Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: During sex, are you more into dominating or being submissive?
I'm more into domination, bitch! 86 49.14%
I'm more into submission, master. 89 50.86%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #41 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleNarrator View Post
ew... and lolz

But hell, if the show really is slipping into a rut with the same group of vanilla repeat guests (I'm not sure I agree with this), a week of Keith and Chemda having breakup fights on the air would be one way to shake things up.
I consider myself a fan of the show and i have some sort of affection towards Keith and Chemda.

That said, i think that in case of problems in their own personal life, even a break-up, they should keep it private and not exposed on the show or the forums. It'their private businness.

I like the show as it is now, but if in the future things eventually changed i will be happier to see them work on their separate projects (Keith' stand-up cds or maybe books and Chemda 's amazing voice in more and more muiscal profects) and having no KATG show at all instead of Break up fights on the air.

It's their life and i respesct them even if i don't know 'em personally so i think they should just try to do what makes them happy, and we as the listen ers, will benefit from that too.

Sorry for the preaching. It's late here and i become sentimental when the moon is in the sky....
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:31 PM   #42 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Keith's rules: I'm glad that Chemda never fucked 18 year old Jessie... but maybe you might have... He is also in the gypsy play after all...

/points with righteous indignation

Why do Keith and Chemda think that out of all the failed relationships, they are the ones who are better than everyone else and so rational that they can walk where others fall?
Next time you make a point, you need to make it and stop and think for a second. You always end up going on and on, talking crazy, and then we can't take your original point at all.

You think she's fucking the whole band? And not telling me? WELL THAT'S NOT HONESTY AT ALL!!!

And why do we think we can get unconventional and make a relationship work when others can't? Why try to have any relationship? You sure haven't proved it works.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #43 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keith's 100% right. Case closed. Now i can get back to work and piss off my boss joyfully.

As General Patton would have said: Cheers, you magificent bastard!
Old 03-25-2009, 06:46 PM   #44 (permalink)

More options on the poll.

For example: i like to be tied up, be all submissive, beg, etc. and then headbutt a bitch when she gets her face near me.

Keep em guessin' i says.

-AngstAK
Old 03-25-2009, 07:14 PM   #45 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch View Post
I agree with you, to a certain point. Knowing Keith is not going to have sex with Lauren makes this a shitty deal for Keith. If Chemda and Lauren are not practicing safe sex and they swap something that itches or burns, that's on them. But if there's going to be another girl in the picture, why not someone whom Keith can be involved with sexually as well? This whole situation makes Chemda seem selfish.
What's selfish about the two of them agreeing upon a situation that they are both ok with? I have been a listener since the early 100's shows and have believed that they would not end up in a monogamous relationship. Polyamorous relationships do work, and a couple that enters poly does not have to do it on equal terms. The only thing that has to be certain is open, honest communication - and we get that from them every day. Keith could be getting pleasure from the relationship between Chemda and Lauren, it doesn't have to be personally sexual on his part. He loves Chemda and wants to see her happy. Lauren makes her happy, along with Keith. Just because jealousy is such a part of most people's lives, doesn't make it a have to in everyone's lives. My partner's and I don't allow jealousy to make decisions for us.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:35 PM   #46 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
ew... and lolz

but really, has this set up ever turned out well? Why do Keith and Chemda think that out of all the failed relationships, they are the ones who are better than everyone else and so rational that they can walk where others fall?

One of the best things about the show is the way they are able to make couples examine their own relationships (which often ends in breakups).

But hell, if the show really is slipping into a rut with the same group of vanilla repeat guests (I'm not sure I agree with this), a week of Keith and Chemda having breakup fights on the air would be one way to shake things up.
I believe people that use the words EVER, NEVER or ALWAYS are black and white thinkers, can't ever step outside their box, and are afraid to color outside of the lines.

Did you really ask if this set up has ever turned out well? Yes, it has. If anyone is a candidate for polyamory, Keith and Chemda are.

And you're absolutely right, one of the best things about the show is the way they are able to make couples examine their relationships. They also do that with their own relationship, thanks for making my point.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:35 PM   #47 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryLavender View Post
My partner's and I don't allow jealousy to make decisions for us.
Jealousy is an emotion. You can't always just choose your emotions. People feel what they feel. There is no way you can decide that your partners will never feel jealousy. In fact, they probably have, but have learned how to control it. I'm married and I've been married for 17 years. That doesn't mean I never feel jealous of my partner.

I'm glad it has worked out for you so far (and I've seen that for some time). However, there's no guarantee for the future. Jealousy is a funny emotion and there's no telling when it, "rears its ugly head." I wish you no ill will, but my point is you just can't write off an emotion.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:52 PM   #48 (permalink)

BDSM...

Years ago I was involved in this lifestyle pretty seriously as a submissive. The checklist is not normally used between a couple that is already in a committed relationship. It is usually given to a submissive by a dominant that don't really know each other and are going to "scene". It is true that the numbers 1 - 5 are a bit silly because one person's 1 is another person's 5. That's why I always used colors. The dominant I was playing with would ask what color am I and if I wanted more I would say green; if I was at a good level, yellow; and red, of course, stop. I could use red any time without being asked.

Choking was/is a form of play that I enjoy. If I am in a situation where it might be difficult for me to speak, I would hold something in my hand, like a scarf, and drop it if I needed to stop.

If you are serious about this lifestyle, the depth of the checklist is important.

In my current relationship we have honey-nut cheerios sometimes and it is just a go with it type of thing. But we have been together for almost 7 years. If I was in a new relationship and wanted to explore this I think Keith has a point, you have to be able to communicate what it is that you want. It doesn't have to be in the form of "I'M A CUNT, now beat me." But things like this are better not left up to any interpretation, at least initially.

Amanda in Atlanta
Old 03-25-2009, 07:53 PM   #49 (permalink)

Keith and Chemda are like the Dorian Gray of relationships.

Good on 'em, I say.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #50 (permalink)

Sounds like Chemda wants to have children after all. She is talking about making a decision before it gets too late(in 2 years) and she does not want to get a permanent birth control. She thinks that's too invasive. Try non-invasive one then.

Make up your mind Chemda! May be you are just not comfortable having Keith's child.

Also Keith is okay about Chemda fucking a girl. However, when she said she can't be in a monogamous relationship forever, she did not mean women! What if Chemda wants a man? Of course she would not tell Keith because he would not approve it.