Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 09-09-2008, 12:26 AM   #1 (permalink)

Blue Balls

So I have encountered my first case of blue balls. I never imagined that it would hurt so bad. It's like that feeling when you get hit there, but it doesn't go away. How the fuck am I supposed to sleep now?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:57 AM   #2 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanRay View Post
So I have encountered my first case of blue balls. I never imagined that it would hurt so bad. It's like that feeling when you get hit there, but it doesn't go away. How the fuck am I supposed to sleep now?

who gave em to ya. how. when.

we need details. what's she look like. post pics.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

I would like the details as well.
My own story: I got blue balled back in June. Went down on a chick, and after I finished her off, she says "This is going way too fast". She got up, got dressed and left. At that time I'd already known her for around 3 months and been going on dates for about 1 month. I continued seeing her for another month trying to even the score but it never happened.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:15 AM   #4 (permalink)

Can't you jerk that out? O_O

Sorry if this post is just bursting with penis ignorance.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:16 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezer View Post
My own story: I got blue balled back in June. Went down on a chick, and after I finished her off, she says "This is going way too fast". She got up, got dressed and left. At that time I'd already known her for around 3 months and been going on dates for about 1 month. I continued seeing her for another month trying to even the score but it never happened.
I had a similar situation. Went on a date with a girl, came back to my apartment, made it to my bed, we were kissing, she was topless, then she told me she doesn't have sex on the first date. wtf? She's engaged now, but I still want to even the score.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:19 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudell View Post
Can't you jerk that out? O_O
I was really drunk at the time, and pissed off so instead I decided it was a good idea to jump in my car and drive to my friends place. I passed out when I got there, but I'm pretty sure I took care of myself in the morning after I went back home.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Blue balls doesn't give pain Alan, it's an expression for having a long dry spell between getting laid. You can jerk it out to a certain degree but that only gets rid of the horn it doesn't get rid of the longing for female flesh.

If you have pain there's something wrong with you and you need to see a doctor ASAP. Or even better, a nurse.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:16 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezer View Post
What a tease

Quote:
Blue balls doesn't give pain Alan, it's an expression for having a long dry spell between getting laid. You can jerk it out to a certain degree but that only gets rid of the horn it doesn't get rid of the longing for female flesh.

If you have pain there's something wrong with you and you need to see a doctor ASAP. Or even better, a nurse.
Medical experts on blue balls :-P
Old 09-09-2008, 03:00 AM   #9 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Blue balls is the slang term for a congested prostate or vasocongestion, the condition of temporary fluid congestion in the testicles and prostate region caused by prolonged sexual arousal in the human male.

It is often accompanied by a cramp-like ache of prostatic congestion and pain/tenderness or edema of the testes.

The cause is the prolonged sexual stimulation of the erect penis (intentional or unintentional), either by direct or indirect contact, that does not result in orgasm and ejaculation. This can, in some circumstances, be a consensual sexual act as part of erotic sexual denial.

During arousal in a male, the sympathetic nervous system increases its inputs to the genital tissues, resulting in increased blood flow to the testicles and prostate areas. As this happens, other fluid outflow muscles constrict, causing less bodily fluid to leave the area than enter, ensuring a high enough regional blood pressure to allow a sustained erection for penetration during sexual intercourse.

If orgasm is not achieved, blood and lymphatic fluid tend to pool, and the blood becomes oxygen-deprived. The technical term for this is vasocongestion

The easiest way to relieve the symptoms of blue balls is through ejaculation. The resultant ejaculation jump-starts the sympathetic nervous system, which increases blood flow through the penis area, dissipating the fluid buildup. Even without orgasm, the symptoms of blue balls usually subside within an hour of onset, but they can also last much longer, up to 12 hours or longer in men older than 40.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:16 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Blue balls is ...
I said I was sorry, gosh!