Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   CHU & A (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   1: Niceeeeee! (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21814)

MichaelApproved 05-08-2020 10:04 AM

1: Niceeeeee!
 
From fanboy to fanman, Newsychu shares the mic with his favorite podcasters Keith and Chemda. Chune in while Newsy asks the hard-hitting questions you want the answers to.

In our inaugural episode, Nervous Newsy asks about perverted peer pressure, couple squabbles in the pandemic, relocating Keith and The Girl, reopening the states, and munching butt!

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!
 

littlp 05-09-2020 10:50 PM

I enjoyed this first episode
And look forward to hearing more.

Some
Bingo ideas
“Don’t trick me”
Keith reads a horrific news story involving children/pet with a new guest
Keith finds a movie god-awful
Chemda doesn’t understand a celebrity/pop culture reference
Mention of one of the spin off shows
Chemda yells at customer service


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucho 05-10-2020 03:55 AM

Nice work Newsy!

The two KATG Bingo card things that came to mind for me were Keith's ironic "Thank you", which I've totally stolen, and his ironic "Nice!" which is newer and which I also will probably steal.

Apia resurrected 05-10-2020 04:03 AM

I noticed how people who are single try to get me to say that it's bad being in a relationship now .
Same with having kids.
People want me to say that it's awful and hard.

Basically they want me to say : my life is terrible, you did everything right staying alone.

I wonder, why do they need this if they are fine with their lifes?

Poki 05-10-2020 08:17 PM

Loved it!
 
I really enjoyed this episode, and am definitely looking forward to more! Aloha!

FingerLakes 05-15-2020 10:40 AM

I didn't really connect to the "men are pervy with each other" thing until this episode. Not sure if it's generational, or the "wokeness" level of my Bros but I never really had this experience. BUT as a teen one of my brothers taught me how to properly stare at a woman's ass. The Technique is, you let a jogger past by and stand there looking at her cheeks bounce, while biting your fist, because DAMN, LOOK AT THAT ASS. This was before I was outed, but I did take the tech to stare at male joggers booties.
Even after my family knew I was gay, to this day, if I go somewhere with my father he'll slow the car down and literally point out any woman in tights.


Everyone can eat ass Keith! Not just homos! This virus hates all of us.

For KATG bingo: Chemda saying "what Keith is TRYING to say is..." after Keith is extremely blunt at a guest.

shoebootie 05-26-2020 04:18 PM

I am quite pleased to hear that I am in agreement with Keith on the finest Adam Sandler film being Billy Madison.

More bingo squares:
"yafuckinkiddinme?"
Chemda mentions weed
Telling a dumbfounded new guest that K&C actually dated before
jingle jangle

Newsy 05-27-2020 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 883496)
I am quite pleased to hear that I am in agreement with Keith on the finest Adam Sandler film being Billy Madison.

More bingo squares:
"yafuckinkiddinme?"
Chemda mentions weed
Telling a dumbfounded new guest that K&C actually dated before
jingle jangle

I'm all of a sudden reminded of LL Cool J's song "Jingling Baby" and it's now my memory of that song is tainted. Also thanks for the bingos!

Newsy 05-27-2020 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 883157)
I enjoyed this first episode
And look forward to hearing more.

Some
Bingo ideas
“Don’t trick me”
Keith reads a horrific news story involving children/pet with a new guest
Keith finds a movie god-awful
Chemda doesn’t understand a celebrity/pop culture reference
Mention of one of the spin off shows
Chemda yells at customer service


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Sorry it took me so long to check the forums, these are great suggestions! I think Keith reading a horrible story should almost be a free square!

Newsy 05-27-2020 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 883160)
Nice work Newsy!

The two KATG Bingo card things that came to mind for me were Keith's ironic "Thank you", which I've totally stolen, and his ironic "Nice!" which is newer and which I also will probably steal.

I honestly can't start to using "Nice!" in that way!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger