Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-08-2006, 09:33 PM   #61 (permalink)

Ok... you guys don't see eye-to-eye. Can it be done and over now? There's no reason to keep swinging away when no one wants to be bloody.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 09:34 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcatacat
Ok... you guys don't see eye-to-eye. Can it be done and over now? There's no reason to keep swinging away when no one wants to be bloody.
Absosmurfly
Old 07-08-2006, 10:27 PM   #63 (permalink)

This thread sucks.

Just sayin'.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:53 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl
Fuck all of the people complaining, they have no say in this. It's Keith and Chemda's show, and if either one of them don't like how you are moderating then you won't be a mod anymore. I suggest you keep acting however you have been until K or C say otherwise (except for kicking me of course, that was just uncalled for ) . If anyone doesn't like it or the show, then it isn't for them. Sorry, but fuck off, KATG isn't your cup of tea.
All you whiny bitches, I heard Dane Cook has a forum, maybe he is more your style.
when did you get such a high horse MKL? I think your fall from it might hurt a little.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:57 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjoe
I think you're taking this way too personally, Annie. No one's attacking you here. The point is that, just like the forums, anything goes in the chat. Remember Paul? Paul tried to stop certain types of posts from happening on the forums and Keith screamed into his mic about it. Paul started the KatG forums and now is no longer running them, no longer a mod, and no longer around at all. You can say that these are all generalizations all you want, but 'in general', anything goes... that includes the chat.

I'm not asking for you specifically to stop being a mod, or for anyone to stop being a mod. We need them in the chat, badly. And as mkl said, if KatG keeps making you a mod and are happy with the way you're doing things, then good, and fuck all us whining bastards (why does it always have to be whining? Apparently difference of opinion can't just be that).

My points exazctly...

DJQ can you close this thread? Leave it open for all to see but just "freeze it"
Old 07-08-2006, 11:08 PM   #66 (permalink)
mkl

"when did you get such a high horse MKL? I think your fall from it might hurt a little."

If you review my posting history, I've been on a high horse for quite some time if you want to call it that.
I just don't understand these stupid complaints about shit. If you don't like the way Keith or Chemda is running something (like how they pick moderators for the chat) email them directly instead of bitching about it in public. Then Keith can be the one to tell you to fuck off instead of me on a forum.
Why did you start this thread michaelG? What was the point?

Don't worry about me getting hurt, I don't take internet chats serious enough to let it hurt me. You might want to look into the same strategy.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:11 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcatacat
Can I change my answer from "Absosmurfly" to "Apparently not"?
Old 07-08-2006, 11:48 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl
If you review my posting history, I've been on a high horse for quite some time if you want to call it that.
I just don't understand these stupid complaints about shit. If you don't like the way Keith or Chemda is running something (like how they pick moderators for the chat) email them directly instead of bitching about it in public. Then Keith can be the one to tell you to fuck off instead of me on a forum.
Why did you start this thread michaelG? What was the point?
Don't worry about me getting hurt, I don't take internet chats serious enough to let it hurt me. You might want to look into the same strategy.
Why did you bring up Keith? Is he supposed to run to your defense about this issue? I learned along time ago Keith doesn't care what I say about HIS show, he runs it the way he want it be damned the critics. And I never complained about WHO is a mod, that only concerns the egos of those picked or not picked.

If you paid attention, my concern was for new listener who want to join the chat, they think it an open chat (like the forums), say something wrong and get warned or banned. What kind of impression does that send? A Dane cook message in my opinion; "we only allow a chat that doesn't say anything bad about the host or the Mods"

I am only in the chat maybe once every 3 weeks, ad that may be MY problem. Maybe because I don't visit the chat daily, I was not accustom the the "rules" i will not let my first impression ruin what others enjoy.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:56 PM   #69 (permalink)
mkl

"I am only in the chat maybe once every 3 weeks, ad that may be MY problem. Maybe because I don't visit the chat daily, I was not accustom the the "rules" i will not let my first impression ruin what others enjoy."

Maybe that is your problem, you just haven't seen the environment you are complaining about enough. I am in the chat fairly frequently, and you know what? People get warned, people get kicked, its all in good fun. Not too many people get their ego bruised by something like that and decide not to come back. If they do decide not to come back because they were hurt by it, they just don't seem like they'd be KATG fan material. Hell, Chemda nor Keith have any problem kicking/warning people for whatever, the current mods are following their leads.
How about you come, hang out in the chat more often, and when you get a genuine feel for what is going on...then you can at least have some knowledge about what you are talking about.
Old 07-09-2006, 12:27 AM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl
"I am only in the chat maybe once every 3 weeks, ad that may be MY problem. Maybe because I don't visit the chat daily, I was not accustom the the "rules" i will not let my first impression ruin what others enjoy."

Maybe that is your problem, you just haven't seen the environment you are complaining about enough. I am in the chat fairly frequently, and you know what? People get warned, people get kicked, its all in good fun. Not too many people get their ego bruised by something like that and decide not to come back. If they do decide not to come back because they were hurt by it, they just don't seem like they'd be KATG fan material. Hell, Chemda nor Keith have any problem kicking/warning people for whatever, the current mods are following their leads.
How about you come, hang out in the chat more often, and when you get a genuine feel for what is going on...then you can at least have some knowledge about what you are talking about.
I'm gonna agree with MKL on this one. From what I've seen and experienced, any and all of the kicking/freezing has been in good jest, or with good reason. But seriously, it's a fucking chatroom. Does it matter that much? If you're that insulted or hurt by someone kicking you, than I think you have more serious issues to be concerned with.