Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are the fat groups mentioned simply perpetuatiing fat behavior?
Yes; quit acting like your fat problem is really MY problem. 142 92.81%
No; in fact, we are being insensitive to the issues of the fat. 11 7.19%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 11:45 AM   #71 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Junkenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Italy (No Guidos Here)
Posts: 6,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzagama View Post
and sheep.
Yes but he rephrases it in a 1500 word post, and explains the ethnic origins of the word fattie... All peppered with coulourful anecdotes and bitchy callbacks!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:04 PM   #72 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 13,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanManatee View Post
I will listen to the show and check back here in a while.
Don't do me any favors, pig lover.

And why aren't you fucking one of these behemoths you love them so much?

I like the previous fat women that complain there's a bad attitude towards them, meanwhile they already fixed the problem and there's no bad attitude being thrown at them.

Always the victim, right, sows?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:07 PM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Don't do me any favors, pig lover.

And why aren't you fucking one of these behemoths you love them so much?

I like the previous fat women that complain there's a bad attitude towards them, meanwhile they already fixed the problem and there's bad attitude being thrown at them.

Always the victim, right, sows?
He's my husband.....

Edited to say: I haven't fix the problem, I'm still considered fat and there is still a bad attitude towards me and other fat people. Do i agree with the idiots who started the blogs, no i don't, but it still doesn't give people the right to hate me based on what i look like.

Last edited by ldyminerva; 04-29-2009 at 01:10 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #74 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 13,540
The new guy that didn't listen to show is your husband? Did YOU listen to the show?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:16 PM   #75 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
DaveNJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 1,015
Quit acting like this is racism or a disability. It's not.

You don't choose to be black. You don't choose to be paralyzed. You don't choose to be born without limbs.

You do, however, choose to be fat. Oh, not all at once. It's not some decision people make spur of the moment, it's a long trend of self-neglect that ends in Lipid City, but it's still a choice.

If somebody hurts themself doing a dangerous activity we generally do not feel very sympathetic towards them, i.e. people who hurt themselves in stuff like extreme sports or smoking. Why should fat be different?

Acting like it's something you're born with or some irrevocable condition only hurts fat people. It condemns them to being unhealthy for the rest of their life, and actually condones it.

I am unapologetically against fat and the moral flaws that contribute to one becoming fat. I support wholeheartedly anyone's real effort to make a change.

That does not mean, however, that I can't find being fat wrong, and morally bankrupt. If you've ever criticized someone for driving an SUV because it's using more car and oil than they need you have to come down against fat, because that person's using more EVERYTHING than they need. Calories, fabric, gas and other fuels, seating space, all of it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:19 PM   #76 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
John Galt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nude Hampster
Posts: 1,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ View Post
Quit acting like this is racism or a disability. It's not.

You don't choose to be black. You don't choose to be paralyzed. You don't choose to be born without limbs.
ummmm, speak for yourself
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:25 PM   #77 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
UrbanManatee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The new guy that didn't listen to show is your husband? Did YOU listen to the show?
Yes that's my wife.I just finished listening to the show and it made no difference in my previous comments. You don't like fat people and you think no one should like them and they shouldn't like themselves. I disagree..sorry if people who disagree with you offend you so easily.

You are a funny man Keith, but your being a dick. You make me feel unwelcome in this community the first day I post here. And I don't recall attacking you personally. I just was explaining my opposing view. I'm sure you could care less...there are plenty of other people here to keep things going.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:32 PM   #78 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The new guy that didn't listen to show is your husband? Did YOU listen to the show?
Yes, i listened to the show. and it's my fault he's on here. I emailed him from work about how all the mean comments made me kind of sad.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #79 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
EllaMacFarlane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Israel
Posts: 957
Please bring back the public polls.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:51 PM   #80 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 13,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanManatee View Post
You are a funny man Keith, but your being a dick.
You can disagree with us, but we can't disagree with you.

You're both overly sensitive and you didn't hear what we said. That's obvious.

Not one of your comments were about the point of ours: Are these people saying being fat is okay healthy for people?

Why did your wife lose a lot of weight if being a pig is so fantastic?

I don't care about your answer now because I see where you're coming from, but you never tackled the point.

Everyone gets to say what they want to me, but God forbid I attack back. You can call me what amounts to a racist, but I'm a dick for not accepting that point of view.

You're out of line, and you were from the get-go.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger