Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 02:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6
Detroit Meetup - May 10th, 8:00pm @ Greektown Casino Lobby

How many listeners are near Detroit and would show up for a meetup somewhere in the city.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
The Quintessential Loser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Orgrimmar
Posts: 526
Does it have to be Detroit? We're gonna get shot
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
rayray14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 89
I live in Windsor and would love to cross the border. I haven't made a drunk White Castle run in a while...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 05:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
i_like_cheese_2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsie View Post
I'd love to hit up a meetup, but I'm under 21. I know a few bars I can get into, though!
I'm in the -21 club too

I'll be in town on the 28th (Friday) from about 7:30-midnight, if you think we can get something together by then...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
kelliheartsKATG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: yes, michigan!... the feeling is forever
Posts: 41
i'm in SE Michigan and definitely down for a meet-up anywhere near Detroit

what about A2? lots of college kids listen to KATG right?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Casey Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 39
I'm up for a meetup in Detroit area, I'm in Macomb County amd may even be off the road this friday night for a change. And I might even buy a drunk Canadian "A" white castle hamburger.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
rayray14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Jones View Post
I'm up for a meetup in Detroit area, I'm in Macomb County amd may even be off the road this friday night for a change. And I might even buy a drunk Canadian "A" white castle hamburger.
"A" White Castle burger? I was going to buy you a beer, then I realized that I'd be out $5 to gain a 15c beautifully steamed chunk of tender-delicious-smelling-so-called meat with an absolutely appetizing pickle topped with heavenly-delectable onions unnaturally forced between two perfectly baked buns straight for the oven of angels.

We need a White Castle in Canada. Now.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
The Quintessential Loser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Orgrimmar
Posts: 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayray14 View Post
"A" White Castle burger? I was going to buy you a beer, then I realized that I'd be out $5 to gain a 15c beautifully steamed chunk of tender-delicious-smelling-so-called meat with an absolutely appetizing pickle topped with heavenly-delectable onions unnaturally forced between two perfectly baked buns straight for the oven of angels.

We need a White Castle in Canada. Now.
Dammit, now I want White Castle now. That's it, I'm getting W.C. for lunch tomorrow.

So, what's a good date for everyone?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
rayray14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quintessential Loser View Post
Dammit, now I want White Castle now. That's it, I'm getting W.C. for lunch tomorrow.

So, what's a good date for everyone?
I'm up for anytime. Do we have a venue in mind?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
kelliheartsKATG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: yes, michigan!... the feeling is forever
Posts: 41
saturdays work best for me
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger