Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 04:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Kydizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 430
April 15th – Keith’s stand-up show

Keith’s stand-up show tickets are now officially on sale at www.KATG.com/tickets

Date: April 15th
Location: Broadway Comedy Club in NYC
Address: 318 W. 53rd st., NYC
Doors open at 7 pm, show starts at 8 pm

Those with KATG related tattoos get in free, but you must send an email to info@keithandthegirl.com by April 1st in order to get on the list.

Last edited by Keith; 02-03-2010 at 04:51 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
elvisrico69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 93
where are people staying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydizzle View Post
Keith’s stand-up show tickets are now officially on sale at www.KATG.com/tickets

Date: April 15th
Location: Broadway Comedy Club in NYC
Address: 318 W. 53rd st., NYC
Doors open at 7 pm, show starts at 8 pm

Those with KATG related tattoos get in free, but you must send an email to info@keithandthegirl.com by April 1st in order to get on the list.
i think Jeremy said a lot of katgers are staying at the Chelsea star.....any one???any one??
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...
 
gumby013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvisrico69 View Post
i think Jeremy said a lot of katgers are staying at the Chelsea star.....any one???any one??
There are a lot who have already booked there.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
elvisrico69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 93
clueless in NYC

any one a have a room to rent out for 3 nights in April....the 14th out the 18th hook a brother up
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...
 
gumby013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,468
The April 15th Events map is back!

I will update this map with all event locations. I have also added many places mentioned in the show...as well as some NYC sites for the non-locals.

KATG April 15th Events Map - Google Maps
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ahh5huLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: at the bottom of a bottle
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
There are a lot who have already booked there.
Is there going to be another KatG dorm style room? cause that was fucking awesome! If so let me know
Kudos to the cleaning staff for cleaning our bottles and being absolutely disgusted with the lushes that we are (actually bringing in other maids to show the mess). That room was the birth place of Rumquila! - Allison do you still have a pic of our work from that week before they took it all away?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...
 
gumby013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh5huLee View Post
Is there going to be another KatG dorm style room? cause that was fucking awesome! If so let me know
Kudos to the cleaning staff for cleaning our bottles and being absolutely disgusted with the lushes that we are (actually bringing in other maids to show the mess). That room was the birth place of Rumquila! - Allison do you still have a pic of our work from that week before they took it all away?
That's up to you crazies that are staying there.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ahh5huLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: at the bottom of a bottle
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
That's up to you crazies that are staying there.
well who all is staying there? all i can hear right now it "I Need Faces! I Need Faces!!!" 3======D >>>>>> squirt
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...
 
gumby013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh5huLee View Post
well who all is staying there? all i can hear right now it "I Need Faces! I Need Faces!!!" 3======D >>>>>> squirt
I know the_ED and brenkin are for sure...don't know if they are doing dorms though. There are probably others as well.

HEY EVERYONE! IF YOU ARE STAYING AT THE CHELSEA STAR START COORDINATING YOUR DORM!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ahh5huLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: at the bottom of a bottle
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post

HEY EVERYONE! IF YOU ARE STAYING AT THE CHELSEA STAR START COORDINATING YOUR DORM!
Let Me Know!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger