Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 01-04-2008, 04:41 PM   #21 (permalink)

you're all crazy. I was friends with a girl for like 3 years and then I kissed her. so don't be like if she isn't attracted to you now, she never will be. cause its just not true.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:48 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebowski View Post
you're all crazy. I was friends with a girl for like 3 years and then I kissed her. so don't be like if she isn't attracted to you now, she never will be. cause its just not true.
Agreed, I know lots of women that became attracted to men who perservered and showed they were truly interested in them. My husband and I have been together for 22 years and I had no interest in him when we first met. You never know.......

PS ask Dina
Old 01-04-2008, 04:57 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
So he should wait 3 years and see if maybe? Give him the straight up answer, is it possible? Sure. Is it probable? No. She lives what 300 miles away, he has no reason to be friends with her other than he likes her. Move on. I had a friend who I liked and waited years for, did I kiss her, yep, am I with her now, nope. I learned it wasnt worth the wait, live your life.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:02 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire View Post
Agreed, I know lots of women that became attracted to men who perservered and showed they were truly interested in them. My husband and I have been together for 22 years and I had no interest in him when we first met. You never know.......

PS ask Dina
You may have had no interest in him initially but that may be because you didn't really know him or had a falsee impression of him, once you got to knw him you realized there was something there. These two know each other to the point of sharing some pretty intimate things with one another. It's true maybe after a few years tastes may change, people may grow etc but this is most likely the exception from what I have known, and not the rule.

Congrats on your 22 years though, that is quite an accomplishment.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:17 PM   #25 (permalink)

You can even look into my post history. I posted years ago that I liked a friend and she shot me down. Luckily a few people didnt feed me candy coated bullshit. They reminded me it was time to move on and if she grew to like me, dating in the mean time wasnt going to change that. I have found since that it woudnt have worked out, me liking her blinded me to the fact that she really wasnt for me. Sure, I guess I could have sat around until now moping and hating myself, but I think I liked my other option better. Ask anyone whos met me, Im kind of a douchebag, if I can do it, so can you. Hell, odds are you will hear a story of my douchebaggery in Vegas on an upcoming show.

Last edited by Legion; 01-04-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:27 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
We're not saying it never happens. Just odds are not very good. Maybe he is one of the 15 out of a 100 that it will work.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:39 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion View Post
It may seem like she is the only girl in the world now, but trust me there are more and better ones.
I've never met anyone better than this girl. I would rather be her friend and never have a chance with her than not be able to talk to her anymore. She is one of the best people I know all around, just as a person she is good.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:45 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanRay View Post
I've never met anyone better than this girl. I would rather be her friend and never have a chance with her than not be able to talk to her anymore. She is one of the best people I know all around, just as a person she is good.
Years from now when you find out she was doing some of the dirtiest things youve ever heard of and not the person you once thought, you will look back and regret not taking my advice.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:50 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
I can understand where you are coming from, but let me ask you this. How special are you to her? Has she told you what you mean to her? What exactly did she say. Because if you both don't feel the same way about each other, then it just is not fair to you at all. You would just be punishing yourself. Of all the guys she has known, do you think that she has gotten closest to you?
Old 01-04-2008, 06:06 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Well there's this girl that I'm in love with, she doesn't love me back so we're just friends. She's told me things that she never told anyone else. .......but this is my first relationship of any kind in nearly 7 years, so it's big for me.
Here is the translation...She told I could put my pinky in her butt...only up to the 1st knuckle but I rammed my entire thumb all the way up there.