Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Like Tree4Likes

Old 12-20-2006, 03:05 AM   #121 (permalink)

wait, i've been off the forums for a while, there's a team max now? How many fucking teams are there? is there a league? Before we know it there's going to be civil wars breaking out between teams and there'll be all these spin off podcasts. Lets stop the team and accept the true known GOD...Clan KATG
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 03:20 AM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LArciniega
wait, i've been off the forums for a while, there's a team max now?
Not officially, just showing some solidarity with Max.

Quote:
How many fucking teams are there?
As many as you want.

Quote:
Lets stop the team and accept the true known GOD...Clan KATG
I think what you meant to say was, "Can't we all just get along?"
Old 12-20-2006, 03:26 AM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoobisnaxs

Maybe Keith should go back to shitting in food instead of on his friends, that is more funny.
awww shiittt...

That would be funny if you replaced 'Keith' with Adam Curry and 'food' with Dawn Macelli's mouth.

Just sayin'.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:40 AM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmerage
OK, so I am new, but have been listening on and off for about 6 months. I usually quit for a while... blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,... various other quality programs that I am now forced to watch in retrospect (trust me, nothing will ever be as funny as it was in the 90's.)

Yay! Popped my K&TG cherry... "woo" anyone?

Em
I'll bet that was a wonderful story although i didn't have time to read it.
I did perform a quick word search for terms that would have caught my eye.
If I may recommend some for future posts:
1. Blowjobs or
2. Something interesting.

Tanks. and Fuuuuuuucckkkk Yoooouuuuu.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:49 AM   #125 (permalink)

Quote:
wait, i've been off the forums for a while, there's a team max now? How many fucking teams are there? is there a league? Before we know it there's going to be civil wars breaking out between teams and there'll be all these spin off podcasts. Lets stop the team and accept the true known GOD...Clan KATG
I just said "TEAM MAX" to watch Mali's head explode.

Unifying the tribes is NOT a good idea. I don't know about youz guys... but the lepers don't fit in.

Of course Max doesn't smoke weed. BUT his magic green plant that makes funnies in my head is pretty dandy. And by 'dandy', i Don't mean gay.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:55 AM   #126 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats Paste
BUT his magic green plant that makes funnies in my head is pretty dandy. And by 'dandy', i Don't mean gay.
of course you do, but that's ok eating paste has lots of protein...so I've heard...from other people...go Clan KATG!

Last edited by LArciniega; 12-20-2006 at 04:09 AM.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:36 AM   #127 (permalink)

Fucking motherfucking fucker.
Dear Keith,
The next time you are stomping some international into the curb, consider how great it would be to have a friend like Max. Or when you wake up with a bloody dead whore carcass next to you, I recon Max is an alright person to have near by (even though Spooky might just put the body with the rest). Any way I am writing you because I cannot fucking believe the way you called Max out on show #409. You are not a good friend, never mind putting up with your shitting and attitude.
Plus you are wrong.
Max is not trying to steal your thunder you fucking insecure pussy.
IF and When Max refers to you and him as we then he clearly means we the show. If its true what you said that Max is one of your favorite guests, (and youre not being sarcastic) , then he would ,correctly thing of himself as Part of the Show which identifies him as WE more than the rest of us. Anyway,

Fucking Apologize.

Love the show! (seriously)

-Shawn In Sydney
Old 12-20-2006, 04:42 AM   #128 (permalink)

Truth is, Keith's an asshole, that's why we like him, or me atleast I find it funny. but Max is a little too sensitive, so the both of them made this seem bigger than it really was. They should just go get drunk and keep the show going.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:51 AM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by functioncreep
Spooky is dissappointingly racist too.
youre ignorant if you think im racist. im so ignorant that i dont know much about any of the cultures behind many races, and im usually pretty blunt on my evaluation and questions on the culture, some of which i like more than others. and im endlessly fascinated with cultural interaction in america, and the problems it presents, because i believe as the world gets closer and closer to global communication and economy, these same problems will happen on a larger scale. But that doesnt make me racist at all. so you might call me on cultural bias, but knowing that humans nearly died out and now have one of the narrowest genepools of any animal on the planet, so narrow, in fact, that it actually elevates our risk for a pandemic, precludes me being racist. In fact, we need more racial diversity if we intend to survive for any significant amount of time.

and i will continue to take unpopular stances on issues in the forums, because most people are idiots on issues, and dont think for themselves, they just go with whatever jon stewart says, and look down their noses at anyone who disagrees. Truth be told, i may not always stand 100% behind the stances i take, but they are meant more to think about and debate/argue over.

feel free to argue back.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:53 AM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
...but Max is a little too sensitive...
How do you figure? "Max is a little too sensitive" by the way that he sat there and took Keith's ON AIR verbal ass-whooping like an adult and responded thoughtfully and respectfully? WTF?