.
LBF, stop it!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 04:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 12,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
huh?
Huh?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 02:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer
 
starscream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 990
I aspire to Keith's reactions to these types of things. I feel like I lose all of these interactions, whether I do nothing or not.

My perfect ending scenario would be that the other person has to make a conscious decision to change the story when they tell someone else or, super ideally, tells the story as it happened and gets asks why they had to start shit.

People thinking that Keith was scary because he got closer to this woman do not understand how New York City works.
Keith likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 11:50 AM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: western society
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
What do quotes mean to you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
Dude bro...u are wrong. It's okay to be wrong sometimes. You said you wouldn't do this in TX and only cause she was dressed a certain way you thought you could get away with it. This implies preemptively that you knew you were in the wrong from the start.

You are acting like a little baby faggot still. Be a man...don't try to physically intimidate women because "you can get away with it".
restated your position then referenced the summarized position by quoting
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger