Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2016, 09:16 PM   #761 (permalink)
Senior Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
 
Enunciated Piffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Montana
Posts: 4,080
James. Which is worse. A glow stick or a vape thingy?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 09:26 PM   #762 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls View Post
Thats harsh dude - did you lean?
a) A valuable life lesson
b) That your mom was a bitch
c) Both
d) Didn't learn nothin bro
D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
James. Which is worse. A glow stick or a vape thingy?
Glow stick
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 09:51 PM   #763 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
My Sweaty Balls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 537
Hi James - I got more

How do you feel about the word cripple?

When did your parents first learn about your disability? What happened when they found out?

Do depressed people piss you off? Do you have any interest in being a motivational speaker?

What activity would you most like to do but haven't been able to organise because you'd need help?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:17 PM   #764 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls View Post
Hi James - I got more
Hi bae!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls View Post
How do you feel about the word cripple?
I use it all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls View Post
When did your parents first learn about your disability? What happened when they found out?
The moment I was born. I don't know about their reaction because I was a newborn, but also I never asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls View Post
Do depressed people piss you off? Do you have any interest in being a motivational speaker?
They don't piss me off. I would NEVER be a motivational speaker. I find the idea cringeworthy. It's just not in my dna to do that. Also, I like hookers and blow too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls View Post
What activity would you most like to do but haven't been able to organise because you'd need help?
Visiting Europe for some metal festivals like Wacken or Sabaton Open Air
dEadERest and theycallmepyro like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:31 PM   #765 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
My Sweaty Balls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post

They don't piss me off. I would NEVER be a motivational speaker. I find the idea cringeworthy. It's just not in my dna to do that. Also, I like hookers and blow too much.
I dunno man - I've got your motivational speech written:

Suck it up princess, you haven't got it as bad as me - the secret to happiness:

Hookers and blow

Lets move to questions from the audience.


Could be a Ted Talk


Quote:
Visiting Europe for some metal festivals like Wacken or Sabaton Open Air
Do you get to metal festivals in the states?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:39 PM   #766 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls View Post
I dunno man - I've got your motivational speech written:

Suck it up princess, you haven't got it as bad as me - the secret to happiness:

Hookers and blow

Lets move to questions from the audience.


Could be a Ted Talk




Do you get to metal festivals in the states?
There really aren't any. I went to Ozzfest once though
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 10:48 AM   #767 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
John Galt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nude Hampster
Posts: 1,971
Welcome back, hombre!

Would you like to see some gratuitous nakedness on this thread to celebrate?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 12:22 PM   #768 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
Welcome back, hombre!

Would you like to see some gratuitous nakedness on this thread to celebrate?
Of course!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 03:08 PM   #769 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
My Sweaty Balls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 537
What are doing with your days at the moment? Do you have a job?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 03:17 PM   #770 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
NoArmsJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls View Post
What are doing with your days at the moment? Do you have a job?
Sadly no. Insurance issues make that hard. Daytime is when the help is here so I get all the shit I need to do, done.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger