Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 07:28 AM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
roxymodest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manila, Philippines (y'know the south of Spain)
Posts: 490
philippine hookah sucks balls...but it's equivalent to US$6, with refills, etc

indonesian hookah is AWESOME...a little more expensive, but it's more authentic than philippine bullshit hookah

hoping to get a hookah pipe next time i go to indonesia...sigh.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:59 AM   #22 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Rock 'n' Rye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 0
You should be able to find one in the Philippines, go to the muslim areas or the fancy parts of Manila like Makati.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:48 AM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
roxymodest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manila, Philippines (y'know the south of Spain)
Posts: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock 'n' Rye View Post
You should be able to find one in the Philippines, go to the muslim areas or the fancy parts of Manila like Makati.
UCK. makati's too expensive...

and going south's the way to go. like indonesia south
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:22 AM   #24 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Akai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 0
It's 17 bucks to get a hookah with 5 dollar refills at the place I used to go to so I guess that's alright, but getting thrown out despite being of legal age sucked. My friends and I are trying to put together some money to buy one this summer, but we'll see they're expensive from what I've seen
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:28 AM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
lebowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 549
Smoking fruity tobacco out of a hookah instead of weed is like drinking Wine Coolers and frosty frozen mixed beverages, except its all non alcoholic. Its sacrilege!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:41 AM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Vudell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: socal
Posts: 1,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebowski View Post
Smoking fruity tobacco out of a hookah instead of weed is like drinking Wine Coolers and frosty frozen mixed beverages, except its all non alcoholic. Its sacrilege!
yea, that's how I have always seen hookah too. I have a friend who swears he gets a high from it, but I call bullshit
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:00 PM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer
 
lalalemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Haven
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudell View Post
yea, that's how I have always seen hookah too. I have a friend who swears he gets a high from it, but I call bullshit
i have friends who claim highs and buzzes too. they're not regular smokers so i think it must be the oxygen reaching their brains.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:13 PM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Grapist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudell View Post
yea, that's how I have always seen hookah too. I have a friend who swears he gets a high from it, but I call bullshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalemon View Post
i have friends who claim highs and buzzes too. they're not regular smokers so i think it must be the oxygen reaching their brains.
What got me hooked on nicotine was the fact that it gave me a buzz when I would smoke a cigarette. When I started regularly the high went away and I was hooked.

If they are not regular smokers and are inhaling straight tobacco (even fruity, gay tobacco) then there would be a buzz associated with it. Just nothing like good ole weed, and wayyyy more addictive.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:39 PM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
hoshnobobo2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akai View Post
It's 17 bucks to get a hookah with 5 dollar refills at the place I used to go to so I guess that's alright, but getting thrown out despite being of legal age sucked. My friends and I are trying to put together some money to buy one this summer, but we'll see they're expensive from what I've seen
you can find them online for as little as 17.00
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:41 PM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
hoshnobobo2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudell View Post
yea, that's how I have always seen hookah too. I have a friend who swears he gets a high from it, but I call bullshit
i get a head rush sometimes but thats it
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger