Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: During sex, are you more into dominating or being submissive?
I'm more into domination, bitch! 86 49.14%
I'm more into submission, master. 89 50.86%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2009, 01:21 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
These New York comedians are wearing me out. I like Jesse and Ray, but guys like Matt, Spooky and Adam were always the kind of guests that made the show interesting to me. Normal dudes going through normal stuff. One or two comedians doing the grind is interesting, but it seems like all the current regular guests have the same approximate life.

Maybe you guys can make friends with some construction workers or something. To change things up. I think the current breed of guests is starting to fall into a rut.

Edit: I also like John Knefel. I think with some more time he could become a good guest.

100% agree! Not saying that all these new guests that are comedians suck, im especially happy about Dan Allen mixin up the scene, and Micha's Laugh made me want to pee my pants ... overall, i get sad when i see a guest like that is going to be on. I Prefer the personal stories from the older guests because we are able to follow there lives and it makes me feel more in on the joke. And what has Matt B Been up to? Feels like forever since he has been on
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:22 PM   #32 (permalink)

There should be a "comedian guest drinking game".

-Moved to the Big Apple from somewhere else to make it, but it's not really going anywhere
-No non-comedian friends
-Relationship troubles
-Depression / Therapy
-Running a random comedy night somewhere in the city
-Don't actually understand what the Keith and The Girl Show is about
-Say the prayer in a "funny" AM Radio way

They're some wicked-interchangeable folk. Micah's first appearance alone woulda got me drunk as hell.

Last edited by McNally; 03-25-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:50 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleNarrator View Post
Okay... This is my second time through the show and I'm at the part where Chemda and Keith start talking about their monogamy situation.

Although Keith seems to be okay with Chemda fucking Lauren regularly, he seems to be getting the short end of the deal. As we heard during the taste test, Chemda is not okay with Keith touching stripper vagina. Why? Her reason was that anything involving fluids has a risk of disease. Anytime the interaction went beyond Keith getting dry-humped to the point of finishing in his pants Chemda would get squeamish and she would set new boundaries on what Keith could do at a strip club.

Fine. That's beyond what most women would feel comfortable allowing their man to do in a strip club. Chemda seems to draw the line for Keith at anything that involves fluids and to be perfectly safe would require protection of some sort.

Question: Is Chemda practicing safe sex with Lauren? I'm guessing no, because dental dams aren't nearly as fun as condoms (which are also not awesome). Regardless of where they stand on same-sex extra-relationshipal sex (or does the one year thing count as marital), Chemda has already established that Keith is not allowed to do the things with strippers that Chemda is doing with Lauren. Why is it assumed that the same sexual acts between Lauren and Chemda are less risky than those between a stripper and Keith? I'm not judging Lauren, but 25% of all New Yorkers is 25%.

Also, where Keith's side projects are concerned, they have discussed Mardi Gras being a place where he is free to fool around - the rational being that it's once a year, it's 1300 miles away and it would be anonymous. Never mind that Keith has not been to Mardi Gras since they've been dating and doesn't seem to have any intention of going again anytime soon.

Chemda's current side project lives in NYC. They work together. Lauren has come on the show to discuss their sex life. Chemda is free to spend the night with Lauren whenever she feels like doing so. They have had sex in the house that Chemda and Keith share, while he was there and expected to stay in his room to give them privacy.

Chemda's rules to Keith:

1) Don't touch strippers because they're filthy and you should know better

2) You can only have sex outside our relationship during an imaginary trip to New Orleans that we both know is never going to happen

3) Stay in your room when Lauren and I are fucking on the couch.

Keith's rules:

1) It really doesn't bother me at all

2) I'm glad that you never fucked 18 year old Jessie... but maybe you might have... He is also in the gypsy play after all...

3) I hate that I can imagine you fucking an albino... but Victor is still pretty cool.

Keith, are you someday going to realize that this same-sex caveat is bullshit? You're never going to fuck a dude, so why the fuck is gender any part of the discussion when it comes to what is acceptable in side projects? It would be simpler if you were both bi. Then it's "side projects are restricted to same sex relationships" You're not bi. And if you were, Chemda is still having unprotected sex and you can bet that you would be required to use condoms at all times.

I know it's cool to imagine your girlfriend with another hot chick, but hey surprise: You're not invited.

Keith, you're getting the raw end of this deal.

/no shrug
/points with righteous indignation

I agree with you, to a certain point. Knowing Keith is not going to have sex with Lauren makes this a shitty deal for Keith. If Chemda and Lauren are not practicing safe sex and they swap something that itches or burns, that's on them. But if there's going to be another girl in the picture, why not someone whom Keith can be involved with sexually as well? This whole situation makes Chemda seem selfish.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:08 PM   #34 (permalink)

On the Obama thing--definately agree with Chemda--the crack was probably innappropriate, but I'm more concerned with just why in the fuck he went to Leno in the first place. Let's wait until the economy is a little stronger before we do that, shall we?
Old 03-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #35 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnightJared View Post
On the Obama thing--definately agree with Chemda--the crack was probably innappropriate, but I'm more concerned with just why in the fuck he went to Leno in the first place. Let's wait until the economy is a little stronger before we do that, shall we?
He already apologized to the president of special olympics. I don't know if that makes things worse or better.

Funny though. Our Premier Silvio Berlusconi would have pulled a far worse stunt (he actually does that regularly) and wouldn't have evere apoligized.

PS: Hey, Lauren is on the next show. The girls and Keith could talk about Quantum Physics and sip herbal tea for three hours, then the forum gossips would be fucked! That would be impressive

Last edited by Junkenstein; 03-25-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkChic182MN View Post
overall, i get sad when i see a guest like that is going to be on. I Prefer the personal stories from the older guests because we are able to follow there lives and it makes me feel more in on the joke. And what has Matt B Been up to? Feels like forever since he has been on
Agreed, as of late... Cept for the Matt B part. He's a big, fat, fatty.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:19 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch View Post
I agree with you, to a certain point. Knowing Keith is not going to have sex with Lauren makes this a shitty deal for Keith. If Chemda and Lauren are not practicing safe sex and they swap something that itches or burns, that's on them. But if there's going to be another girl in the picture, why not someone whom Keith can be involved with sexually as well? This whole situation makes Chemda seem selfish.
Flip the script: The next time M. Dickson is over for a show. After the show, Keith tells Chemda to stay upstairs while he takes M and bends her over the couch before saying good night.

Keith is on a slippery slope to becoming Ryan P. to Chemda's Soccergirl.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #38 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Keith got the Whispered Pearls chick on Second Life. Even Stevens!
Old 03-25-2009, 03:49 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
Keith got the Whispered Pearls chick on Second Life. Even Stevens!
ew... and lolz

but really, has this set up ever turned out well? Why do Keith and Chemda think that out of all the failed relationships, they are the ones who are better than everyone else and so rational that they can walk where others fall?

One of the best things about the show is the way they are able to make couples examine their own relationships (which often ends in breakups).

But hell, if the show really is slipping into a rut with the same group of vanilla repeat guests (I'm not sure I agree with this), a week of Keith and Chemda having breakup fights on the air would be one way to shake things up.

Last edited by HumbleNarrator; 03-25-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:20 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleNarrator View Post
One of the best things about the show is the way they are able to make couples examine their own relationships (which often ends in breakups).
LOL Thats exactly what happened to me-and it was for the better.