Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2016, 11:37 AM   #751 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
how do you eat your oreos?
With a swig of milk.

You ask that question as if there are other ways to eat Oreos.
Bucho, Sparrow and Scumhook like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 11:41 AM   #752 (permalink)
Senior Member
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
arty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,084
The last time you had sex or was relieved by the help?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 12:16 PM   #753 (permalink)
Senior Member
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer
 
dEadERest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: new 6'1" 206 lbs
Posts: 5,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
You ask that question as if there are other ways to eat Oreos.
perhaps you could be edified in this regard

27 Borderline Genius Ways To Eat Oreos

i believe the operative word here would be 'borderline' . .
Bucho likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 12:18 PM   #754 (permalink)
Senior Member
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer
 
dEadERest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: new 6'1" 206 lbs
Posts: 5,452
did you relocate?

do you have issues with main door opening/closing/securing?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 04:29 PM   #755 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by arty View Post
The last time you had sex or was relieved by the help?
Had sex last week

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEadERest View Post
did you relocate?

do you have issues with main door opening/closing/securing?
I did! Great new apartment.

No issues
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 06:02 AM   #756 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
My Sweaty Balls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 537
You ever use the line "I've got no arms and I still get more pussy than you?" to piss off nerds?

You ever use your disability as an excuse to get out of chores you could actually do?

What's your favourite way to use your ability to make others feel uncomfortable?

When you have sex does your partner basically use you as sex toy that can talk?

Last edited by My Sweaty Balls; 02-29-2016 at 06:04 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:19 AM   #757 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls View Post
You ever use the line "I've got no arms and I still get more pussy than you?" to piss off nerds?
No, I don't want to deal with nerd rage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls View Post
You ever use your disability as an excuse to get out of chores you could actually do?
I remember being a little boy and having this fantastic set of farm toys. The rule was I had to put my toys in the corner or something. One day I told my mom that I couldn't 'cause cripple. She told me to do it or I'd never see those toys again. I didn't. She put them in a box and brought them to the basement and I never saw them again

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls View Post
What's your favourite way to use your ability to make others feel uncomfortable?
People always go for the handshake. I just stare as they walk away or try to transition into an awkward hug

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls View Post
When you have sex does your partner basically use you as sex toy that can talk?
It's hard to talk with ones face buried in pussy. Too bad you'll never know, nerd.
__________________
Facebook
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:34 AM   #758 (permalink)
Senior Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
 
Enunciated Piffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Montana
Posts: 4,080
Got any pets?

Name 3 stores, (with horrible customer service) you'd like a service dog to take a massive dump in.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 11:28 AM   #759 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Got any pets?
I have a cat. He's 10, destroys everything and hates everyone but me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Name 3 stores, (with horrible customer service) you'd like a service dog to take a massive dump in.
Walmart
That shitty club I was at that threw me out for puking on their floor
My best friends Vape Shop
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 09:12 PM   #760 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
My Sweaty Balls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
I remember being a little boy and having this fantastic set of farm toys. The rule was I had to put my toys in the corner or something. One day I told my mom that I couldn't 'cause cripple. She told me to do it or I'd never see those toys again. I didn't. She put them in a box and brought them to the basement and I never saw them again
Thats harsh dude - did you lean?
a) A valuable life lesson
b) That your mom was a bitch
c) Both
d) Didn't learn nothin bro
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 33 (0 members and 33 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger