Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: During sex, are you more into dominating or being submissive?
I'm more into domination, bitch! 86 49.14%
I'm more into submission, master. 89 50.86%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2009, 09:22 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAsian View Post
She wasn't very forthcoming about her non-monogamous future, that's all. We left to guess what exactly she meant by that.

Well I was watching some lame TV today and happened to watch "essure" commercial. Apparently it is non-invasive and 99% effective (but who knows).
Dude, stay outta Chemda's uterus. It isn't your business.

You got the helpies or what?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:23 AM   #62 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

No offense to Dahonay, but if the contents of that letter are anything to go on it's lucky you had the kid, you weren't going much further up that corporate ladder.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:39 AM   #63 (permalink)
JMG

Wow good show. Micah was a great guest, rolled with everything (on a awkward show in terms of sex questions and Keith vs Chemda) and made some funny jokes; makes me think he'll get better and better like Jesse.

I agree a little with what the poster was saying about Chemda having double standards: strippers, a mythical Mardi Gras and a hand job from a massage parlor really don't compare to someone regularly fcking, and being involved emotionally (I think Chemda gets very protective) with another person.

Sure it doesn't have to be quid pro quo, Chemda does something so Keith has to do something just to balance the scales but I really do wonder if Chemda would be comfortable with Keith actually being with another woman. I guess I'm over-analyzing but maybe control is an issue: all Keith's supposed 'bits on the side' have been to some extent controlled by Chemda or are in generally controlled environments: Mardi Gras is a short annual event, strip clubs have rules and 90% of the time no-one is getting fcked and the Massage parlor Chemda probably even booked. The difference with Chemda and Lauren might be that it's totally uncontrolled, it could be happening anywhere and there's always the risk it could turn into something more than casual sex (not so much the case with Keith's controlled encounters).

I guess I'm trying to say that this is the part that would make me uncomfortable, I'd be the same as Keith 100% so far, not mind Lesbian encounters for my partner etc. But like I say this uncontrolled element might get me feeling a little paranoid and perhaps jealous.

Apologies if that sounded too creepy and in-depth but my excuse is that 101 psychology course I took years ago (which literally largely consisted of looking at 10 different monkey faces on a piece of paper and writing what emotion you thought they were displaying next to the face...).

Keep up the good work yadayadaya
Old 03-26-2009, 07:26 AM   #64 (permalink)

sometimes i get the feeling that keith really wants to have babies, and is afraid of losing chemda over it. I think he's a very traditional person, and even tho it's fun to have your gf have a gf, at some point her apparently growing emotional attachment to lauren, plus her views on monogamy, is going to bother him
Old 03-26-2009, 07:31 AM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
sometimes i get the feeling that keith really wants to have babies, and is afraid of losing chemda over it. I think he's a very traditional person, and even tho it's fun to have your gf have a gf, at some point her apparently growing emotional attachment to lauren, plus her views on monogamy, is going to bother him
Are you saying this may be another cry for help? Poor baby Keith, he is just screaming for all of us to come save him from the horrible relationship he is too frightened to escape from. Please Keith speak up, be a role model for abused men everywhere.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:47 AM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuttle88 View Post
Are you saying this may be another cry for help? Poor baby Keith, he is just screaming for all of us to come save him from the horrible relationship he is too frightened to escape from. Please Keith speak up, be a role model for abused men everywhere.
No, i'm not saying it's a cry for help at all. I'm just saying that relationships can be deep-rooted and complex. I don't expect Keith to comment on such a personal matter in a public forum.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:25 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryLavender View Post
What's selfish about the two of them agreeing upon a situation that they are both ok with? I have been a listener since the early 100's shows and have believed that they would not end up in a monogamous relationship. Polyamorous relationships do work, and a couple that enters poly does not have to do it on equal terms. The only thing that has to be certain is open, honest communication - and we get that from them every day. Keith could be getting pleasure from the relationship between Chemda and Lauren, it doesn't have to be personally sexual on his part. He loves Chemda and wants to see her happy. Lauren makes her happy, along with Keith. Just because jealousy is such a part of most people's lives, doesn't make it a have to in everyone's lives. My partner's and I don't allow jealousy to make decisions for us.
What I mean by selfish is that she is the only one having the fun. There ought to be some way he benefits from this arrangement, even if it's just watching. If he can't enter the room to get a drink without freaking her out while she's with Lauren, then that's leaving Keith out altogether. I don't actually think Lauren will compromise what is true and deep between Keith and Chemda, but if there's a shiny new toy in the room, why don't they both get to see how it works?
Old 03-26-2009, 01:02 PM   #68 (permalink)

I dragged my heels finishing this episode because like I mentioned earlier, all the comedian guests were wearing me out. But in the end Micah did crack me up a few times, so in case he reads this, I got nothing against you. There are just a lotta comedian guests lately. I didn't want you to think I was picking on you specifically.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:14 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
I dragged my heels finishing this episode because like I mentioned earlier, all the comedian guests were wearing me out. But in the end Micah did crack me up a few times, so in case he reads this, I got nothing against you. There are just a lotta comedian guests lately. I didn't want you to think I was picking on you specifically.
I forget he is a comedian.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:21 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
I forget he is a comedian.
OOHHH SNAP! New tact: Fuck you, Micah! Eat a dog's balls! OOOWWWWAAAHHH!!! It's the internet!!