Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are the fat groups mentioned simply perpetuatiing fat behavior?
Yes; quit acting like your fat problem is really MY problem. 142 92.81%
No; in fact, we are being insensitive to the issues of the fat. 11 7.19%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2009, 09:16 AM   #41 (permalink)

Cool Love it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionary View Post
I've gained about 30lbs in the last year and now have a bit of a fat beer belly. The reason: i sit at a desk all day working and snacking. I go home and eat dinner. I sit on the couch and watch tv. Most nights I shovel a huge ass bowl of ice cream down my throat. Whose fault? Mine. Listen up fatties...you want to lose weitght? I have a simple formula that even the most ignorant math retard could understand: eat less + excercise more= smaller ass
for those that need a longer equation (nerds) here ya go:
eat less + excercise more= smaller ass/less bitching /less whining/fewer cats= more fucking = you lose more of your fat ass
LOVE IT!!!! And you are bilingual....for all the nerds out there. Be accountable for your own actions.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanManatee View Post
I think what everyone is missing is the fact that fat people are real people. Maybe they do have emotional issues or are just weak people or maybe it is hereditary. Who cares what the reason is. Why do you all feel the need to pick on them and hurt them? DO you really think you are telling them things they don't already know? Insulting them doesn't do anything but make you feel better about yourself.

For the record no I am not fat because I know that will be the first thing said.
Of course not, fat fuck.

Careful and loving humiliation can work. Take our resident Marshmallow Pig, Tomika. Keith Malley's tough love is gonna turn her into a nicer, more mellow, maybe even thinner and self-loving person. You'll see, ya know, if she doesn't kill herself first.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:27 AM   #43 (permalink)

dammit. manatee made me feel bad. yes, assholes do have feelings. okay so maybe picking on the fatties isn't so nice but give it a day or so and we'll move on to the retards or the blacks or whatever the flavor of the day may bring...I'm hoping for lower middle class white women who sit on the couch watching Jerry all day but who really cares. anyway manatee my real point is this:
fuuuuuuuuuck you!!! and welcome to the forums
Old 04-29-2009, 09:34 AM   #44 (permalink)

Thanks for the welcome Revolutionary. I hate to have my first post be against the grain like that, and I know it is just the conversation of the day until the next show. I just have some overweight people who are very close to me and I know how reading things like this makes them feel.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:36 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome Revolutionary. I hate to have my first post be against the grain like that, and I know it is just the conversation of the day until the next show. I just have some overweight people who are very close to me and I know how reading things like this makes them feel.
Like losing weight?
Old 04-29-2009, 09:42 AM   #46 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
I think what everyone is missing is the fact that fat people are real people. Maybe they do have emotional issues or are just weak people or maybe it is hereditary. Who cares what the reason is. Why do you all feel the need to pick on them and hurt them? DO you really think you are telling them things they don't already know? Insulting them doesn't do anything but make you feel better about yourself.

Do you attack the disabled? blacks? anyone who you don't like?.

You're misinterpreting a fair treatment for hatred.

We all are people, and we all have the same importance (relative) in the scheme of things. You do not get a special treatment because you are fat, black, retarded, white or whatever. I do not attack fat people when i meet them neither i attack people of a different ethnicity than mine but i do not give them a special treatment.

Those sensistivity group are basically a big cry for a special treatment, an easy way through life, which nobody should get, fat or not fat.

And by the way being fat is not the same as being disabled or black, stop lumping those things together.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:45 AM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzagama View Post
Like losing weight?
I've already lost 140 pounds.....you remember, you commented on my picutre i posted. and for whatever reason i got as large as i did, and it really doesn't matter, it is no reason to out and out hate me just for the way I look.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:50 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldyminerva View Post
I've already lost 140 pounds.....you remember, you commented on my picutre i posted. and for whatever reason i got as large as i did, and it really doesn't matter, it is no reason to out and out hate me just for the way I look.
I don't think it's out and out hate.

Society rejects people who kill themselves. It's pretty much across the board.

Apart from second-hand smoke, why does society reject smokers?

Last edited by dzagama; 04-29-2009 at 09:52 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:52 AM   #49 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Well i have drug addicts, alcoholics, and heavy smokers that were diagnosed with cancers that were close to me. That doesn't prevent me from saying they are fucking assholes for being weak (and i have been part of every category, so i know how it feels).

And yes, being a fat person is like being a junkie (i know that some of them are genetically fat but everyone i know also has an unhealthy eating disorder). Food is an addiction that somehow will kill you. Either you quit or you die or become an embarassment to yourself. So let's put an end to this chain of babying.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:52 AM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzagama View Post
I don't think it's out and out hate.

Society rejects people who kill themselves. It's pretty much across the board.

Why does society reject smokers?
I don't think people who kill themselves care anymore that society rejects them.