Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   985: The Dragon Returns (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13434)

Keith 06-20-2009 09:17 PM

985: The Dragon Returns
 
"For those of you who no longer wish to honor who I am and what I do, I truly wish you death."


TheTarotMan@excite.com

BrownEyedBtch 06-21-2009 12:59 AM

I think this show tops the previous episode with Robert in the level of interaction with Keith. I think Robert has great chemistry with this show. Someone in the thread for the previous show mentioned Keith acts like a child acting up, and Robert a frustrated parent. I totally agree! I think Keith teasing Robert is fantastic! And I must say, Chemda's dragon was on in this episode as well.

And Jeremy, the correct answer is CRAPS, not roulette. Much better payoffs in craps!

m0o0op 06-21-2009 01:05 AM

I believe this episode could have been half an hour less if Robert wasn't giggling the whole time. Anysways, still a great show :)

gumby013 06-21-2009 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch (Post 581929)
I think this show tops the previous episode with Robert in the level of interaction with Keith. I think Robert has great chemistry with this show. Someone in the thread for the previous show mentioned Keith acts like a child acting up, and Robert a frustrated parent. I totally agree! I think Keith teasing Robert is fantastic! And I must say, Chemda's dragon was on in this episode as well.

And Jeremy, the correct answer is CRAPS, not roulette. Much better payoffs in craps!

I don't play either. I only do poker.

gumby013 06-21-2009 07:40 AM

Here's the current version of the KATG links list I have started. It's still in it's very early stages. There's lots more links to be made.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...st062109-1.jpg

BrownEyedBtch 06-21-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0o0op (Post 581932)
I believe this episode could have been half an hour less if Robert wasn't giggling the whole time. Anysways, still a great show :)

Laughter begets laughter. I loved it.

Mandingo Meat 06-21-2009 10:58 AM

Great show. Robert is always great. I think Keith's powers are almost equal to his though.

Rufio 06-21-2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumby013 (Post 582105)
Here's the current version of the KATG links list I have started. It's still in it's very early stages. There's lots more links to be made.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...st062109-1.jpg

who's the pink one at the center? (the one with like 30 links)

Callan 06-21-2009 02:10 PM

Perhaps a more interesting poll would have been:

With regards to David, do you think that Robert is;

being knowingly deceptional about his communication with Him.
being unknowingly deceptional about his contact with Him (i.e. Robert is delusional).
blessed with the ability to be able to communicate with Him.

Keith 06-21-2009 02:14 PM

Should have called in live, Callan. You had plenty of warning.

Everyone he dupes from now on is your fault.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger