Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did you like the Barbie movie?
Yes 18 54.55%
No 0 0%
I didn't see it 15 45.45%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree68Likes

Old 07-26-2023, 03:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I agree. I just think you shouldn't have told the guy in your seat he's a "little man".
Bucho, thirteen and rodimusprime like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 06:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Is rodimusprime a nod to Metroid Prime?

I have great memories of playing that video game w/ my sibs as a child, and one of the few prized possessions I took with me when I moved states was a GameCube and Metroid Prime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I bet Transformers.
Keith's right!
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 2 others like this.
Old 07-26-2023, 06:52 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePinkSuperhero View Post
I'm starting the episode now and if Keith hasn't seen the Barbie movie SOHELPME
edit: BOTH Keith and Rod saw the movie??! OMG it's my birthday. Thank you, gents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svage View Post
Saw and enjoyed the movie as well. I did feel that it was a liiittle bit too long and it slightly got muddled towards the end. But I still enjoyed it and would watch again
We love to see it!
Keith, The Girl and Bucho like this.
Old 07-26-2023, 08:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Is rodimusprime a nod to Metroid Prime?

I have great memories of playing that video game w/ my sibs as a child, and one of the few prized possessions I took with me when I moved states was a GameCube and Metroid Prime.
Just want to say that Samus is one of my all-time favourite video game characters.
The Girl, Bucho and Rune like this.
Old 07-26-2023, 08:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

You two sonofaguns who'd never before seen Ryan Gosling do comedic malarkey where he actually moves his face and modulates his voice and projects emotions like a human being should watch The Nice Guys. Especially if you dug Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

You're welcome in advance.

EDIT: Waaaaaaaait a minute ... the forums is still not showing my 2023 Kickstarter Badge of Virtue to signal my awesomeness to The Intenet? Who do I have to blow around this joint to get some tech action rolling? JUSTICE FOR BUCHO'S BADGES!!!
ThePinkSuperhero likes this.

Last edited by Bucho; 07-26-2023 at 08:32 PM.
Old 07-26-2023, 08:39 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
You two sonofaguns who'd never before seen Ryan Gosling do comedic malarkey where he actually moves his face and modulates his voice and projects emotions like a human being should watch The Nice Guys. Especially if you dug Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

You're welcome in advance.

EDIT: Waaaaaaaait a minute ... the forums is still not showing my 2023 Kickstarter Badge of Virtue to signal my awesomeness to The Intenet? Who do I have to blow around this joint to get some tech action rolling? JUSTICE FOR BUCHO'S BADGES!!!
Jokes on you. I did watch the Nice Guys like a month ago. And I loved him in it. And thatís how I knew to go see this movie. ❤️
Keith and Bucho like this.
Old 07-27-2023, 02:40 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I bet Transformers.
I bet it shows I suck at movies. My parents were just as weird about movies as :yours, Keith, but I went in the complete opposite direction and remain ignorant

In other words, Chemda, I get you!
Keith and Bucho like this.
Old 07-27-2023, 03:01 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
Just want to say that Samus is one of my all-time favourite video game characters.
It’s quite literally the only video game I’m interested in, so I agree. It combines space, sci-fi, a sense of adventure, which I love, with the only female protagonist I had access to in video games at that young age. It’s a single, so we had to take turns playing, and I always died.

But I think a lot of it is nostalgia and exposure: (1) my parents were cheap (so we played the shit out of the 1-2 games we had), and (2) they were aridiculously overprotective, so very few things passed their test (I mean, I distinctly remember my dad almost refusing to buy Metroid Prime, because the description on the back starts off with “Something sinister lurks…”)
Keith, Bucho and thirteen like this.
Old 07-27-2023, 09:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Mine aren't showing either? I wonder if we just have too many!
Bucho likes this.
Old 07-27-2023, 01:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Jokes on you. I did watch the Nice Guys like a month ago. And I loved him in it. And that’s how I knew to go see this movie. ❤️
NICE!!! (Guy) (Copyright Myq Kaplan)
Keith and rodimusprime like this.