Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are the fat groups mentioned simply perpetuatiing fat behavior?
Yes; quit acting like your fat problem is really MY problem. 142 92.81%
No; in fact, we are being insensitive to the issues of the fat. 11 7.19%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2009, 02:01 PM   #81 (permalink)

Just because it doesn't have a medical term describing it doesn't mean it isn't an eating disorder.

Anorexia = bad
Bulimia = bad
Being a fat fuck marshmallow pig = Everyone should accept us???

/fail
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:14 PM   #82 (permalink)

I was fine with people disagreing with me Keith, thats what the discussion was about. It stops being a discussion and becomes a personal attack when you say things like.

"Don't do me any favors, pig lover.
And why aren't you fucking one of these behemoths you love them so much?"
"Your friends disgust me. You can tell them I said that. Just get ready to duck from all the cookie crumbs when they respond."

And I assume you mean you dont care about my answer now because you found out I am married to an overweight gal. I couldnt know what the fuck Im talking about becasue I live with someone who deals with this issue.

I heard every word you and everyone else said. I was tackling what people were talking about. I said I dont like special interest groups of any kind. No one was talking about if people saying being fat is healthy for people. I was responding to the things people said. For what it is worth, it is not healthy or unhealthy. Being fat will never be acceptable for the general public, no one WANTS to be fat. The people who are fat dont WANT to be fat...they just dont want to be made to feel bad about themselves and like less of a person for it.

I've listened to you for a while and I know that once you have an opinion no one can change your mind. You dont really care what I have to say, you just care that I disagree with you.

With that in mind Im going to stop posting now and just let the matter be. I didn't want to start anything and dont see where I was out of line with anything I said. but I cant just ignore you insulting me and my wife like you did.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #83 (permalink)

The only reason they don't want to be fat is because they're treated like crap for it.

We're helping them, you dummy.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:28 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanManatee View Post
I was fine with people disagreing with me Keith, thats what the discussion was about. It stops being a discussion and becomes a personal attack when you say things like.

"Don't do me any favors, pig lover.
And why aren't you fucking one of these behemoths you love them so much?"
"Your friends disgust me. You can tell them I said that. Just get ready to duck from all the cookie crumbs when they respond."

And I assume you mean you dont care about my answer now because you found out I am married to an overweight gal. I couldnt know what the fuck Im talking about becasue I live with someone who deals with this issue.

I heard every word you and everyone else said. I was tackling what people were talking about. I said I dont like special interest groups of any kind. No one was talking about if people saying being fat is healthy for people. I was responding to the things people said. For what it is worth, it is not healthy or unhealthy. Being fat will never be acceptable for the general public, no one WANTS to be fat. The people who are fat dont WANT to be fat...they just dont want to be made to feel bad about themselves and like less of a person for it.

I've listened to you for a while and I know that once you have an opinion no one can change your mind. You dont really care what I have to say, you just care that I disagree with you.

With that in mind Im going to stop posting now and just let the matter be. I didn't want to start anything and dont see where I was out of line with anything I said. but I cant just ignore you insulting me and my wife like you did.

You should take up cutting yourself to deal with your angst. Then start a group speaking out against fat pigs who slash themselves and how we should accept them.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:29 PM   #85 (permalink)

It's excruciating when people don't see the obvious.

Societies magically self-regulate and form a stasis.

As it's been pointed out, fatties are ostracized and thinspos are ostracized.

Regress towards mediocrity.

You'll be better for it.

I promise.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:34 PM   #86 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanManatee View Post
And I assume you mean you dont care about my answer now because you found out I am married to an overweight gal.
Of course you do, because you're a victim. You made the fat plight your problem, and now you can cry too.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:43 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Potatoe_with_an_E View Post
"I don't hate you because you are fat. You are fat because I hate you." - Mean Girls

No one hates fat people solely on the basis that they are fat. Maybe in school, I dunno, but not in my school. But everyone gets picked on at school for something at one point or another. Get the fuck over it, life is hard sometimes, deal with it.

The only fat bitches I hate are fat BITCHES. Because you are fat and don't like your body and can't wear the things that other girls wear or whatever, or don't look like other girls or blah, blah, blah, etc... Because you dislike yourself, you automatically assume that other people will dislike you and so a lot of you have shitty personalities because self-loathing and self-depracation and low self-esteem breed shitty personalities.

You either overcompensate by having a "LAREGER THAN LIFE" personality or are sanctimonious cunts.

If I hear the word "skinny bitch" out the mouth of one of you pigs one more time... I swear, being skinny does not make you a bitch by default, not unless being fat makes you a bitch by default as well.

You hypocritical pigs. Be a stereotype or don't. Everyone just needs to get over themselves.
Spoken like a true, skinny, bitch.

FTW!
Old 04-29-2009, 02:49 PM   #88 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Every time i see somebody come on the forum, say something dumb, get mangled by keith or some of the wild beasts of the forum and then cry about it... Well i have the same hilarious feeling i had after watching "Grizzly Man"

Oh, the irony....
Old 04-29-2009, 03:11 PM   #89 (permalink)

yes I am a victim. Poor me. How will keep on going in life?

This is why I hate forums.

I'm just more of a back and forth talk about an issue kind of guy. I tried to do that here and I see it is not the proper place for that. I know that its just Keith being Keith and the show would suck if he were any other way. But really, cut noob a break. Did I really say anything that crazy?
Old 04-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #90 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Not really... It was bad timing...