Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 02-22-2008, 03:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

America's Best Dance Crew

When the show first started I wasn't that into it, but after a few weeks I'm hooked on one of the groups: JabbaWockeeZ.

These foolios are sick!!!!

Do any of you have a favorite crew??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjOhVYCHgFY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvnDwysWHr4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phsHglfDL7g
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Oh, and I hadn't noticed it till lil mama pointed it out at the end of their performance in the 3rd episode, but these fools will begin a new routine in the same position that the last routine ended up in.... Sick!!!
Old 02-22-2008, 03:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

JabbaWockeeZ are the shit!

i think they were in the movie that i just saw with the ladies... step up 2 or whatever dance movie ends in 2 right now. one of the competing dance troupes wore the white masks so i assume it was them.

anyway, i watched this and rewound it over and over and even sent it to people that i know could give a fuck.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

speaking of which, where do people get those harlequin-esque matte white masks? i'm going to a costume party next month and having one of those would be super (i'm going as Anonymous)
Old 02-22-2008, 04:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by typicallistener View Post
speaking of which, where do people get those harlequin-esque matte white masks? i'm going to a costume party next month and having one of those would be super (i'm going as Anonymous)
http://www.unitedmaskandparty.com/Masks/basic.htm

scroll about half way down.

A local costume shop should have them also
Old 02-22-2008, 04:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

When the show first started, all I could think was "are there that many people out there putting together dance crews anymore?" but now I'm glad they put this show together...

I'm tempted to do a "randy jackson" drinking game to take a shot everytime they show or mention his name (i get it already, he's the damn producer of the show).

I say Jabbawockeez will be in the final round.... There are other groups that are pretty good, but these fools gave me goose bumps...
Old 02-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecherry View Post
When the show first started, all I could think was "are there that many people out there putting together dance crews anymore?" but now I'm glad they put this show together...

I'm tempted to do a "randy jackson" drinking game to take a shot everytime they show or mention his name (i get it already, he's the damn producer of the show).

I say Jabbawockeez will be in the final round.... There are other groups that are pretty good, but these fools gave me goose bumps...
Dance crews are big in the south. I completely forgot this show was coming on. I didn't set my dvr to record it. Ohs wells, thats what youtube is for. I'm sure Randy gets more money if they mention his name.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrundle View Post
Dance crews are big in the south. I completely forgot this show was coming on. I didn't set my dvr to record it. Ohs wells, thats what youtube is for. I'm sure Randy gets more money if they mention his name.
I don't think he gets more money... I think he's an egomaniac that just likes the sound of his name....

They do repeat the older episodes, so set your DVR to record the show and you'll get the older shows when they come on... It's so not the same watching it on youtube....

Now that I think about it, I think most of the dance crews came from the south, with a sprinkling of representation from other areas.

The all girl groups are ok (there is only one left in the competition), but the boys are just sick crazy with their moves. The roller skates group is cool too, but there is only so much they can do, and it's starting to get boring... there are two other groups that are pretty cool, the kappa modern (?) group and the southern group that always does the booty pop (they had the black eyed peas song last week).

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

I love the show too...I happened to turn it on the first time during Break Sk8, I didn't even realize they were on skates until after they were done.

Kappa Modern is the all asian one?

Last edited by ElleJ; 02-22-2008 at 04:40 PM.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:16 PM   #10 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
those nizzles sizzle fo rizzle