Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 09:41 AM   #21 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
LiLMissSunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: unfotunately I live in NJ! But I was born and raised in NY and lived in the city for six years.
Posts: 22
i totally agree. what this guy has said is way out of line and inexcusable,and there is no comparing what this douche has said and the comic genius of keith...but just let it go. The odds of him doing any of this are non-existent. Your gf had the right to tell him to utilize the resources Keith and Chemda have kindly taken the time to make available for us. But I'd be lying if I denied asking another member for help when I couldn't locate something (Im a new member on this site). Stop giving yhis asswipe the time of day.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 09:43 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
Kloun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ft. Myers FL
Posts: 85
That guys an asshole
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 09:54 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Phyzik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Carmel, IN
Posts: 33
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 09:55 AM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMissSunshine View Post
i totally agree. what this guy has said is way out of line and inexcusable,and there is no comparing what this douche has said and the comic genius of keith...but just let it go. The odds of him doing any of this are non-existent. Your gf had the right to tell him to utilize the resources Keith and Chemda have kindly taken the time to make available for us. But I'd be lying if I denied asking another member for help when I couldn't locate something (Im a new member on this site). Stop giving yhis asswipe the time of day.
I agree with almost everything you say. I say "almost" because Keith and Chemda mention where to find everything on EVERY show and if the event calendar says there's be a show.. then there would be a show. If plans change, which very, very rarely happens, both Keith and Chemda notify everyone via Twitter.

To reply with (not word for word), "judging by your picture, you're a fat bitch pig that probably smells of shit. Fuck you, it was a simple yes or no answer" when told to check the sources made available to us, he proved from the get go that he was a fucking douchebag.

I simply messaged him because no-one speaks shit about my girlfriend without consequence, to then so quickly throw a threat of rape is inexcusable.. regardless of whether you're "Mr I Go To Church Everyday" or "Mr I Jerk Off Near Schools At Home Time".
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 10:00 AM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer
 
punk'n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 2,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
I might just pay him a visit in kansas city and cut his 13 year old son's balls, the stick them in his 18 yea old son's ears.

Hey it's jokes!

Threat for threat.
I can do it.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 10:38 AM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
I can do it.
Video it.. porn is boring to me now.

Wait. What? No, no.. DeadbeatHero is still the fucked up one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
Wait a minute, he has a son?

If so, then I guess he completely lied when he wrote into the show not too long ago stating he was only 21?

Am I missing something?
Whatwhatwhat!! What episode? This scumbag is ALSO a weird liar..
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 10:43 AM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Junkenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Italy (No Guidos Here)
Posts: 6,784
I want a video of punks cutting a guy's balls too! possibly wearing her goth pj's!

Seriously, though, you and blu should save all the transition and print it. Stuff like that could be used to press charges against someone, or at least have his internet account suspended (probably more the latter than the first)
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 11:13 AM   #28 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
LiLMissSunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: unfotunately I live in NJ! But I was born and raised in NY and lived in the city for six years.
Posts: 22
oh my god! I had no idea he said that to your girl! Thats awful. I saw your girls pic and she is not fat, and he was way out of line to say that. Who the fuck is he to judge her? do you know how old this guy is? sounds like he's as mature as a preschooler. Obviously he has no life, and nothing better to do then hide behind the internet and insult women (maybe he has MS lol). Anyway, just ignore this douche and enjoy all the cool shit this site and the show has to offer.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 11:18 AM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
I want a video of punks cutting a guy's balls too! possibly wearing her goth pj's!

Seriously, though, you and blu should save all the transition and print it. Stuff like that could be used to press charges against someone, or at least have his internet account suspended (probably more the latter than the first)
One step ahead on you. I have all his shit screencapped, saved and backed up in various formats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMissSunshine View Post
oh my god! I had no idea he said that to your girl! Thats awful. I saw your girls pic and she is not fat, and he was way out of line to say that. Who the fuck is he to judge her? do you know how old this guy is? sounds like he's as mature as a preschooler. Obviously he has no life, and nothing better to do then hide behind the internet and insult women (maybe he has MS lol). Anyway, just ignore this douche and enjoy all the cool shit this site and the show has to offer.
According to his KaTG profile, this "adult" is 35. Although a few posts back, Incognito said he wrote into the show stating that he was 21.. so who knows.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 11:21 AM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer
 
punk'n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 2,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
One step ahead on you. I have all his shit screencapped, saved and backed up in various formats.



According to his KaTG profile, this "adult" is 35. Although a few posts back, Incognito said he wrote into the show stating that he was 21.. so who knows.
I think Incognito is thinking of DrSleep. I could be wrong though.
(Offline)  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger