Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are the fat groups mentioned simply perpetuatiing fat behavior?
Yes; quit acting like your fat problem is really MY problem. 142 92.81%
No; in fact, we are being insensitive to the issues of the fat. 11 7.19%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2009, 06:37 AM   #31 (permalink)

LMAO....No apologies needed anywhere. Like I said You're fat deal with it.....don't come crying to me about my pants don't fit, I gained 15lbs......well stop eating the fuckin ho-ho's and twinkies and you won't be as fat.......take a walk, go to the fucking gym. I'm sorry my sympathies are saved for wellllll no one.....so they can kiss my skinny italian ass. (oxymoron at its best)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:48 AM   #32 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinc View Post
KATG are pretty obsessive about getting spelling right:

"Are the fat groups mentioned simply perpetuatiing fat behavior?"

perpetuatiing?
Everywhere you see me, there I am, fixing somebody's spelling. The iirony.

He even had to edit his own post about correcting somebody.

"Perpetuatiing? Uh... perpetuatiing? I can't just tell you what's wrong, you have to figure it out yourself. Perpetuatiing? I can't even begin to follow..."

Oh fatso... Quit perpetuatiing douchedom.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:52 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Everywhere you see me, there I am, fixing somebody's spelling. The iirony.

He even had to edit his own post about correcting somebody.

"Perpetuatiing? Uh... perpetuatiing? I can't just tell you what's wrong, you have to figure it out yourself. Perpetuatiing? I can't even begin to follow..."

Oh fatso... Quit perpetuatiing douchedom.
Douchedom is spelled fine though

(Jesse is the final authority on grammar, Keith is the King of Spelling)
Old 04-29-2009, 06:58 AM   #34 (permalink)

Perpetuating....They don't deserve a word that big. They take up enough of my vocabulary lately as it is. But I agree with Keith (who would be stupid enough not to) about the Douchedom!!! lol
Old 04-29-2009, 08:13 AM   #35 (permalink)

fave guests

I liked Mr. Internet, looking forward to hearing more of his crazy addict stories. I think Jesse, Pat Dixon and him are my three fave guests (Patrice is cool, but she's more like a part-time co-host than just a guest). I liked Bobcat G. and Not Gay Bobby too. Actually, I could go on with Sexy-P & many more.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:27 AM   #36 (permalink)

Cool Awesome Guests....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinc View Post
I liked Mr. Internet, looking forward to hearing more of his crazy addict stories. I think Jesse, Pat Dixon and him are my three fave guests (Patrice is cool, but she's more like a part-time co-host than just a guest). I liked Bobcat G. and Not Gay Bobby too. Actually, I could go on with Sexy-P & many more.
Mr. Internet just reminds me of my neighbour albeit he owns a tattoo shop. Just gave me a good laugh with the neck tatts......lmao. Pat Dixon is hilarious loved his CD and it was great to have him on yesterday. Agreed about Patrice, gotta love gossip and the bullshit that follows....
They've got awesome guests.....can't fault them for that.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:45 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonky View Post
that's been the American Way since WWII so I'm not going to blame it all on overeaters.
wtf? PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!! You know what else was the American way following WWII? racism. Everyone, pick your favorite and have at it. Wonky has just absolved us of guilt.

WWII Racial Slur Database
Old 04-29-2009, 08:50 AM   #38 (permalink)

Cool Agreed!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
wtf? PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!! You know what else was the American way following WWII? racism. Everyone, pick your favorite and have at it. Wonky has just absolved us of guilt.

WWII Racial Slur Database
When I was a bigger girl I took responsibility of my own "fatness".....did something about it. Its up to them to do something about theirs. aka put down the ho-ho's.
Racism of every kind is rampant completely agreed Sparrow. Was I sopposed to have guilt about other people being fat,black, disabled???? Fuck that. I got enough guilt in my own life.... But love your points Sparrow!!!!
Old 04-29-2009, 09:01 AM   #39 (permalink)

I've gained about 30lbs in the last year and now have a bit of a fat beer belly. The reason: i sit at a desk all day working and snacking. I go home and eat dinner. I sit on the couch and watch tv. Most nights I shovel a huge ass bowl of ice cream down my throat. Whose fault? Mine. Listen up fatties...you want to lose weitght? I have a simple formula that even the most ignorant math retard could understand: eat less + excercise more= smaller ass
for those that need a longer equation (nerds) here ya go:
eat less + excercise more= smaller ass/less bitching /less whining/fewer cats= more fucking = you lose more of your fat ass

Last edited by SubmarineGuy; 04-29-2009 at 09:07 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:14 AM   #40 (permalink)

I think what everyone is missing is the fact that fat people are real people. Maybe they do have emotional issues or are just weak people or maybe it is hereditary. Who cares what the reason is. Why do you all feel the need to pick on them and hurt them? DO you really think you are telling them things they don't already know? Insulting them doesn't do anything but make you feel better about yourself.

Do you attack the disabled? blacks? anyone who you don't like?

I just don't see the reason behind the hatred I see in this thread. These people are not shoving donuts in your face and making you live their life. I guess my main point is you don't have to like it or support it, but attacking people based on their weight is no different than attacking people because they are black, or Hispanic. Even if the reason they are what they are is different...the reason you attack them is not. It's because you just don't like them. Same reason people are racist.

For the record no I am not fat because I know that will be the first thing said.