Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 05:22 PM   #741 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacey.ATX View Post
James, my love...

I've spent much of the last two days idly lurking on this thread, and though my to-do list curses your name, I now love you even more than before.
I kinda feel like you're my own non-dangerous stalker, and I love you for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacey.ATX View Post
I have a bit of a heavy one for you:
Have you ever dated, or can you see yourself being attracted to, a girl with a physical abnormality? Why or why not.

Kisses,
Jacey
Hmmm I don't know if you could call it dating, but my first "girlfriend" (we were like ten) was a paraplegic in a wheelchair.

I can't really give you a black & white answer to this. It depends on so many factors.
To be honest I don't think I could date someone with a severe, debilitating disability, but outside of that I would at least consider it as long as there's a connection there and we're mutually attracted to eachother.

Somehow I feel like I'm not answering this right...Do I need to elaborate on anything?
__________________
Facebook
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:08 AM   #742 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 10
So, James, could you be attracted (even not sexually) by a fully abled man ?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:24 AM   #743 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanarold View Post
So, James, could you be attracted (even not sexually) by a fully abled man ?
Nope. And I fucking knew you were gonna pull this shit you fucking devo. Someone ban him please. I'll explain why privately if need be.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:20 PM   #744 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
Nope. And I fucking knew you were gonna pull this shit you fucking devo. Someone ban him please. I'll explain why privately if need be.
You could explain it here, I can't understand anything what you say...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:26 PM   #745 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanarold View Post
You could explain it here, I can't understand anything what you say...
Yes you do you fucking predator.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #746 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
Yes you do you fucking predator.
But what happens ??? Why are you so angry after me that you don't know ???
After all, no matter...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:16 PM   #747 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
amyuilani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Currently Oregon - the land the sun forgot
Posts: 319
Wow, James, I just read through this entire thread, and you are amazing! Thank you for being willing to answer everyone's questions! I have a couple too, if you don't mind...

When you are in a public restroom and the wheelchair stall/urinal becomes free, do others give you the courtesy of going ahead, or are they pricks and make you wait or make you use other stalls that are harder for you to navigate?

Do you ever think of writing your own memoir? I'd love to read it.

What do you wish other people would do for you that they don't or don't think to do?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_cheese_2001 View Post
It's a sad, sad day when someone can't get laid through Keith and The Girl.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:48 PM   #748 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyuilani View Post
Wow, James, I just read through this entire thread, and you are amazing! Thank you for being willing to answer everyone's questions! I have a couple too, if you don't mind...
You're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyuilani View Post
When you are in a public restroom and the wheelchair stall/urinal becomes free, do others give you the courtesy of going ahead, or are they pricks and make you wait or make you use other stalls that are harder for you to navigate?
Most people give me the stall. Some give me the look like I'm the asshole for using it... I hate people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyuilani View Post
Do you ever think of writing your own memoir? I'd love to read it.
My life is actually pretty boring, and I'm a terrible writer. If someone wants to ghost write and likes to embellish, I'm down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyuilani View Post
What do you wish other people would do for you that they don't or don't think to do?
I dunno, I'll have to give this some thought.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 10:54 AM   #749 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,526
I'm bored, let's revive this shit
Lanfear likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 11:25 AM   #750 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,397
how do you eat your oreos?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger