Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 11-25-2009, 06:13 AM   #51 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelApproved View Post
Taking the remarks made here into account I made more changes:

1) Added more language to the landing page to make the process clearer.

2) Moved the tweet to the following page. Now you can edit the message or just skip it altogether.

If you already entered but want to see how the changes look then logout and you can go through the process again.

----

Canada, UK and Australia. Check.

Most likely it'll be Canada first (since I the rules are so readily available), then UK and Australia.
Any chance for Germany?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:17 PM   #52 (permalink)
Administrator
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

New $200 Cash sweepstakes now includes Canada (excluding Quebec). I'll work on UK and other countries after the new year.

http://www.mycontestsite.com/Contest...day-Bonus.aspx

Here's why Quebec isn't included
Void in Quebec - Why So Many Sweepstakes are Void in Quebec
Old 12-17-2009, 07:35 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
Sorry, Mike, if I went after you, I'd feel responsible for you hurting yourself or someone else.

You believe you are infallible, it's a coping mechanism you developed to keep from attempting suicide again.
Just in case there were still some people who haven't yet realized you were a whiny bitch of a lowlife........
Old 02-05-2010, 12:24 AM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trashy View Post
Just in case there were still some people who haven't yet realized you were a whiny bitch of a lowlife........
Just in case you think you are smart, check out digg, I'm curious if this is the Grabber's thing or someone is trying to copy him...
40,000 idiots in just 1 week!

You guys should get over to Digg right away and let people know that those 40k people are actually smart, because they are being ridiculed in the comments section!
Old 02-05-2010, 07:18 AM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Just in case you think you are smart, check out digg, I'm curious if this is the Grabber's thing or someone is trying to copy him...
40,000 idiots in just 1 week!
First, I was referring to your 'suicide' comment not the rest of your post.

Second, I'm smart enough to know the difference between Facebook and Digg

Old 02-05-2010, 05:30 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
First, I was referring to your 'suicide' comment not the rest of your post.

Second, I'm smart enough to know the difference between Facebook and Digg

But not smart enough to read the Digg comments regarding the facebook group that I was speaking about, thus figuring out what I was talking about. Congratulations on your fail.

The suicide thing will make sense once you figure out where it's coming from, keep at it, buddy, not being intelligent doesn't mean you can't learn, it just means you have to try harder.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:39 PM   #57 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

This guy...
Old 02-05-2010, 05:41 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
The suicide thing will make sense once you figure out where it's coming from, keep at it, buddy, not being intelligent doesn't mean you can't learn, it just means you have to try harder.
I understand where your suicide comments were coming from. You are on a quest to ridicule your nemesis. I stand by my assertion that this is indicative of you being a "whiny bitch of a lowlife" and I think it would be safe to add several other words, but most people already know them without me having to spell it out.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:08 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
I understand where your suicide comments were coming from. You are on a quest to ridicule your nemesis. I stand by my assertion that this is indicative of you being a "whiny bitch of a lowlife" and I think it would be safe to add several other words, but most people already know them without me having to spell it out.
You aren't my nemesis, and you did it to yourself. The last few posts were not aimed at Michael, they were aimed at people like you.

Whiny whatever, okay, sure. Welcome to my whiny bitch club, you're gonna fit right right in.

edited to add: hahahaha
Old 02-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
You aren't my nemesis
I certainly hope not! And I was referring to Michael. Geeze.