Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree38Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 01:05 AM   #621 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by arty View Post
How many hits on I HATE YOU JULIA.COM are you up to now James? and will you share the pics and video with us?
I'm at 31 and have all 14 pics, just need the vid, and of course I'll share!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:19 AM   #622 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
golgi body's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by arty View Post
How many hits on I HATE YOU JULIA.COM are you up to now James? and will you share the pics and video with us?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
I'm at 31 and have all 14 pics, just need the vid, and of course I'll share!
Here's my link: I HATE YOU JULIA.COM

but I suggest you all just share the photos. Give us your link James so the KATG clan can help us all get the video. I think that helps his revenge and doesn't hurt it in any way.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:28 AM   #623 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi body View Post
Here's my link: I HATE YOU JULIA.COM

but I suggest you all just share the photos. Give us your link James so the KATG clan can help us all get the video. I think that helps his revenge and doesn't hurt it in any way.
Link
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:29 AM   #624 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Bender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5
Hell of an interesting thread ! Can't believe I read it all.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:35 AM   #625 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
Hell of an interesting thread ! Can't believe I read it all.
you're a better robot for it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:44 AM   #626 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Bender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
you're a better robot for it.
Wow ... I just realized what HUAR means. Bunch of robot haters around here.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:38 PM   #627 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
djoh615893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Florence, TX
Posts: 166
James, what would you do with an ad like this? Would you go for it?
Found it on Craigslist in the Austin area

I am a divorced professional woman in a committed relationship about to turn 40. I am considered very attractive although I am very tall at 5'10", and not small at 155 lbs with long legs and a 34D! While I would like to try a "younger man" as in 25-32 you must be "exceptional" because I do not suffer immature men at all who don't have substance and style plus I want to be seduced NOT the other way around!

I am attracted to ruggedly handsome, hwp, athletic to a few extra pounds, reasonably fit,taller than 5'10", very smart, well-spoken, advanced degreed, success-oriented, refined, suit wearing, worldly men like my own man....but younger? I am not interested in boys, cowboys, wannabe's, big talkers, players, or much of what I have seen on CL so far just reading here, but then it is free - and it only takes one.

Write something intelligent about yourself and how you fit this particular post with a photo that has a clear presentation of your face and body. No nudes or anything offensive please. My man and I will review then and I will get back to you if interested, and we can chat then hopefully meet-up and try this next week or at least soon. Not interested in endless emails, games, drama, so let's move along and have some fun. We are both straight, ddf, clean, non-smoker and tested and you must be too. If in doubt re-read this post before you waste your time and mine because I am serious about my being with a young man and maybe a threesome if it goes well.

I kind of dig the idea, but without the other dude being in on it.
__________________
I propose a toast to this epoch of indifference
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:40 PM   #628 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Grapist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by djoh615893 View Post
James, what would you do with an ad like this? Would you go for it?
Found it on Craigslist in the Austin area

I am a divorced professional woman in a committed relationship about to turn 40. I am considered very attractive although I am very tall at 5'10", and not small at 155 lbs with long legs and a 34D! While I would like to try a "younger man" as in 25-32 you must be "exceptional" because I do not suffer immature men at all who don't have substance and style plus I want to be seduced NOT the other way around!

I am attracted to ruggedly handsome, hwp, athletic to a few extra pounds, reasonably fit,taller than 5'10", very smart, well-spoken, advanced degreed, success-oriented, refined, suit wearing, worldly men like my own man....but younger? I am not interested in boys, cowboys, wannabe's, big talkers, players, or much of what I have seen on CL so far just reading here, but then it is free - and it only takes one.

Write something intelligent about yourself and how you fit this particular post with a photo that has a clear presentation of your face and body. No nudes or anything offensive please. My man and I will review then and I will get back to you if interested, and we can chat then hopefully meet-up and try this next week or at least soon. Not interested in endless emails, games, drama, so let's move along and have some fun. We are both straight, ddf, clean, non-smoker and tested and you must be too. If in doubt re-read this post before you waste your time and mine because I am serious about my being with a young man and maybe a threesome if it goes well.

I kind of dig the idea, but without the other dude being in on it.


She sounds like a cunt, James can do better. Plus he has Teddypicker, who is way the awesomes.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:44 PM   #629 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
She sounds like a cunt, James can do better. Plus he has Teddypicker, who is way the awesomes.
Seriously. Wouldn't even bother with it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #630 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
TeddyPicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: London UK (with Big Ben!),
Posts: 1,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
She sounds like a cunt, James can do better. Plus he has Teddypicker, who is way the awesomes.
Cheers, love!

Plus I'm all those things and younger! Plus, I has a funny accent.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger