Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree38Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 11:22 PM   #521 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyPicker View Post
Umm, how about awesome in every single way?!?!

You never come on MSN, I miss you.
I know I miss you too.

When I have moneys again next month I'm gonna buy a headset mic and use skype, it'll be easier than typing.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:24 PM   #522 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
brunog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
Not anymore. I was a pothead in my early 20's, and tried a couple other drugs, but not in years.
how would you smoke? i saw you light a ciggarette but i couldnt imagine you rolling a joint. and did your aids ever mind you smoked?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:24 PM   #523 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
TeddyPicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: London UK (with Big Ben!),
Posts: 1,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
When I have moneys again next month I'm gonna buy a headset mic and use skype, it'll be easier than typing.
Omg! Yes please and then I can have my hands free for......other stuff.

Thanks for the gift by the way.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:25 PM   #524 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Vudell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: socal
Posts: 1,339
So you are in Arizona. What are the chances of you going to an Arizona meetup?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:27 PM   #525 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunog View Post
how would you smoke? i saw you light a ciggarette but i couldnt imagine you rolling a joint. and did your aids ever mind you smoked?
I smoked with friends, and could not roll a joint. I don't think my aids would care now, but when I was smoking my aid was my roommate and close friend and also a pot head so that was never an issue
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:29 PM   #526 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
brunog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
I smoked with friends, and could not roll a joint. I don't think my aids would care now, but when I was smoking my aid was my roommate and close friend and also a pot head so that was never an issue
thats sick. do you ever get a hard on when the women aids are close to ya dick?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:30 PM   #527 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyPicker View Post
Omg! Yes please and then I can have my hands free for......other stuff.

Thanks for the gift by the way.
No problem. Did you know that it was molded from my penis? Wait, it's a big one right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudell View Post
So you are in Arizona. What are the chances of you going to an Arizona meetup?
Pretty good, as long as I can convince someone to meet me at home and hekp me into my apartment.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:31 PM   #528 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunog View Post
thats sick. do you ever get a hard on when the women aids are close to ya dick?
No, not really. It's not nearly as hot as you think it would be.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:32 PM   #529 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Vudell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: socal
Posts: 1,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
Pretty good, as long as I can convince someone to meet me at home and hekp me into my apartment.
I would totally make a trip over if the timing was convenient, and a large enough group could come
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:33 PM   #530 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
brunog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
No, not really. It's not nearly as hot as you think it would be.
haha. i imagine you dont get to indivisially get to pick out your aid so do you get pissed when there all ugly? and have you ever fucked an aid?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger