Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-22-2008, 07:01 AM   #31 (permalink)

I miss the counter on netnewswire though.

So when is Adium for the iPhone coming out? Or some other sort of MSN messenger?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:21 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbling Bryan View Post
I miss the counter on netnewswire though.

So when is Adium for the iPhone coming out? Or some other sort of MSN messenger?
OMG now THAT would make me buy an iphone immediately.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:48 PM   #33 (permalink)

Any mention of lifehacker thus far? I love lifehacker, it makes my geek heart happy.

Best 20 apps.
Good free stuff on the itunes store.
Jailbreak with one click.

Go nuts.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:58 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercrypt View Post
PS: Does it play back if you put it to sleep? (Without pressing the home button)
Tuner plays in sleep mode. But if your buying it for the show, it's not worth it unless someone can fix the volume. At this point the feed is pretty much inaudible.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:34 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
OMG now THAT would make me buy an iphone immediately.
It's not an app, but iphone.mundu.com lets you have have an iphone web interface to the mesenger apps for AIM, Yahoo, MSN and GTalk.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:03 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aworks View Post
Tuner plays in sleep mode. But if your buying it for the show, it's not worth it unless someone can fix the volume. At this point the feed is pretty much inaudible.
I don't need the app at the moment. I am planning on writing a couple of apps, one of which would play audio while in sleep, thus I wanted to know. Apple did not seem too precise about it. Thanks!
Old 07-22-2008, 04:29 PM   #37 (permalink)

So now that I have my iPhone I thought I'd finally work out my masterplan, THE next step for digital comics; Putting them on a portable device.

The big screen and zooming capability makes the iPhone great for comicbook reading, so I unrared some comic book rar's that I had on my computer, and synchronized them to my iphone with itunes.
And then my dream was shattered; itunes fucking 'optimizes' (see resizes) the photos. And thus making zooming in useless.

Now I've seen an app (paid) in the store that let's you send docs, pdfs and images to your iphone with wifi. Before I waste my money, does anyone know if this app allows full sized images?

Or does anyone now anyother way to get full size images on the iPhone?! I wanna read my comics!

Facebook | JustBryan.nl | Twitter
"Bryan is a legend!"- OCD-dude
Old 07-23-2008, 12:43 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
So now that I have my iPhone I thought I'd finally work out my masterplan, THE next step for digital comics; Putting them on a portable device.

The big screen and zooming capability makes the iPhone great for comicbook reading, so I unrared some comic book rar's that I had on my computer, and synchronized them to my iphone with itunes.
And then my dream was shattered; itunes fucking 'optimizes' (see resizes) the photos. And thus making zooming in useless.

Now I've seen an app (paid) in the store that let's you send docs, pdfs and images to your iphone with wifi. Before I waste my money, does anyone know if this app allows full sized images?

Or does anyone now anyother way to get full size images on the iPhone?! I wanna read my comics!
Convert them to PDF using Automator and email them to yourself?
Old 07-23-2008, 12:57 AM   #39 (permalink)

i had my ipod touch jailbroken since i got it at christmas and i loved it. I recently updated to firmware 2.0 (i didn't have to pay for it because i'm awesome) and the app store is almost garbage. All the good apps you have to pay or now and others aren't even avaliabe. I should just jailbreak it again.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:31 AM   #40 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Quote:

just make the app. looks like anyone can make one... that one guy is selling pics in the store for 99 cents... iDemocrat