Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: During sex, are you more into dominating or being submissive?
I'm more into domination, bitch! 86 49.14%
I'm more into submission, master. 89 50.86%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2009, 08:03 PM   #51 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Fuckin' Asians...

"Sure, Chemda's talking honestly with Keith. Except where I bet she's not!!!"

And what non-invasive contraceptive is permanent?
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:05 PM   #52 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
Jealousy is an emotion. You can't always just choose your emotions. People feel what they feel. There is no way you can decide that your partners will never feel jealousy. In fact, they probably have, but have learned how to control it. I'm married and I've been married for 17 years. That doesn't mean I never feel jealous of my partner.

I'm glad it has worked out for you so far (and I've seen that for some time). However, there's no guarantee for the future. Jealousy is a funny emotion and there's no telling when it, "rears its ugly head." I wish you no ill will, but my point is you just can't write off an emotion.
Didn't ever say that you can choose your emotion, what you can choose is what you do with that emotion. Sure, I have felt jealousy, but your exactly right, I control that emotion. Yep, no guarantees for the future, we have right now. No guarantees on anyone's relationship, monogamous or not. If one of us changed our feelings about our relationship, we would examine it and make the necessary changes that worked for all of us. That sounds very clinical, but we are madly in love with each other.

I'm not trying to come off as a douche or more evolved than anyone else. We had to work very hard to get to the place where the three of us are today and there were some very rough periods. We came to each other with a basis of not believing in monogamy and built upon that. It's not for everyone, but I couldn't imagine living my life with just one person. I'm not built that way.

Amanda in Atlanta
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #53 (permalink)

Heres a new fun game. See how long into the show it takes for Chemda to bring up Lauren, it seems like they talk about her on every fucking show now.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Next time you make a point, you need to make it and stop and think for a second. You always end up going on and on, talking crazy, and then we can't take your original point at all.

You think she's fucking the whole band? And not telling me? WELL THAT'S NOT HONESTY AT ALL!!!

And why do we think we can get unconventional and make a relationship work when others can't? Why try to have any relationship? You sure haven't proved it works.
I wasn't saying I have proven anything. I think if anything, you guys have proven many things about relationships through your honest examinations of the relationships of guests and of your own on the show. These investigations are very enlightening (and entertaining of course).

I fear that you two are slipping into similar pitfalls that you have exposed in the relationships of others. Will your amazing honesty and openness on the show be what is needed to get through them and avoid the destructiveness of simmering resentment? I don't know. I guess we'll find out.

It would seem that if anyone can do this while maintaining a healthy relationship, it would be you and Chemda - because of your fearless openness and the compatibility of your sexual appetites and outlooks. What got me concerned and preachy was the apparent inconsistencies between:

a) Chemda's reaction to your contact with strippers and her unprotected sex with Lauren.

b) Chemda's relationship with Lauren vs. the hypothetical Mardi Gras construct for any sex you might have outside of your relationship.

c) the caveat of gender in the rules of side projects.

and you're right. The joke was off the point. my bad. but that doesn't disprove the argument. Straw man bullshit is Matt B's game, not yours. But there I go off point again.

Last edited by HumbleNarrator; 03-25-2009 at 09:11 PM. Reason: 'cause I can't shut up
Old 03-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #55 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern_o View Post
Heres a new fun game. See how long into the show it takes for Chemda to bring up Lauren, it seems like they talk about her on every fucking show now.
Tell us.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:28 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryLavender View Post
I believe people that use the words EVER, NEVER or ALWAYS are black and white thinkers, can't ever step outside their box, and are afraid to color outside of the lines.
Thank you for painting me black and white inside these lines CherryLavendaer. All this fucking gray was starting to give me a headache

That's why I asked "ever?" rather than stated "never!"

I don't have an example of my own to hold up as the "ever." The only one that I know of that comes close is Keith and Chemda, and that was the one I was questioning.

Old 03-25-2009, 08:56 PM   #57 (permalink)

Of course Jeremy did the whole list. He's an aspie the list was probably the hottest part.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:58 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuttle88 View Post
Of course Jeremy did the whole list. He's an aspie the list was probably the hottest part.
"WTF? I thought we were going to engage in 'Listing', not 'fisting'... ouch!"

teehee
Old 03-25-2009, 09:11 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Fuckin' Asians...

"Sure, Chemda's talking honestly with Keith. Except where I bet she's not!!!"

And what non-invasive contraceptive is permanent?
She wasn't very forthcoming about her non-monogamous future, that's all. We left to guess what exactly she meant by that.

Well I was watching some lame TV today and happened to watch "essure" commercial. Apparently it is non-invasive and 99% effective (but who knows).
Old 03-25-2009, 09:20 PM   #60 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleNarrator View Post
Thank you for painting me black and white inside these lines CherryLavendaer. All this fucking gray was starting to give me a headache

That's why I asked "ever?" rather than stated "never!"

I don't have an example of my own to hold up as the "ever." The only one that I know of that comes close is Keith and Chemda, and that was the one I was questioning.

Your welcome.