Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: all around the world..same song
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
teehee, struck a nerve, did i? deflection is the most obvious form of compensation.

faker.
fake what?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
fake what?
you tell me, is there a menu?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: all around the world..same song
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
you tell me, is there a menu?
ok spooky

you got me.

i lied about everything.

i have never done any of the things that i have told you in the past.

strange how in one post you call me your groupie, when in other posts you quote to me the details of my life and then raise doubts as to their veracity.

hmmmm who is groupie of whom?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
ok spooky

you got me.

i lied about everything.

i have never done any of the things that i have told you in the past.

strange how in one post you call me your groupie, when in other posts you quote to me the details of my life and then raise doubts as to their veracity.

hmmmm who is groupie of whom?
strange how you obsess over me all the time, and i virtually never think about you at all, unless you remind me to, and you can entertain the notion of me being your groupie, just because i remember things that i saw(or didnt).

you make no sense. hmmmmm?

faker.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer
 
dr.chode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 185
from what i've heard on the show deuce does bring up spooky and talk's shit about him outta the blue, while spooky only talks shit about deuce when it's already brought up..........
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: all around the world..same song
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
strange how you obsess over me all the time, and i virtually never think about you at all, unless you remind me to, and you can entertain the notion of me being your groupie, just because i remember things that i saw(or didnt).

you make no sense. hmmmmm?

faker.

it matters little whether you believe me or not.

i am real.

go believe your harry potter. you fucking child

also i was egging you on and you talk a lot of shit now from the safety of your keyboard. but you came off as punk pussy soft in real life. NEWS FLASH: thats why your women leave, Amber and Dee didnt get off on mothering you. fucking pussy
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,120
Aurora, I think you should sing. It may be hard at the time, but it'll be a fond memory for you years down the road.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: all around the world..same song
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.chode View Post
from what i've heard on the show deuce does bring up spooky and talk's shit about him outta the blue, while spooky only talks shit about deuce when it's already brought up..........
who's show?
katg, sitc?

not my show

i do this for your benefit sir.

fuck spooky, i just want to expose him for the boring lame ass loser he is...

his girlfriends and even his mother can testify to that. jeez
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer
 
dr.chode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
who's show?
katg, sitc?

not my show

i do this for your benefit sir.

fuck spooky, i just want to expose him for the boring lame ass loser he is...

his girlfriends and even his mother can testify to that. jeez
KATG
i don't really listen to spooky's show to tell you the truth
on the show's you've been on, you ahve brought him up a fair amount
would there really have been an arm wrestling tournament, had you not been talking trash?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.chode View Post
KATG
i don't really listen to spooky's show to tell you the truth
on the show's you've been on, you ahve brought him up a fair amount
would there really have been an arm wrestling tournament, had you not been talking trash?
we wanted to box, but he was too pussy.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger