Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-17-2006, 06:58 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut
I just wanted to say, that since this thread, Mali, Annie, and the rest have toned themselves down quite a bit. It's appreciated, and you're doing a good job.

Today though, I logged in, and someone named Babbling_Bryan was going insane with freezing and kicking, mostly me, but not exclusively.
your fair game...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:12 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
I just wanted to say, that since this thread, Mali, Annie, and the rest have toned themselves down quite a bit. It's appreciated, and you're doing a good job.

Today though, I logged in, and someone named Babbling_Bryan was going insane with freezing and kicking, mostly me, but not exclusively.
I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say: It's great to have the approval of a k-fiddler. *rolls eyes*

And by that, I mean "You're an idiot".

Is this really going to be a thread that you post to every time you aren't "happy" in chat? Leave it for your dear diary, message Bryan, or shake it off.

Last edited by Annie; 07-17-2006 at 07:56 PM.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:52 PM   #83 (permalink)

You will forever be fair game, and the post below is just one example of why....

Quote:
I was also booted a few days ago for saying "Why do we all hate Dane Cook?" since the 14 year olds I hang around with seem to love him, and I needed to set them straight.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:08 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mali
You will forever be fair game, and the post below is just one example of why....
You seem to think I make such posts unaware that people will notice and point it out. As some have said, I am a character in an entertainment show. Some of what I say and post is worded or exagerated in certain ways to make light of the conclusions that everyone has already drawn.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:17 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
As some have said, I am a character in an entertainment show.
Do you have a mug with your name on it? And I don't mean the one your special friend made in her year 7 art class. You're more like a punching bag that seems to like being hit than a character in an entertainment show.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:17 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
You seem to think I make such posts unaware that people will notice and point it out. As some have said, I am a character in an entertainment show. Some of what I say and post is worded or exagerated in certain ways to make light of the conclusions that everyone has already drawn.
Not as though we didn't already know you aren't the brightest crayon.. but there will never be anything funny about kid touchin', especially coming from you. No matter how much you think you are playing up a "character". Go get some help.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:00 PM   #87 (permalink)

Coconut-
Ummm beyond your other issues, you seem to have an "attention" issue.

One moment you're all "Ok guys, isn't this getting old?"
The next, you're making a pacifier your chat avatar and bring up stories like, "hey guys, guess what? My pastor talked to me about pedophilia because I said a lady's 9-year-old was hot."

From the start, you admitted being congnizant of how your "theories" were going to ruffle feathers, yet you act surprised at reactions. If you want it to drop, then you need to do your part in dropping it. But the thing is - I think you like the attention.

So choose. And lets hope you try to be normal, cause as mali said, your "making light" isn't funny. It's freaky.

Last edited by Annie; 07-17-2006 at 11:07 PM.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:46 AM   #88 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie
Coconut-
Ummm beyond your other issues, you seem to have an "attention" issue.

One moment you're all "Ok guys, isn't this getting old?"
The next, you're making a pacifier your chat avatar and bring up stories like, "hey guys, guess what? My pastor talked to me about pedophilia because I said a lady's 9-year-old was hot."

From the start, you admitted being congnizant of how your "theories" were going to ruffle feathers, yet you act surprised at reactions. If you want it to drop, then you need to do your part in dropping it. But the thing is - I think you like the attention.

So choose. And lets hope you try to be normal, cause as mali said, your "making light" isn't funny. It's freaky.
couldnt have said it better myself

except to point out that young girls will pay SO much attention to him; they'll worship him
they will give him exactly what he's after

to be someone remarkable
Old 01-23-2007, 12:59 AM   #89 (permalink)

The last chat

Well, the chat we all knew is gone - it might be back but if not, I just want to thank Arcatacat for those last few special moments.

Fag
Old 01-23-2007, 01:10 AM   #90 (permalink)

Did Arc go and touch you in your naughty place BW?