Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Like Tree4Likes

Old 12-19-2006, 01:18 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_r
have you got an itunes store account?
yes, I have left post and comments before.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 01:32 PM   #52 (permalink)

Sensitivity _ Friendship

To start with, thanks Keith for reading my thread on-air about the dentist office. I feel special unlike Max.

That brings me to this. It is very important to air grievances to your friends/serioso/family members. This gives the person a chance to look at the situation and make adjustments and for the person making the statement a chance to unburden ill feelings. The unique nature of your situation is that a great deal of your life is documented for others to hear. If Max feels shanghai'd well thats too bad. I seem to remember many a tough conversation being carried out "on air" with Chemda. Why should any one person on the show be given a pass on being ridiculed. I grew up in a big family and it is par for the course being ripped on, and I'm the oldest. So long story short. I am on Keith's side on this issue. Yes, the moment was awkward, but again momentous, in that life has many different facets, not just "ha-ha's." This is kind of gay, but that fag from Coldplay said it best "Give me real don't give me fake." That's what I expect from KATG. My guess is that Max grew up either an only child or has an older sister who never punched him. Toughen up bro. You are a great guy and entertainer I know this from being at the Boston show. Keith cares about you, but has a right to be upset. You, Spooky and Patrice are the best guests, everyone can agree, so feel confident knowing this, and not being gay and enjoy your spot among the internet famous because God knows I would like to be hanging out with the KATG crew.

- Peesch

<KATG> <!-- TINGS --> </KATG>

"This is news and people are buying it. Take away your voting privileges and your uterus, cause you're a f'n idiot." -- Keith Malley

"You don't need to be a nerd, to be good a what you do." -- Valeria G.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:34 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armenta
To start with, thanks Keith for reading my thread on-air about the dentist office. I feel special unlike Max.

That brings me to this. It is very important to air grievances to your friends/serioso/family members. This gives the person a chance to look at the situation and make adjustments and for the person making the statement a chance to unburden ill feelings. The unique nature of your situation is that a great deal of your life is documented for others to hear. If Max feels shanghai'd well thats too bad. I seem to remember many a tough conversation being carried out "on air" with Chemda. Why should any one person on the show be given a pass on being ridiculed. I grew up in a big family and it is par for the course being ripped on, and I'm the oldest. So long story short. I am on Keith's side on this issue. Yes, the moment was awkward, but again momentous, in that life has many different facets, not just "ha-ha's." This is kind of gay, but that fag from Coldplay said it best "Give me real don't give me fake." That's what I expect from KATG. My guess is that Max grew up either an only child or has an older sister who never punched him. Toughen up bro. You are a great guy and entertainer I know this from being at the Boston show. Keith cares about you, but has a right to be upset. You, Spooky and Patrice are the best guests, everyone can agree, so feel confident knowing this, and not being gay and enjoy your spot among the internet famous because God knows I would like to be hanging out with the KATG crew.

- Peesch
You're all missing the point.

Keith didn't know what the side mirrors were for on the car? WTF?

Keith, please, please, dig deep and think about it. What did you think they were there for? You can't have been driving all that time thinking "Well that's just stupid, I could hit something with these tings".
Old 12-19-2006, 01:39 PM   #54 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Like I mentioned last night on the chat...

Team Unconfortable Episodes... all the way, baby! OW!
Christmas Time! OW!
Old 12-19-2006, 01:49 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:

- Peesch
OK armenta, I'll say how I feel.

Use the return key to form short paragraphs, which are easier to read.

Thanks man, I glad I got that off my chest.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:51 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariana
Like I mentioned last night on the chat...

Team Unconfortable Episodes... all the way, baby! OW!
Christmas Time! OW!
I can't join a team with a spelling mistake in it's name.

jwdd27 would have a field day.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:20 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
You, Spooky and Patrice are the best guests, everyone can agree, so feel confident knowing this, and not being gay and enjoy your spot among the internet famous because God knows I would like to be hanging out with the KATG crew.
You left out my favorite guest: Matt B.

So I, sir, will have to disagree!
Old 12-19-2006, 02:27 PM   #58 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

hehehe
Smallnorth... sorry, that was a typo... thanks for letting me know before jwdd27 kiidding jw

and yes, Team Akward does sound better...
It's just that last night on the chat, the word "Uncomfortable" was typed about 30 times per minute by most people involved, hehehe...

TEAM AWKARD!
Old 12-19-2006, 02:31 PM   #59 (permalink)

awkward

ya ya ya
Old 12-19-2006, 02:32 PM   #60 (permalink)

Now this is awkward.. Not akward or awkard.. A w k w a r d.