Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who did you side with more?
Keith 7 17.95%
Chemda & Craig 32 82.05%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree63Likes

Old 08-14-2023, 12:23 PM   #31 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Here the puking would save you again.

Healthline:

A cup of coffee has around 100 to 200 milligrams of caffeine. An energy drink contains anywhere from 50 to 300 mg of caffeine. A can of soda typically has less than 70 mg.

So even with the most highly caffeinated energy drink, you would still have to drink around 30 of them in rapid succession to reach the 10 g range.

Chances are, if you tried to drink that much, your body would stop you before you reached toxic levels.
I would just take all the caffeine pills with alcohol
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 06:34 AM   #32 (permalink)

As someone whos had interest in acid since my teens (wanted to wait for my prefrontal cortex to develop), but has never done any substances until very recently (tried edibles for the first time literally last month), this episode is food for thought.

I have the right person down, I think. I just need to plan for the right time, and the right headspace. And this girl can wait.

Apparently, Im not the only one. Keith, holding onto it for 10 years is impressive, even admirable. To think that after all that patience, it popped off on a whim is wild to me. You have the perfect scapegoat of blaming this impulse on 1) the edible and 2) the male dick-waving contest to one up chocolate mushroom, but you are not throwing in the towel, are you?
jcro21 and XenoTitty like this.
Old 08-21-2023, 07:55 AM   #33 (permalink)

Acid Tapes

For a smart adult (usually), taking acid alone is the dumbest thing to do EVER!!! Sorry Keith.

I Lead a Good Life
CsisandDesist likes this.
Old 08-24-2023, 01:30 AM   #34 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Just finishing the episode and boy was I flip flopping on this side I was on regarding Keith and the"right way to do acid" Craig/Chemda or Keith's. I understand what they were getting at , but it was like hearing an alcoholic tell someone how to drink alcohol better.

The key to being blasted is to drink water every second drink. When you're finished that 6 pack you should eat a banana, you really need that potassium when you're drinking all that alcohol. Sometimes you've just got to get a nurse to give you an IV drip, no hangover ever.

Keith had a great time drinking all the time, but the repercussions were the worst. Keith wants a drug that you do (edibles) get high, laugh your balls off go to bed and you remember how awesome it was the next day.

Now that I'm finished speaking for Keith. Lol.

Also, hearing those voice memos was the best. Those uploaded to YouTube as a stand-alone would be the best. So good.

Great episode.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Keith likes this.