Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 01-04-2008, 02:04 PM   #11 (permalink)

My situation could very possibly be a combination of 2 and 3. All I know is what she told me. I understand why she doesn't like me, I don't really care about that as much right now as I do salvaging our friendship.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
They call me B. Jason

What could the two of you possibly have done together that was non-sexual, and that she is not comfortable with?
Old 01-04-2008, 02:09 PM   #13 (permalink)

We got closer than platonic friends do, nothing sexual happened.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:31 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanRay View Post
We got closer than platonic friends do, nothing sexual happened.
hmmm. Sounds kinda like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" to me ...
Old 01-04-2008, 02:47 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdrafttech View Post
If a friend-girl doesn't show romantic interest in you there are three possible reasons (no matter what women tell you)

1. She is with someone else.
Solution: Wait. Date other people so you don't appear to be waiting.

2. She doesn't find you sexy.
Solution: Work out. Body for life really works, or you could hire a personal trainer.

3. She subconsciously thinks you're a loser, even though she's your friend and wouldn't say or even admit it.
Solution: Work hard at your profession and/or education til you make enough money to impress her.

Women, if you disagree answer this: If one of your platonic guy friends built a hot bod and made a good living and you were single, would you not be willing to take it to the next level if he showed an interest?

This information was gleaned from listening to too much Adam Corolla, but I still think it's good advice.
Uh, you don't have to be a woman to answer this one. The answer is no. A woman will determine the level of attraction she has for you within about 2 seconds of meeting you. Nothing and I mean nothing will change that. If she doesn't feel the sparks it isn't going to happen. If it does by some chance happen due to any and all of your suggestions it won't last as she will eventually meet someone she is attracted too and leave.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanRay View Post
Anyone ever fuck up a relationship so bad
A girlfriend of mine once discovered photos of my ex and I fucking. We're talking very graphic photos of me being balls deep in some other girl. That was a rough week, but things eventually settled down.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:54 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
Uh, you don't have to be a woman to answer this one. The answer is no. A woman will determine the level of attraction she has for you within about 2 seconds of meeting you. Nothing and I mean nothing will change that. If she doesn't feel the sparks it isn't going to happen. If it does by some chance happen due to any and all of your suggestions it won't last as she will eventually meet someone she is attracted too and leave.
I don't think that's true. I'm not a good looking guy at all, so those first 2 seconds would blow me out of the water. I rely almost 100% on charm.

As far as the other part. If you don't establish that you are a suitor in the first 2-5 mins. You're past the point of turning it around. You will likely always be friends.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:06 PM   #18 (permalink)

This reminds me of something. Oh yeah:

Man drives 40 hours to see girl
Old 01-04-2008, 04:06 PM   #19 (permalink)

Attraction isnt a choice. Looks dont have as much to do with it on the girls end as they do on the guys. If it did I wouldnt hook up with the girls I do. Its cliche, but confidence counts for a lot. My advice, forget about this girl, it wont happen, you dont want to be friends with her, it will drag on for a long time and ruin many months or years you could have been having fun during. Go out, talk to people, the worst a girl will do is ignore you, I have absolutely no issue with speaking my mind and saying odd or socially unacceptable things, and I have never been slapped or a drink thrown in my face. If you arent kissing her buy the 2nd or 3rd time you are out, you probably never will. It may seem like she is the only girl in the world now, but trust me there are more and better ones. Go out and say the shit you want to say to people that you dont think you should say publicly, youll find more people respect it than hate it.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:17 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion View Post
Attraction isnt a choice. Looks dont have as much to do with it on the girls end as they do on the guys. If it did I wouldnt hook up with the girls I do. Its cliche, but confidence counts for a lot. My advice, forget about this girl, it wont happen, you dont want to be friends with her, it will drag on for a long time and ruin many months or years you could have been having fun during. Go out, talk to people, the worst a girl will do is ignore you, I have absolutely no issue with speaking my mind and saying odd or socially unacceptable things, and I have never been slapped or a drink thrown in my face. If you arent kissing her buy the 2nd or 3rd time you are out, you probably never will. It may seem like she is the only girl in the world now, but trust me there are more and better ones. Go out and say the shit you want to say to people that you dont think you should say publicly, youll find more people respect it than hate it.
I endorse this post. Say what you want to say, even if you do get slapped or whatever, hey that just means she's not the one for you. Trying to turn yourself into something you aren't is a guaranteed fail.