Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2007, 12:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Apestosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Adubada-land
Posts: 59
Did you catch the return of Lost?

Do any of you guys watch the show? What'cha think of the new episode? I'm exited to see what happens next. comments?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Rhian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apestosaur View Post
Do any of you guys watch the show? What'cha think of the new episode? I'm exited to see what happens next. comments?
Yes I caught it, but I'm not allowed to say anything till everyone catches up.

I will say...oh never mind, you all know what it is...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
brianward81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
Yes I caught it, but I'm not allowed to say anything till everyone catches up.

I will say...oh never mind, you all know what it is...
As dangerous as it was for me to even click in here for fear of spoilers, I still HAD to come in. I won't be back in here till I download and watch it this weekend.

OW!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
typicallistener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,293
smoke monster is keyser soze
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cubby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stumptown
Posts: 1,952
Holy shit!

Kate did/threatened something I have always thought in movies: shoot that motherfucker in the knee! The bad guy always says, "You're not going to kill me," but you can always shoot below the waist for a non-lethal, non-life-sentence threat enforcement. The bad guy may be right about the killing, but statstically the knee is one of the most painful places to be shot.

That just bumped Kate up 12 points in my book.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
Holy shit!

Kate did/threatened something I have always thought in movies: shoot that motherfucker in the knee! The bad guy always says, "You're not going to kill me," but you can always shoot below the waist for a non-lethal, non-life-sentence threat enforcement. The bad guy may be right about the killing, but statstically the knee is one of the most painful places to be shot.

That just bumped Kate up 12 points in my book.
actually, you have this big artery in your leg, if you hit it, and its pretty easy to do, you could bleed to death in under a minute. if you ever have the chance to shoot someone prone with a rifle, do yourself a favor, and just smash knees or toes or fingers with the butt of the weapon instead....
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cubby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stumptown
Posts: 1,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
actually, you have this big artery in your leg, if you hit it, and its pretty easy to do, you could bleed to death in under a minute. if you ever have the chance to shoot someone prone with a rifle, do yourself a favor, and just smash knees or toes or fingers with the butt of the weapon instead....
Ehhhhhhhhh...

I was still proud ABC used my idea.

Lost Highlights:
- 1st Other background story
- Crazy Clockwork-Orange-style scene
- Man gets hit by a fucking bus!
- Some others are prisoners themselves...

Last edited by Cubby; 02-08-2007 at 02:08 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 03:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Rhian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianward81 View Post
As dangerous as it was for me to even click in here for fear of spoilers, I still HAD to come in. I won't be back in here till I download and watch it this weekend.

OW!
DEMMIT BW, you know I would never spoil.

But hurry the fuck up, please...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Apestosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Adubada-land
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
actually, you have this big artery in your leg, if you hit it, and its pretty easy to do, you could bleed to death in under a minute. if you ever have the chance to shoot someone prone with a rifle, do yourself a favor, and just smash knees or toes or fingers with the butt of the weapon instead....
Or you can shoot them in the ass. Just meat there. Plus, I think the artery runs down your thigh, so you should have no problem shooting them in the knee. Although they'd probably have to amputate... but you are shooting a bad guy, so who cares, right?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 07:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...
 
gumby013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,468
Other tings learned:

Ben and Rousseau got it on at least once.

Rousseau shot her baby daddy with a bow and arrow, after capturing him in a net.

Alex is just like Tijuana City Police with her slingshot.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger