Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 01-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #21 (permalink)

Deuce, Spooky: c'mon guys, take that somewhere else please...

Aurora, I think if there is any way possible for you to do it that you should sing. If a little emotion gets in there, believe me everyone will understand and it will make the effort that much more special.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #22 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
we wanted to box, but he was too pussy.
haha i'll bet if you did, keith and chemda would have sold more videos of it
Old 01-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
we wanted to box, but he was too pussy.
talk talk talk

spooky you were so afraid of me when we met up at NGE's you were hiding behind matt all the time.

"dont leave me alone with him"

if i have fake scars, i will give you the same.

pray i dont meet up with you again.

cause you never know if i am faking being out in israel
Old 01-03-2008, 02:26 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcatacat View Post
Aurora, I think you should sing. It may be hard at the time, but it'll be a fond memory for you years down the road.
Thank you, arcatacat... I'm thinking I will do it, and whatever happens, happens.

It seems like every thread I've ever started turns into Spooky vs. Deuce... Maybe I should stop starting new threads...
Old 01-03-2008, 02:27 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.chode View Post
haha i'll bet if you did, keith and chemda would have sold more videos of it

yeah. oh well, what can you do? here we are, still listening to the same talk, all over again. im sure if he comes back again, itll go the same way.

i never watched the video, in the audio, can you hear the girl he was hitting on say something along the linnes of "ew, he waxes his chest"

that was the highlight of the night for me. that, and when we wrote eats paste's number in his book, with Dee's name on it, everyone at the table laughed about that. it was even funnier later when paste was bitching about deuce calling looking for trim.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:27 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubiegirl View Post
Deuce, Spooky: c'mon guys, take that somewhere else please...

Aurora, I think if there is any way possible for you to do it that you should sing. If a little emotion gets in there, believe me everyone will understand and it will make the effort that much more special.

Thank you so much. I think I am going to do it. Like you said, emotion is understood in this situation so I am just going to do my best.

Thank you, again.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:28 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Thank you, arcatacat... I'm thinking I will do it, and whatever happens, happens.

It seems like every thread I've ever started turns into Spooky vs. Deuce... Maybe I should stop starting new threads...
sorry. its really just wherever i post, he tends to follow. i will avoid your threads next time, sorry.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:28 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
sorry. will avoid your threads next time, sorry.
Or maybe just ignore his posts... And same for deuce.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:34 PM   #29 (permalink)

Sorry to hear about your loss hon. Sounds like she was kicking it right up until the end though so good on her.

Aurora, go ahead and sing...and cry right up in the middle of it if it moves you. I had to give a eulogy for my grams a few years ago and she was my boo. I ended up giving the last 1/3 in tears and gave up on my index cards the moment I hit the stage. I even semi cussed out two of her church sisters in the process.

As long as you don't break out like my Aunt Velda and try to stop them from burying your nan like she did with my great granddad you'll be fine. Girlfriend seriously was like "No, don't bury him, it's cold" like she fell out the movie 'My Girl". My dad told me later he was tempted to tell to her to go ahead and take him then, just so see what her next move was.

Twitters

"Be gone, back to the cave from which you came." -Abs

"No, you can't go. He's a pederast."- Nick Postagulous
Old 01-03-2008, 02:37 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrice View Post
Sorry to hear about your loss hon. Sounds like she was kicking it right up unti lthe end thugh so good on her.

Aurora, go ahead and sing...and cry right up in the middle of it if it moves you. I had to give a eulogy for my grams a few years ago and she was my boo. I ended up giving the last 1/3 in tears and gave up on my index cards the moment I hit the stage. I even semi cussed out two of her church sisters in the process.

As long as you don't break out like my Aunt Velda and try to stop them from burying your nan like she did with my great granddad you'll be fine. Girlfriend seriously was like "No, don't bury him, it's cold" like she fell out the movie 'My Girl". My dad told me later she was tempted to tell to her to go ahead and take him then, just so see what her next move was.

Wow... Gotta love crazy family. Massive props to you for the eulogy and going it on your own. I bet although it was hard, it is a memory that will stay with you forever. (Especially the 2 church sisters, lolz.)

And thank you, Patrice. I know that it will give my grandmother a little bit of happiness in this time of grief for her.