Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 06:00 PM   #351 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cretaceous Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggcarson View Post
No but there hardly a farmers market now are they? They sell out world tours, have no day jobs and have many sponsors.
Oh man, they can actually make a living on their work, so fuck them.

Forget the fact that more people downloading shit means the more bands that have to have day jobs, right? That doesn't matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggcarson View Post
I just came here to ask a question, he insists on following my every post... I think he is obsessed.
You're the cunt that took an ongoing argument into a different thread, and now it's my fault? And who gives a shit what Marina says anyway? The artists you claim to be fans of are asking you for money, and you're telling them to fuck off. Great, dude.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:02 PM   #352 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
greggcarson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: carrickfergus, northern ireland
Posts: 309
... Fine if it means so much you win, I am a piece of shit, happy? because I am tired of this, I really don't care enough about your views and shall no longer pay attention to them.

By all means say I backed down, how you won, how I couldn't string together an argument so gave up, but the fact is I just dont care enough.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #353 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
greggcarson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: carrickfergus, northern ireland
Posts: 309
Back on topic, thoughts on the new Devin Townsend album?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:04 PM   #354 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cretaceous Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggcarson View Post
... Fine if it means so much you win, I am a piece of shit, happy? because I am tired of this, I really don't care enough about your views and shall no longer pay attention to them.

By all means say I backed down, how you won, how I couldn't string together an argument so gave up, but teh fact is I just dont care enough.
See? How are you a fan when 1) you steal from the people you are fans of, 2) you demonize someone who is asking you to give money to the people you are fans of, and 3) you don't care about the subject?

Really? You're a "fan"? Everyone should reconsider becoming an artist, then, because fans are assholes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggcarson View Post
Back on topic, thoughts on the new Devin Townsend album?
Shut up, thief.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:54 PM   #355 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Rock 'n' Rye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 0
I stopped downloading metal after seeing this, I actually like the whole buying of cd's as much as listening to them now.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:02 AM   #356 (permalink)
tga
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London England
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggcarson View Post
They have sucked pretty hard since Tarja left but they had some pretty good songs with Tarja singing, I liked the wish master alot.
I saw them a month ago and my god, they were brilliant! Amazing pyro and Annette or whatever her name is is still starting to rival Tarja if you ask me!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:09 AM   #357 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
greggcarson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: carrickfergus, northern ireland
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by tga View Post
Annette or whatever her name is is still starting to rival Tarja if you ask me!
Really? I never thought she had thr range, she allways seemed to sing in lower octaves and less range per song, but that might just be the material I havn't heard her do the old songs.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #358 (permalink)
tga
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London England
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggcarson View Post
Really? I never thought she had thr range, she allways seemed to sing in lower octaves and less range per song, but that might just be the material I havn't heard her do the old songs.
They played a lot of stuff from Once and maybe she didn't have the range but she did really hold her own - a lot better than I expected her to be on those songs!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:44 AM   #359 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rhesusattack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 305
I tried to get into Nightwish years ago when Tarja was singing for the band and thought it was garbage. Then I happened to download Dark Passion Play a few months ago and fell in love with it. They're going to be in Louisville next month and I'll probably drive down to see them.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:53 AM   #360 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
greggcarson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: carrickfergus, northern ireland
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
I tried to get into Nightwish years ago when Tarja was singing for the band and thought it was garbage. Then I happened to download Dark Passion Play a few months ago and fell in love with it. They're going to be in Louisville next month and I'll probably drive down to see them.
Dark Passion Play is terrible, get wishmaster or one of the older albums, I proably not the best to recomend as I know know there albums that well but Dark Passion Play is easly the weakest.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger